You'd obviously have to be a cuckold to say he didn't win the debate

You'd obviously have to be a cuckold to say he didn't win the debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHPEtv2rKOU
youtube.com/watch?v=zXW0U-yGySM
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gUlF1naMr3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9x0eEWdK7aE
youtube.com/watch?v=26-VzfBZg1w
youtu.be/GX35BZgYfWI?t=99
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_597393923&feature=iv&src_vid=26-VzfBZg1w&v=pTcSvnN3ZrE
youtu.be/Kt0FlFu6sYw
washingtonpost.com/politics/how-donald-trump-retooled-his-charity-to-spend-other-peoples-money/2016/09/10/da8cce64-75df-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html
cnn.com/2016/09/28/politics/donald-trump-debate-reaction/index.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/10/exposed-fbi-director-james-comeys-clinton-foundation-connection/
opensecrets.org/revolving/rev_summary.php?id=70344
blacklistednews.com/FBI_Director_James_Comey:_Received_millions_from_Clinton_Foundation,_on_their_Corporate_Partner_Board,_brother_works_for_law_firm_that_does_Clinton_Foundation_taxes/54322/0/38/38/Y/M.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lqyJ7aWDwEg
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-gravis-post-debate-poll-trump-4-undecideds-go-trump-hillary-34-5/
youtube.com/watch?v=zQcfjR4vnTQ&feature=youtu.be&t=06s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>You'd obviously have to be a cuckold to say he did win the debate

how much longer do us non americunts have to listen to this shit?

you'd have to be a depressingly desperate Cred Forums fag to think he did

he acted like a petulant child throwing a tantrum

I don't think he won the debate necessarily, but I think enough people realized how biased and shitty Holt was to put him on top in the polls.

>being a cuck
Just end it all right now

All he proved was that he can't articulate a sentence using words bigger than a 3rd grader, and that he has temper tantrums like one too.

>tl;dr he's a fucking moron and so is anyone who buys his shit

Who really gives a shit at this point. Just want it all to be over. America stuck with a shit president regardless of what happens

nigga wat are you talking about?

Don't like it? Do something about it then. What you gonna do? You going to get your 23 aircraft carriers to invade us?

Read; And then kill yourself.

Actually you have to be a complete moron to think he won. He was winning for maybe 20 minutes. It was actually pretty spectacular to watch he was totally crushing Hillary, then they asked him about his tax returns and he shriveled up into an irritated little child for the rest of the debate as Hillary just railed him over and over and over. She kept feeding him bait, and since he got pissed off about his business being put into question he took it every time. It was really pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHPEtv2rKOU

look at this tard try to form a coherent sentence

So much this

He proved to America he's just a little child in a 50 year olds body. Hence what he always eats.

>denied all the retarded shit he'd said before
>won

But if I kill myself, then who will give your girlfriend the toe-curling orgasms that you can't?

those overwhelming Polls showing he won...made me SOOOO happy

Even the electoral college poll has him winning
Hill shills btfo

>I HAVE A TEN YEAR OLD AND HE'S GREAT WITH COMPUTERS, I THINK AMERICA NEEDS TO BE BETTER AT THE CYBER
>BETTER AT CYBER
>AT CYBER

Like honestly, who cares if he's got a ten year old. Every ten year old is good with computers. He's a retard.

Get ready to build that wall

you mean all that Cred Forums damage control? there were like twenty threads that night spamming the polls

Obviously Trump supporters think he won the debate, they didn't even know the South lost the Civil War.

Still don't even know*

Source or fuck off, every poll I have checked Hillary has the lead

i shall have to troll you softly

welcome newfag

Hillary looked scared of the Donald

She was nervous folks...nervous

You sound like cuckservative. Isn't it time for you to go on blacked?

No need to be gentle...

Probably nervous his weave was gonna jump off his head and latch onto her face like a spider monkey.

He's 70. Which doesn't make it any better.

Project much do ya op ?

>nervous

youtube.com/watch?v=zXW0U-yGySM

70 what?

