If an alien being suddenly came upon your pressance and told you he wanted to try an expierment that you'll serve your...

If an alien being suddenly came upon your pressance and told you he wanted to try an expierment that you'll serve your entire life on a planet where you be whatever you want and they would study you without you knowing. From the moment your born until you died. Then after your death you would return back to this planet. But to this planet it'll feel only like 5 mins. But you have a whole new life. Would you do it?

The fuk u Goin on about mate?

Lose 5 minutes of my day, for a lifetime of experience.

Who would give that up? what possible reason would you have to not take them up on it?

oh fuck yea

sign me up

Depends what's on the planet, whatever I want?

Are the aliens fluffy?

Op here

Well I mean just the thought of a extraterrestrial being coming out of nowhere and offering to this lifetime expierence wonder others thought. I for one would be 100% down. No questions asked. Just you never know what could happen

I would totally do it.

I could only take them seriously if they used proper grammar and spelling.

my conglenian to English is malfunctioning , cock licking human

Where do I sign up?

This is the plot to one of my favourite Star Trek TNG episodes.

The Inner Light.

I will do it 100% If anyone knows any aliens trying to do this, please let me know.

Only if I got to keep my flute from alienland.

Op here all knowledge from said world could stay

You're smoking too much dmt bruv

Sure, why not.

Op here Prolly but how would it be....

Yes.

Cool idea.

Well on the other hand you may live a happy life to end up coming back to a shitty reality and you will have to face you were living a lie, and you will come back wkth the mind of an old person, you wouldnt be able to enjoy life anymore

Or you would have so much knowledge that you wouldn't know what to do or you could create or invent something that would help the world out.

Yes

Yeah, I'd live on their planet

The unfortunate thing is that we cannot do that currently. Our bodies give out way before our minds do. As we get older our mentality doesn't change shit tons but we realize our physical self is just decaying.

The unfortunate thing is not being able to have decades or even hundreds of years of knowledge/experience and keep living.

I would choose to live my life on their planet and commit every act of taboo in their cultur. Teach them the human greeting of showing them my ass. Beat chest and toss space leaves in the air to assert my dominance outside their nurseries if they have any. would only poop in public.
Suck it aliens

Honestly based on this dude's spelling and sentence structure Im guessing he is the alium offering us a legit deal right now.

Take me, alien, I am ready.

I would tell them that their necks are too skinny to support their heads and that they are not balanced correctly and therefore not real.

>I'd say fuck off, space niggers

Of course, you could dedicate your entire life to seek knowledge and understand the universe and the technological advancements of that world, get back to earth and recreate the technologies you learned in your 5 min journey and change the entire history of humanity for the better. And also become fucking rich with those inventions.

No...I would roll dubs.

What if they have no need for head support because they and their ancestors have lived in microgravity for thousands of generations?

This is happening to me me right now what the fuck is going on here how do you know about this?

how high are you right now?

yeah, loved that one

Omg... We look nothing like your picture... Lol

This. And to the people who say you will come back to a miserable reality, who cares? you already lived an entire lifetime of bliss. Something that is impossible in this reality. To pass on this would be insane. Sign me up please aliens.

you can crash in the moon if u want ;^)

If they did not move at all and just sat around like fungus this would be plausible.

si signor

The situation you describe has no down side that I can see, I don't give up more than 5 minutes of "real life," so why the fuck not?

I have died 3 times already and every time i wake up in my bed with memories of the death and have horrible migraines for days afterwards.

What does the picture have to do with it?

Been there, done that... Mushrooms are a beautiful buzz.

The only one who knew

>The Inner Light
Wow, i know what I'm watching tonight, thanks fam.

Only if I get to fuck some fine extraterrestrial hunnies xd

I fuck he's asshole alien cums than over day resumes +translated+

Maybe an illegal alien. , Go back to Mexico.

