I WANNA BE A MARINE BUT MY GIRLFRIEND HATES THE IDEA! CAN U HELP? CAN I GET A COLLEGE DEGREE WHEN IM IN?

I WANNA BE A MARINE BUT MY GIRLFRIEND HATES THE IDEA! CAN U HELP? CAN I GET A COLLEGE DEGREE WHEN IM IN?

>>HELP ME/b/ !!

dont do it. they ruin you

stop being a cuck and do what you want, not what'll make some cunt happy.

Navy is better

Army. It's not a cult.

this

Do it, 80% of wifes/girlfriends don't stay loyal while you're gone anyways. Leave her, go kill some hajis, come back for visit , fuck anyone who is marine dick crazy.

Thank both of you. And have any good stories?

Dude don't let her drag you down woman love a man in uniform ;)

>wants to be Marine
>posts Soldier

>>Marine suicide rate is at all time high.

Sorry just needed something people wold see and say "hay that's pretty good!"

No fight for your country op

retarded....why would you be a marine?

>access to better equipment and systems
>higher average intelligence (don't get me wrong, still tons of retards like you)
>attractive women (depending on career field)
>a developed education program
>better career fields (except for you, because you are retarded)

Yes, fight and get horribly maimed by an IED; and spend the rest of your life questioning why you fucking joined the Marines.

It's a full time job, you'll be too busy to go to school. Except maybe online...

Do it. I regret never joining the military. Sure I bought a house when I was 26 and had a sports car.

However, I really mean it, it is one of my life regrets. I am now 30 and really too old to be an officer.

Hoes, they come and they go. Do what you want and don't listen to the assholes.

I mean in place of killing yourself :I

Pussy ass motherfucker. why join any branch if you aren't ready to die. Piece of shit.

Don't. You're too much of a little bitch to make it through basic training.

Do you even know wat the fuck you are dying for? "Freedom"? Is that the propaganda bullshit they are telling the recruits?

As a native San Diegan who hates Redneck shit bag Marines I hope this happens to you so I can laugh at you.

I am a different person responding.

I would say Iraq was a fucking waste, but killing ISIS, the result of our mess in Iraq, is a worthwhile fight.

Take are REAL good look OP of how fucking happy the bride is on her wedding day OP!!

Leave that bitch, and fight for this shit hole we call home.

>USA brainwashing works
do it for Isreal goyim

You sound like you'd even be too much of a pussy fuck boy to be a cook in the Coast Guard

Depends on what you're trying to get out of it.
>College degree
You can take classes while you're in that add up to a degree, and/or use your post GI to get an education afterwards. It's whatever you want to do.

There's fuck tons of jobs and different branches. If combat is your thing you're much more likely to see it being in a Special
Operation group than some basic Infantry bullshit. Whether that's SF, SEALs, EOD, etc.

Maybe. But I am also just smart enough not to be bought and sold to the US Government for a shitty wage and a lucrative education.

Dude, just fucking do it. I enlisted when I was 17, became a dad, could've went still but decided to stay. It isn't impossible for me to get back in but I kick myself because I stayed for a relationship and my daughter. Don't hold back, no matter what he opinion is, do what you want to do. Seriously.

ya, that's why you're on Cred Forums talking shit

Yeah. You can get a degree while in. There is a pretty dank TA program (I can only speak on the Marine side). You'll have to do the college 101 class, which is like 2 hours. You'll only be able to take one class the first semester so the command can judge whether or not you can handle it. One of my PFCs just finished up her BA.

Keep in mind that if you get in trouble or betray the command's trust, you're paying that shit back. So don't fuck up.

If you join the marines, you're just going to have to save the army. Don't do it, not worth it.

be a marine biologist, they live longer

I honestly think most people don't join for that reason. There's a million and one reasons why people join, however most combat oriented roles are people that had to objective in life to start with. Whether they were going nowhere, or they were going somewhere but just wanted to be a bad ass/attempt at it.

Once shit hits the fan you're not thinking so much about country but rather getting out of the shit with everyone else. It's also an opportunity, whether combat or not, to do something and to see things you would never see otherwise. Everything else is just an added perk.

anyone have any info on the pic used by op?

Your girlfriend is right. She'll leave you, she's not one of those deluded chicks that would totally justify sucking someone's dick behind your back.

The only thing funnier than a burnt Redneck is a deep fried Messican. Go for it OP.

THIS

Yup, talking shit to ignorant faggots like you.
>>Marine Sargent yearly salaryr after 12 years service. 36,000.Computer Analyst Salary after four years of college 82,000 (average)

I would get a degree and go in as a officer.

If you want college go air force, if you wanna die go marines.

If you're a 12 year Sergeant, you fucking suck.
I made E-5 in two years and am currently making more than $29,000 a year.

That's the spirit. Join nothing. Be a part of nothing. Sit on the sidelines criticizing the decisions of others. ? Profit.

this

coast guard is the best branch by far, if you can get in of course.

Idiot that's not a wedding

If you want a degree join the Air Force. Marines see a lot of real combat. Are you prepared to see friends die? Not everyone can cut it

Muscles
Are
Required
Intelligence
Not
Essential

second this.
>5th year of being in the USN

Well start by not being a faggot, it's you're life.