Shouldn't he be eating vegetables and drinking ensure? Not eating KFC everyday kek.

Hillary's a bitch

He's 70 years old

Anyone that doesn't see this has to be a child. He was winning in the beginning and then got completely raped for the next hour. I mean, how can you watch Hillary and the audience laughing at him as he tries to scramble to defend his fucking business (who even cares?) and think that he came out on top. I'm undecided and was considering trump but man it was embarrassing to watch.

I don't even know what "project" means?

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

CORRUPTION AND LIES
LETS SEE DEM EMAILS
IMMUNITY DEALS GALORE FOR EMAIL SERVER SCANDAL
NO DONATIONS? THEN NO POLITICAL FAVORS
THIRTY THOUSAND EMAILS DELETED OOPS
OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE SUBPOENA LOL IGNORE IT
NO FBI INDICTMENT OOPS IT WAS ALL A MISTAKE

FOR SALE, US GOVERNMENT FAVORS
OMAN $1-5 MIL DONATED, US WEAPONS DEAL APPROVED
UNDER SNIPER FIRE IN BOSNIA LOL
NORWAY $10-25 MIL DONATED, US WEAPONS DEAL APPROVED
DONATE TO THE CLINTONS NOW FOR POLITICAL ACCESS
AUSTRALIA $10-25 MIL DONATED, US WEAPONS DEAL APPROVED
THE US ECONOMY BETTER THAN EVER, LETS PRINT MORE MONEY
INFLUENCE PEDDLING
OBAMA BFF NOW
NEGLIGENCE AND LIES

Who is 70 years old?

Trump won almost every poll related to the debates. Even the leftie websites had him leading.

tbh i find it amazing that there are people actually using Cred Forumstards like tools and they're completely oblivious to it.
the best part is that they will call everyone "shill" exept the real "shills"

the level of stupid of that board has broken all records

trump is a retarded asshole no matter how many virgin losers from internet say otherwise

youtube.com/watch?v=gUlF1naMr3Y

Soon

kek

nice try

Go to bed Mr. Limbaugh, you have a show tomorrow!

and I quote, verbatim:
>So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is, it is a huge problem. I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing. But that's true throughout our whole governmental society

Accept your moron idol. Accept him now.

hmmm I wonder why?

Just wait. All the conservatard pundits will say he lost the election because he wasn't conservative enough, and the gop will run an even bigger ass next time.

thanks user, i liked this

"Many online polls are labeled with caveats, warning readers that they are not scientific surveys; nor do they accurately represent the American electorate. The Daily Dot reports that supporters of Donald Trump even took to sites like Reddit and Cred Forums in an attempt to intentionally skew online polling results (including those of Fortune.com)."

ITT: The same people who said online polls were bullshit when Bernie Sanders blew Trump out of the water now use online polls to prove he is winning.

Your raided online polls? Everyone knows what happened Einstein.

>even Fox News told their staff not to site internet polls
>not understanding those are a complete joke.
Internet polls are raided by Cred Forums and trumps Twitter followers because they are all internet dwellers.

this

All polls say he won, way to point out the obvious, after the fact.

rember when bernie won all the online polls?

They're a bunch of alt-right douchebags angry because they can't dates.

I support trump. But he did not win. He was on the defense the entire time.and never brought up any of the hundreds of Clinton scandals. If you have a biased moderator, a skilled debater knows how to turn it around. He could have also called out holt publicly. He needs to dobetter

Shills "The polls were a lie and probably racist"

I guess you will label pepe a symbol of racism next?

youtube.com/watch?v=9x0eEWdK7aE

youtube.com/watch?v=26-VzfBZg1w

This is all Hillary got...

She is so bad that she is going to lose a rigged election

youtu.be/GX35BZgYfWI?t=99

Cred Forums is that way --->

You realize he isn't conservative though right? At least half of his policies are democratic policies, the ones that are conservative are the over the top headline grabbing shit he says to pander like the wall. No real conservatives like trump.

All of you are faggots. It doesn't matter whether he won or lost because he says he won, and therefore he won. He told you he could shoot some on the street and still win. He was right.