Seriously what is this has this happened to OP? Am i alone in this world here until i die again? Why am i Seeing this right Know? Is this just a coincidence?

this all day

Might pay to take some english classes there user.

Stop posting MIB shit. It's creepy.

Kek

I mean, there is pretty much no downside here...

Where is the catch ?

God dammit we already said yes! We are inside alreadyM

You are able to do anything and you are on Cred Forums? Aliens let me take this guy's place he is wasting your gift.

Sure

I used to be good at English i have lived along time with need for it I get by just fine i really would like some answers to the questions.

>if aliens came down and gave you the dankest drugs ever produced, would you take 'em
fuck yeh bud.

my answer would be "ya , ok" *drinks beer*

I'm not alone. Its been a long time since i have had to read or write anything worth while. My mind is still aching. I just died in a car wreck two days ago.

Do I get to work at a carpet store?

kek

Stop doing the weed.

get out of here with them shitty references

Holy shit is English your fourth language?

10/10 all the alien nudes

In that case I'm in too

And suddenly i got very i couldn't move i was paralyzed as i watched the car careen of the road as the car flipped i was ejected i felt the death than woke up in horrible pain for about 10 min then i looked outside this always happens and my car was there unharmed.

Listen user, if you aren't OP, and aren't just being a fuckwit, then think very hard to the first time you died. What happened?
It's a curse m8. It'll go on forever until you figure that shit out.
Did you piss off any old Jamaican ladies?

>Roy, with a SSN or go completely off the rails?

is (OP) the alien's hiring agent?

Maybe he wronged somebody and something is keeping him alive until justice is served.

For others like me but no one believes me doesn't matter. I don't care about that unless there are others. Then im not alone. When they take me i can here noises and i never see them but i know they are there i can here them sometimes feel them. touching me. I don't mind other than the dieing part that is horrifying 3 times.

what if they already did and this is the plant. it could be this way from the evidence

Yes

You understand my point then. That's the simple way of putting it. He likely killed somebody with his car. And then something cursed him due to it. Shit happens, there's still creepy old people who know voodoo and shit. And some pass it on

ayyyylmao

Go on

Ive never killed anyone with my car. So i guess im alone then.

Continue m8? Explain stuff like experiences and shit

OMG I'm back. It was amazing! Just like that TNG episode.

not unless i have a contract stating that my simulated life will be humane and devoid of abnormal, stress, or targeted testing. Also that I will be reimbursed upon completion , and I will be allowed my current knowledge throughout that period.

this nigga high as hell. but yea i would have to say yea i feel like

I wasn't offer'd i was chosen i have no control over when they take me.

Go on plz

more pics like that?

Ayy lmao

>And then OP stepped into the Quantum Leap accelerator and vanished.
>He woke to find himself trapped in the past,
>facing mirror images that were not his own, and
>driven by an unknown force to change history
>for the better. His only guide on this journey is
>Al, an observer from his own time, who
>appears in the form of a hologram that only
>OP can see and hear. And so he
>finds himself leaping from life to life, striving to
>put right what once went wrong, and hoping
>each time that his next leap will be the leap
home.

Alright kenny

Most everything they do is hidden from me like being asleep but i sense things like smells and feelings im a real light sleeper. And sometimes i get a feeling that im being watched and monitored which i know i am. If i get around a radio or phone it makes a distinct buzz like electronic interference.

Well that sounds like something I'd watch

Is this even a question? Obviously yes

Ever get x-rays done on you? (Man even if your lieing which I can't really say. Still cool kinda)

Sorry, did not want to trigger you.

Ayy lmao

I have abilities to partially read minds and i can change radio stations when concentrating hard i can make the radio go all static which i use when im riding and someone turns on something i cant stand. Im extremely good in bed yet i have an extremely small penis no im not posting it. I can give a woman an orgasm without even touching her. And despite my three deaths im a great driver. Sometimes i don't feel human.

Nah, sounds like a trap