Medic fags. Pls help. What Is this?

Medic fags. Pls help. What Is this?

wart

AIDS

who gives a shit! stab something in it and dig it out like the other dude digging a blackhead out of his cock right now

Toe mite nest.

wart

Op here
Dubs decided.

wart - although god knows why you're asking Cred Forums. why can't people just use google? Or better yet, see an actual doctor

Oh wait, I forgot - Americans have to pay to see the doctor

ahahahahahahahahaha

its a callus, a wart looks way different

Its a wart, get some Compound W or that freeze shit they sell, if that doesn't work last resort is to cut it out

it's a wart, see a doctor if you want to remove it fast with liquid nitrogen. Buy some "apply everyday for a month" medicine at your pharmacist if you're not tough enough or just wait, sometimes it disappears by itself after a few monthes/years.

its a planter wart

they suck and are very painful i had one in my thumb once. get a nail clipper and pick out the deadskin and those little black dots are the roots of the wart.

use this thing

plantar wart. get some salicylic acid. If that doesn't work, you'll need to go to a podiatrist.

i did that with a wart too, just make sure you have something too catch all the blood with
and be prepared to wash the blood out of it and keep digging, it starts bleeding pretty fast

Wart wart wart

A wart....save yourself the time and money and just sterialize a knife or razer blade and carve it out

planters wart. take a half an aspirin crush it into powder, take a bandaid and put use it to keep the powder on the wart. take 1-2 days and it will kill the wart. if you try to full it out they grow roots that are inches long and are very talented at wrapping around nerves... so in other words try to cut/rip it out. also whoever you are sharing a shower with probably has then too.

Apple cider vinegar with the mother and a bandaid for a week. Change daily.

It's a plantar wart look it up online for treatment options. What probably happened is that you cut your foot and a wart had got in there. Godspeed op

Podiatrist here, you have to cut off your leg user sry.

dont try* sorry whiskey...

don't listen to these assholes, be a fucking man and put something sharp and rusty in it

Im jealous, used to have one but i cut it out, was the most satisfying thing to ever do in my life and i want another so bad

That's a wart

Probably some dead skin you burger. If you walk more than a lazy fuck and don't have luxury footwear then you will get blisters and dead hard skin.
Rip it off, plaster it, move on.

Its a wart. Go to walmart. You can get an OTC wart removal for a few dollars in thr pharmacy.

who the hell is that?

Plantar wart. You need some kind of wart removal. Just cutting it off won't work - it'll keep growing back.

This stuff usually does the trick.

plantar warts nigger

Courtesy of Wikipedia

and take the risk of spreading it.... I don't recommend this method, unless you're in a hospital using sterile fields and instruments and controling every step of the process.
Another reason you should avoid carving it out yourself is that you take the risk of not removing it completely, and just make it come back in a worse/bigger/uglier version of itself.
Bonus : open wounds will be an welcoming opened door for various infections if not treated correctly and kept away from external menaces, if a staph gets his ass in there, prepare for one of the worst experiences of your life.

Don't wait, don't use the shop shit and don't get it frozen off. It always came back for me, and for many years. Just get a knife and cut it and dig it out.

cancer obviously

I had one on the base of my foot. I tried to remove it using a razor, but fucker bled a lot and my carpet stained. So I just kept "shaving" off the bump without making it bleed, for around 6 months. Then it died off on its own. But 6 months, dude.

I literally have 6 on my right hard. 1 lyke=1 pray.