Maybe if the triggered-safe-space dems had run Bernie this would not be the case, but they ran Hillary. No

Say hello to El Presidente Trump, who will build a wall and #MAGA

America, Fuck Yeah!!!

No, that never happened, nice try tho schilltard

you know how we know he lost? Because you trumpfags are trying way too hard to convince everyone he didn't.

>You honestly have to be a cuck to still be talking about it.

Holt is a registered republican.

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_597393923&feature=iv&src_vid=26-VzfBZg1w&v=pTcSvnN3ZrE

I love Trump....cant wait to vote for him

enjoy that delusion while it lasts

get a fucking room faggots

And the dubs that say The Don will be Prez are up there

>internet polls raided by cynical "politically incorrect" internet sites
>Hillary jumps ahead 5 points in voter polls
>it's the "who won the debate" polls that are credible
You are a stupid man.

And, most presidents are assholes.

we all know you trumpfags stuffed the online ballots. Why would you do that if your guy actually won?

only half-wits use "alt-right"

it's the latest jargon to try making the simple left sound hip.

know nothing? her, use this.

last time it was "neo-con"

fucking liberals

Lol. Bernie supporter here he got like 90% after every debate.

Libcucks on here are all probably college kids who want to be rebellious and hip so they hate on trump because he's "fascist, racist man". They know he's the better candidate, but it would go against their youthful spirit, so they have to force themselves to be liberals and support a woman who got cucked. Fuckin hippies.

he's also a nigger which trumps anything else

It gives false hope to the trumphumpers. When Hillary assrapes him on November 8th they will all cry IT WAS RIGGED! We all know it's true.

>online ballots

>defend his fucking business (who even cares?)
If he can't run a business, except into the ground or asking daddy for money, or lawyering up then how you can you expect him to run a country?

>implying most real republics don't hate trump

Hottest First Lady ever!!!

#MAGA

America, Fuck Yeah!!!

sounds like you are just mad that you lost

*tips fedora*

can't wait to get in the line to fuck her, then Ivanka! Maybe even tiffany if I'm feeling generous

I'm voting trump, I don't think he "won" this debate

in what universe? the dudes foundation launders money and he went on television in front of the entire world and said he doesnt pay taxes

hes a fucking con artist who can barely form a sentence, it has nothing to do with sjw train, anyone with half a brain knows theres no intellectual argument for a trump presidency

Trump gonna win

>$0.10 has been added to your account
Thank you for Correcting the Record!

nope, just pointing out that everyone knows you guys rigged the polls you keep pointing to as proof. it's fucking sad to see you keep trying

So is the Bush family, and they are all in with Hillary because it protects their rich friends and cheap imported labor.

I'm not a trump supporter. The point I was making is he spent the whole second half of the debate going "I built an incredible company, a fantastic company, my friends say owing 650 million isn't that much, it's a great company". Like dude, talk about your policies, talk about why Hillary is bad, or just shut the fuck up, nobody wants to hear you wax poetic about your shitty bankrupt company.

Hottest President ever amirite?
>pic related, your typical Trump voter

Hillary probably had metal leg braces during the debate to keep her standing

He didn't win the debate, he lost the debate. Then he told everyone that he doesn't pay taxes.

not fat enough. like, 300lbs shy

nah, you mad

lol typical blind college rebellious liberal response who doesn't understand that he simply has GENIUS tax attorneys that know how to beat the system. But what, that makes him evil and big bad business man. Top fucking kek, go listen to green day and be a rebellious libcuck somewhere else you child

I'd make your girl's toes throw up gang signs kid

Depends what you mean by "win".
>Hillary was coherent but very evasive
>Trump lacked specificity but provided better points.

In all fairness the Clinton foundation does the same thing and she has made just as many terrible lies as he has. That being said he's a complete moron and she's just corrupt. I'd rather go with corrupt that stupid.

nah

Don't worry folks, I will call him a racist like 100 times next time and claim he hates woman

That will help me win

He's got the tats right. I hope he doesn't start a suicide thread on November 8

as a supporter, I think he tied. I was disappointing.

