I am somewhat confused. I can't stop fapping to my sisters pics, but I don't want to fuck her. It is fucking ridicolous...

I am somewhat confused. I can't stop fapping to my sisters pics, but I don't want to fuck her. It is fucking ridicolous. Not even kidding - I fap at least 3-4 times a week to her. What is that?

Also, incest thread
Also, fap thread

Bump for interest.

We cant let this thread die...

bump

include me in the screencap

post pics of her

Post a pic
Just scribble out her face or something

dear god

First incest thread in a good long while, and this is how you start it?

What do you fap to the other 15 - 20 times a week?

Latent desires from the depths of your subconscious. You don't want to fuck her, but you have unconsciously latched onto her as a sex symbol. Usually this happens with mothers.

If you want it to go away you need to suckle her tits and have a very bad time of it.

Why are you bumping the thread?

Dude, if you're going to shitpost to mess up the thread, you could at least sage so that you aren't helping it to stay around longer.

>you don't want to fuck the girl you want to fuck
Dude... What?

I jerked off to my cousin once while I was standing right in front of her and she was shocked. fuck even my cum reached her all the way down to her feet

you should start wearing her panties and bras and dresses when you jerk off looking at her pics

Just fapped into her panties last weekend. Wont wearing her stuff, you faggot.

>Fapped into her clothes
I've never understood this. I get wanting to fuck your sister, but why cum in her clothes?... That's her fucking clothes dude, that's kinda sick. Boundaries are a thing.