Lol, I'm getting disability for the rest of my life, plus a free cyber security education thanks to the Army. U mad?

I am twelve years out of college and am clearing $85,000, and I fucked up several times. Go ahead and try out your military career Mr. E5, and let me know when you hit 85K

Extremely. You're pretentious with tax payer money. The money I gave you. I'm paying for you to be this big of a faggot right now.

You also pay for my weed, thanks Cred Forumsro. And 12 years out of college with IT degree and only making $85k? That's almost my starting salary

I do. I was in Germany when the Berlin Wall came down. What a blast that year was!

I never said that faggot. If you insist in wrapping yourself in the American flag and getting all patriotic then be fucking smart about it. Get an education, go in as an officer, or attempt to join a governmental branch like the CIA or NSA. Going in as Grunty the Bullet Stopper is a fast track to fucking nowhere.

They're divorced now (obviously).

i made a 1/4 of your salary as a signing bonus as an E-1 in the Nuclear Engineering program in the navy. Keep bragging about your sad wealth you fucking peasant

break up with her. your just going to die anyway, so why make such a fuzz about it?

>I WANNA BE A fag BUT MY GIRLFRIEND HATES THE IDEA! CAN U HELP? CAN I GET AIDS WHEN IM IN?
>>>HELP ME/b/ !!

I clear 85k a year and I'm a high school dropout. Hope wasting all that time in college was fun you pretentious faggot.

Does it matter? Take a good look at her expression and you tell me if she is happy.

Yeah, I'm finding it real hard to care about what you make Mr. 12-years-out-of-college.

I'd make this fucking gun club a career?
>Fuck no
I may extend two more years to get set up in the Pacific Northwest, but other than that I'm fuckin' ouuuuuut this bitch with a GI Bill to my name. No fucks given. Not a single one.

YES DO IT! GO DIE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY FOR MUH OIL!

you faggots couldn't even link to the right poster
lurk moar, newfriends.

that guy from the ninja turtles.

This here. Contractor Software engineer in intel community. 120k salary with fully paid benefits and dollar for dollar 401k matching. 2014 grad. No certs, nothing, just took for fucking ever to get pass the polys and get the clearance

>Duh fyoo, duh prowd, duh muhreens
She's right. Don't do it unless you want to be a braindead, homeless, PTSD robot living off of welfare.

Are you legally required to wear a helmet during everyday activities, like breathing?

Great idea go waste your life for a dying country

Wasting time? It was four years of partying, and better than eating MRE's in some shothole of a country....

superb

This thread is a fucking trainwreck.

Sounds like a patriot to me
FIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY AND CRUSH THOSE SAND NIGGERS
WOOO, AMERICA

Don't become a welfare queen...I can't afford it

Save the army? Why are you smoking? Marines are over-publicized bullet sponges. Their training and equipment is inferior to the army's. Marines fight small battles, the army wins wars.

>underrated post

Posting in all caps? I don't think the Marines take people that stupid.

This, I'll take a bullet for my friends, even if they wouldn't do the same for me, what makes you think I wouldn't fight to protect them?

Turn off caps lock.

havent you heard? caps is cruise control for cool.

Lol. I'm in the military and make $117k a year

Break up with her anyway. 100% of soldiers wives/gfs cheat on them while they are deployed. Don't be naive, lil faggot.

I think the curoff is like 32 to join as an officer. You're not too old, you're continuing to make excuses.

What else did you have to work hard for like a true American, grandpa?

>these trips of truth

>these dub dubs of trips of truth

Don't bother, in 50 years when robots do all the fighting we'll look back at people who signed up today as the last unfortunate relics of a barbaric system.

Go to community college, get a computer science degree and go work for Boston dynamics or something.

She looks happy

True, but 85k? That's shit. I literally dropped out of high school, worked hard and I make over 6 figures in a good year. That's why the waste of time comment was made. Hell, my dad retired from the army and with his retirement and his current job he's rolling in dough. I respect people who put their life on the line even of the politics are shit, all that matters is the people we're killing aren't white.

He did it for Fox News.......'Merica!

Chimichanga

Great. I know there are thousands of civilians making over 85k, so that means there must be thousands of enlisted soldiers that make the same salary as you..right?

useful idiot

Not all of us can be superstars like you kiddo. Without the "average", it's hard to distinguish the above average....yeah?

>USMC
>gf

oh look at me! I'm Mr.Never seen a USMC movie before! I think I'm total USMC material! I'm gonna be a marine! Hell Yeah! Cant wait to tell my loyal gf about me being part of the few
the proud
the MARINES

full of girls

full of mechanics

I was there that day.

The dudes in the pic are army lol.

And Army man. Only met a handful of marines i actually liked. Most of them are cocky dick bags, but i will say they have excellent esprit de corp and tons of pride. Something the army could really learn from. However, I am in the Army and i love it. Lots of opportunities. Im working on my prereqs now so i can become a Physical Assistant later on. I cant couch for whats in the marines but hey. You never know till you get in huh?

Btw check em.