But the polls show he won, so that means something. He won in care, trust, and powerful leader

youtu.be/Kt0FlFu6sYw

the clinton foundation employs 2000 people all over the world and actual does charity work. DJT foundation buys stuff for trump.

America be fucking. Fuck Yeah!

because fuck you, is why. i'm voting Trump because i'm sick of safe-spacers acting like pussy little bitches all the time. he doesn't pay taxes, he admits that fact on national television, and he gets away with it scot-free. you know why? because he relentlessly adheres to the personal philosophy that HE RULES. against all odds, bucking all dissent, he believe's he's an untouchable fucking god figure, and so he is. stop apologizing for your existence and trying to accommodate everyone but yourself, stop supporting other countries over your own, and fucking make america great again.

whats wrong wittle baby? teenage feminists make fun of you? your masculinity threatened? awe

Anyone who actually knows how politics work understands that the candidate doesn't matter, you should vote for the party.

Republicas should vote for Trump regardless of whether or not he'll actually be a good president, and likewise with Democrats and Clinton.

If you vote for the candidate over the party then youre an idiot.

>i was disappointing

yeah, we know

Yes it's the normal sjw college kids that are the rebellious ones, not the Internet dwelling cynics who literally spend their days on a forum called "politically incorrect".

I just hope i'm near the front of the line

It's funny, I googled "trump bubble' to see what the media was saying about it. Of course CNN money and other say that wall street doesn't' see any bubble.

They didn't see a bubble before the housing market crash either did they? Trump = God

I'm just worried about Trump's cocaine problem. No matter who you want to win we can't have an addicted coke fiend with his finger near the button. That's a matter of National Security and they should start an investigation asap.

the only people who think that are the mens rights activists and bronies that vote for him

Even most of his Cred Forums supporters said he lost the debate.

kek

Trump employs around 34,000

Hillary employs 2,000 that redistribute charity wealth. Also only 5% goes to charity...terrible ratio

That's also a legitimate reason

The president controls the narrative in the country to some extent, and Obama has fostered the worst race relations in my lifetime, as well as tranny bathrooms and safe spaces, and cunts running around just begging to be triggered so they can claim sexual harassment.

Hugh Mungus was a victim of our current regime

which is why they organized to rig the online polls.

Butt hurt college kids whose parents pay for everything detected. Lol go back to bitching about trump to your hipster friends because you have no concept of how big business works so you assume he's evil

you mean like bush? but that went so well user

>actually believing this
If everyone just said fuck it and voted for the party we will never had good candidates again. Every year it will be the most corrupt or the loudest person on the stage.

>2% of Clinton foundation money went to charity

>Clinton invaded Haiti and raped them, made millions

THEY SAID MY PENIS WAS SMALL IF I HAD TOLD A GORL HER VAGINA WAS SMALL ID BE TREATED LIKE HITLER WHAT ABOUT MY FEELINGS?????????????????

Hillary has 150 Million + in the bank

Remind me what product she made and sold ?

Oh right....political favors

Completely false. He may have implied he didn't pay taxes but he never admitted to anything. There's also no proof of his foundation laundering money.

It's hard to debate morals, so if liberals stuck to the facts we'd have far healthier discussions. Also it does have a lot to do with the SJW train, they promote feelings over reality.

Samefag

you don't have any masculinity. you are an effete self loathing man hob knobbing w/ feminists saying look how much i hate myself in an attempt to get pussy but not realizing thats not how itworks at all

fuck, I'm drunk on Michelob ultra

I'm sure you're quite the wealthy entrepreneur and not a 30 year old man with anime pillows

Yea I'm a Clinton supporter and you are flat out wrong there. Clinton foundation is incredibly corrupt and one of the worst things on her record next to Benghazi

Guess I hit too close to home. You want to call me a cuck now because your boy shit the bed in front of everyone?

America is about to rock the house again when Trump is elected

we were comparing their foundations. Trumps does nothing, and that 5% of the clinton foundation is direct giving, much more is spent on projects. The clintons have a Family Foundation as well, which is their personal charity which actually just gives out money. Millions of their own dollars.

when did winning get redefined as yelling the loudest and bitching when you're proven to be stupid?

trump supporter here, no, he admitted he doesn't pay taxes, and it was a beautiful thing. own it.

Choke on your Red Pills (TM) you pitiable manchild

Wrong! *Sniff

washingtonpost.com/politics/how-donald-trump-retooled-his-charity-to-spend-other-peoples-money/2016/09/10/da8cce64-75df-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html

You know that he harbors his money overseas and pays no taxes because he's better than other Americans, right?

The following statement is the objective absolute truth:

Trump has no loyalty to the conservatives that tried to oust him during the primaries, he has been a liberal all of his life. Your Supreme Court Justices will be liberal no matter who wins the election.

>sniff

>trump supporter
>voting against own self interest

good for you

So running a charity is better than running businesses that employ 34,000 people.

the worst dirt that they have on the Trump foundation is that he hasn't put up any of his own money in a while. They have nothing saying he doesn't' give to charity, unlike the clintons.

The Clinton Foundation is literally a money laundering scheme, nothing more. Did you see that James Comey made $6m from lockheed and it funneled through their foundation? Lawl

Yes, very much like Bush, who started a $10 trillion war.

Not even close, you leech off your parents just like libcucks leech off the government you hipster faggot. "Reeeeee trump is a big bad business man he's a racist he's a baby he's HITLER!!!" Typical punk rock concert goer lol you fucking little kid

Even Trump's staffers admit it.

cnn.com/2016/09/28/politics/donald-trump-debate-reaction/index.html

Only 17% of proceeds of the foundation actually go to charitable work. This is very well documented. Additionally, many people are on record as saying that donations to the foundation were part of a "pay for play" scheme when Hillary was Secretary of State. But please, keeping making excuses for your globalist overload and her family making massive profits by taking money from other charities and foreign governments looking to buy influence you will never have over your own government.

Shillary supporters are literally the lowest form of intelligence that can still be considered humanoid.

Wrong

29 of 32 polls says trump won = winning

fuck Bush....Trump got Jeb out of the way at least

Trump 2016!!!

>Forgetting that primaries exist

That's your oportunity to pick the better candidate. Seriously? Why do people consistently misunderstand the seperate purposes of these two elections?

about what?

>listen, I'll tell you this. I have slept with so many women. so many women. more than you'd believe. the best women. I'm a very wealthy man

Assume much?
First off, faggot, I'm a WOMAN.
Second off, cuck, I'm not even American, I'm just here for the lulz.
Third off, asshole, your girlfriend LOVES MY COCK.

shit beer is for shit people

stop trolling by pretending to be stupid, it's beneath you. I believe you are better than this, even though you're a trumpfag.

I almost said
>inb4 you attack me as white trash

I'm just trying to cut calories bro.

>voting against own self interest
kek
i'm not constantly looking for safe spaces or ways to accommodate other people, and that frees up my time to actually accomplish things in life. i want trump to bitchslap you and make you sit in the corner until you stop whining about the sign on the bathroom door and do something productive

Both give money to themselves and a fuck ton of it. It's easy to have someone like a friend that can start a charity and you tell them "hay. I'll "donate" 10 million to your charity from my charity. You give me back 10 million and I give you 1 million for the transaction.

uh, that is completely false, kind of like every claim you trumpfags make

No you're wrong

How much is Shillary's Correct the Record program paying per post? They're spending a lot of money on this thread alone

now here's the best part, people respect him for fucking over the government. these same people pay way more in taxes each year, but they think that a jackass that is doing everything he can to skip paying millions in tax money is actually going to reduce their taxes...

there's a reason you live in a trailer dumbass, its because you're retarded.

I listen to RW radio, a lot of callers pissed at trump's attitude

Go dig up Ayn Rand's corpse and suck her cock if you love her so much, weirdo...

A CNNMoney analysis calculates at least 34,000 jobs attributable to the Donald.

Trump kicking ass for America and Profit while Hillary selling favors to foreign powers

>that makes me smart
>sniff

As much as he'd like to deny it, he's obligated to the party on his ticket. I would be very, very surprised to see him betray the party in such a big way. Liberal or not, that's just bad politics- even for him.

He lost the debate and he will lose the election. In a GLOBAL world, the last thing we need is more conservative, xenophobic, racist conservative STINK, that same old socially-conservative Republican traditionalist ODOR in government. Trump is not completely this, but some Republicans, I'll tell ya.....outdated views. GOP must adapt and change or die off, albeit, slowly. On social issues? Party of DINOSAURS.

lord have mercy, you people just lap up the bullshit from your side and then accuse the opposition of being shills. The hypocrisy is astounding.

I need sauce on that figure. You just want to believe that she's more corrupt than she actually is.

There's no record of him declaring that unless you're looking to the late '70s. He stated that dodging taxes would make him smart and that if paid they would be squandered.

LOL
I own a corporation that emplys over 500,000 people worldwide. You're likely wearing a product MY company created.
Fucking SHM...

Typical uneducated liberal cuck response, so blind to the way big business works. Trump doesn't pay taxes because he has tenuous tax attorneys who know how to avoid the system. Like it or not, he was right when he replied "smart" to that. Because it is fucking smart.

Wrong

>looking for safespaces
>talking to someone on Cred Forums

yeah, ok kid

Nice trips but Jeb would have won

How so?

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/10/exposed-fbi-director-james-comeys-clinton-foundation-connection/

opensecrets.org/revolving/rev_summary.php?id=70344

blacklistednews.com/FBI_Director_James_Comey:_Received_millions_from_Clinton_Foundation,_on_their_Corporate_Partner_Board,_brother_works_for_law_firm_that_does_Clinton_Foundation_taxes/54322/0/38/38/Y/M.html

I know you won't read any of that because you're a shill, but I'm right.

wow, thats some deep seated hatred for earners and a ideology book

James Taggart is that you?

Trump won! Get over it. Come November 8 Trump enters the White House!

Bye bye Hillary.
Hello Donald.
Bye bye muslims!
Bye bye terrorism!
Hello Wall!
Bye bye Illegal Mexicans.
Bye bye ISIS.
Hello 2nd amendment!
Bye bye debt.
Hello budget surplus!

Y YALL RACISTS B UP IN HEER U BITCHES NO HE LOST YO AND HE AINT GONNA WIN HILLARY AINT THE GRATEST YO NEETHER BUT SHE GONNA WIN ALL YALL RACISTS MUTHAFUCKERS NO IT TOOZ YALL JUS HATERS YO 4 REEL

But was admitting it smart? He alienated the everyman who struggles with taxes.

>call sean!
>he called me the other day and said this
>he said strongly I was against the war

youtube.com/watch?v=lqyJ7aWDwEg

YFW you will never be a 400 lb hacker in his bed

Not to mention (what he should have said in the debate) is that he's probably paid fucking assloads of taxes over the past 50 years, so they can go fuck themselves if they want to bitch about him not paying taxes this year. He didn't make the loopholes either. If any of these cucks were running a huge business do you think they wouldn't avoid paying ever dime in tax that they could?

nah, it shows he exploits and profits from the very corruption you think he will address. Good luck with that.

there was no 'would'. he clearly said 'that makes me smart' when she brought up the idea he wasn't paying taxes.

so either he's given himself away or he's calling himself stupid, which is it?

Accomplishing things like spreading the smegma off your 2 inch dick on crackers, you blabbering slobbering retard

Clinton made him look like a grimacing toad.

Which he is.

>posts brietbart link

seriously?

It shows he knows the system and the loopholes and as President he'll be able to stop others from taking advantage of the system.

Trump gonna win

Wrong!

Typical liberal hipster racist feminist MRA fat-shaming homophobic anti-Semite response...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

fucking trumpfag morons

>sniff

not according to the polls

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-gravis-post-debate-poll-trump-4-undecideds-go-trump-hillary-34-5/

also check this out:

youtube.com/watch?v=zQcfjR4vnTQ&feature=youtu.be&t=06s

He eliminated the libcucks who want to suck on the governments tits. Notice how all the liberals can only train focus on that. It's a monument to their own stupidity and blindness to how business works. They think that means he's a bad guy, but I bet if you were in the same situation, and had money to spend on attorneys and lawyers that know how to avoid paying taxes to maximize your profits, you'd do the same thing too. He's a businessman and it's an unnecessary expense if you can afford to avoid it. Kek go listen to green day college babby

Uh... his ratings in the South PLUMMETED after he said he didn't pay taxes... Fucking PLUMMETED...

>he's obligated to the party on his ticket
We're talking about a man who said not paying federal taxes makes him smart. Even if that statement was a joke, which we both know it wasn't - Can you honestly say you think he has any loyalty to anyone but himself?

would you prefer CNN? Tomato Tomato

Trump will never be POTUS.
Clinton clearly won.

You're a deluded fool.

angry lefties make me happy

quick trigger post

Hey Trump fuckboy, we're more educated than you could ever be, because our political philosophy requires a rigorous analysis of philosophy, sociology, and geopolitics. I'd love to get the chance to meet you in real life. Communists are not liberals. We are armed, and we fucking hate your type, enough to want to terminate your disgusting fascist existence. Keep on playing games, fuckboy.

CONSERVATIVE STINK!

typical college liberal rebellious hipster otaku salad dog rain hat cat sat mat scat fhat tat lat at

Typical underage green day fan libcuck response. You're so uninformed

Wrong

Hillary looked like a pill popping retard with a smile who was ready for the afterparty before it began

typical traditionalist, ultra-moralist, anti-change, family values obsessed, police-state, status quo conservative STINK!

fool

his campaign manager literally ran/runs that fucking organization. You fucking idiots indict the entire media as complicit in a liberal conspiracy, then post links from a source that is about as directly biased as possible. No credibility what soever, and no fucking shame.

typical hipster underage crustacean mallet bowl libtard communist shit dick

i don't claim to be smart. frankly with how much i make, i really don't give a flying fuck if i'm the dumbest asshole on earth. i just dont care about social fluff issues.

>wahhh ladasha doesn't want to go potty there, cant you see that that bathroom has the wrong sign?
>wahhh tyrone is angry that a cop tased him because he reached into the back of his jeans instead of putting his hands up.
>wahhh i want free college i want free medicine i want free childcare how can i pay for any of that when i need ten of the newest iphone and a ps4

get a life, fuck off with the intellectual bullshit and work toward the reality that gives YOU the biggest advantage. the internet age has created a "smarter" overall voterbase, and what has that fucking gotten you? trump vs hillary. your present courses of action are not working, so adjust them.

if you didnt hear the thomas the train music in your head while looking at this youre a fucking pleb

let's all copypasta troll bullshit responses now

Yeah yeah go cry to mommy and daddy for more money so you and your hipster college buddies can buy more vape juice and green day CDs while you bitch about trump to be trendy and rebellious

typical conservative stench....also, what about liberal Jews?

well I posted three sources, so suck a cock

typical hipster liberal hippie trash response libtard try again

I like how that's original as fuck lol

no you. wanna keep doing this all night?

You copy that from Stephen Colbert good job.

Trump doesn't give a shit about America or anything else that isn't himself.

Trump has hired undocumented workers, for which he was fined.

He has been sued many times for not paying contractees.
He hates the working class.

Fuck Trump.

hahaha, I have already graduated university fool, you are so ignorant, Trump is going to lose anyway. Frankly, it is candidates like Johnson and Sanders who are better than both candidates, but conservative America is too SLOW to catch up, America is still not even ready for them and it is pathetic. Stein, also.

I know you will. I know even if you watched Hillary shoot a man in the face, in person, you'd find some way to deny it.

idiot

>third party candidates
Stopped reading right there. You're a contrarian, sweetie. That's all.

Or he's simply criticizing and taking digs at the tax system and - in part - the Democrats. Business owners try to cut down on their outgoings - including tax - as much as they can and he is no different.

Although that's only speculation. I was only saying that we should stick to the facts and keep updated.

no, I would call the fucking police. Would you do the same if Trump killed someone?

>listen. I'm a very smart man. the smartest man. I have scholars that will tell you

Comrade!!

Don't go and kill yourself on November 9th now.

hillary released her taxes and medical records and this guy read a letter on tv from "a doctor" that literally just said he was the fittest man to ever run for president and no one should question that

god you faggots are so gullible

>He hates the working class

Who likes the working class honestly? I never chose to be part of the working class, everyone wants to be self sufficient and do what they enjoy, which is exactly what I do now. I live the American dream and so should everyone. Trump will make American dreams come true again.

What is with you and Green Day?
Did that tranny lead singer fuck your mom or something?

This.

>Trump will make American dreams come true again.
Enjoy your liberal SCJ's.

What angry lefties? Literally 99% of the posts are butthurt, triggered, delusional Trump's cock-suckers....

>dat cuck pic
Why are all Trump supporters also cucks?

DELETE THIS!!! HOW DARE YOU POST ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT HILLARY! TRUMP IS HITLER!!!! ALL MY HIPSTER COLLEGE FRIENDS AGREE!!!! WE ARE LISTENING TO PINK FLOYD ON OUR RECORD PLAYER AND SMOKING A JOINT DISCUSSING HOW TRUMP DOESNT PAY TAXES SO HES HITLER!!!! REEEEEEEE!!!!

Double Right

microcock autists will believe anyone who promises to cure their microcock autism

swindler

And the proof?

the testicles are a nice touch

were you touched as a child user?

do you wanna talk about it?

typical hamster Pepe-posting Led Zeppelin rebel PS4 Mountain Dew Islam

So this website hates tumblr...but yet all the SJWs are voting Hillary. There is not one tumblr SJW who will vote for trump, but you college green day fans are still gonna vote for the SJW candidate? I guess trump triggers you fucking weak faggots lol

he lost the debate dude, grow up !

it's pretty exhaustively detailed not just in that article, but the many others on the same topic by the washington post. The writer even posts all the questions he asks the trump campaign on twitter so they can't act like he didn't ask them for their side of the story after the article comes out.

typical college green day fan response

fuck, his sons are creepy as hell.

typical green day libtard cuck response, try again kiddo

What!? Trump is winning! If the election was held today Trump would win! No joke!

Also! It is interesting to note, in my community I have seen several pro Trump signs on peoples lawns. I have yet to see a Hillary sign!

People just like Trump better. Hillary is very unpopular. At least around here!

What will you do when Trump wins? On November 8 Trump enters the White House!

something about green day

MAGA friends

>those fucking college green day fans

my sides user

Not once in 15 months has Trump ever led the electoral vote.

>

pepe is a symbol of racism

You SJWs are crazy....

no one is self-sufficient you libertarian shitbag

They're just rebellious hipsters who use trump as a target for their youthful angst and something to bitch about during their parents-money funded smoking sessions with their hipster roomates

maybe! if I use exclamation! peolpe will buy the shit I'm trying to sell!

I'll admit, he won the first 20 minutes. Then the rest was a decline until he was on the defensive. Hillary won over all even though I don't support her.

I've always hated them both and I can honestly say she seemed like a narcissistic crooked politician and he seemed like a narcissistic crooked used car salesman.

This 1982 Honda will run for 20 years. 20 years. It'll be great. It'll be the best car you've ever owned. I never said it would run for 20 years. I never said that. I'm the most honest person you'll ever meet. Selling crappy cars to stupid people makes me smart. I'm the smarted person you'll ever meet. And I'm humble. People are always saying how humble I am.

go listen to green day while smoking a doobie you college rebel hipster

Call me what you want but you'll never achieve true freedom with Hillary and all the goverment control she wants for the people.

holy shit, I thought he looked like a faggot. this proves it

ITT: Green Day shills earning 10 cents per post to defend Hillary and their rebellious college years angst