Tomorrow's the day

Tomorrow's the day.

I would say to keep in touch with the news but you won't need to, it'll be so big that you will find out when it happens.

The time I'm about to give is purely estimated, it could be a bit before or a bit after.
8:36 PM be ready.
AZ3-4B0-42

Don't be afraid, no harm will befall you.

I'm not them, I'm simply a messanger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FDDnuhbDFeY
2fletchdr222.blogspot.com/2016/02/prepare-now-for-october-3-2016-day-of.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK OFF SPACENIGGER

if this becomes real
include me in screenshot
-satan

Aliens r gay lol

Its not fun if there is no harm you fucking space faggot. Fuck you and your degenate specie u oxygen thief

I can confirm this

What time zone though, cunt?

Include me in the screenshot
-J-Styx

What time zone is that for, messanger?

>8:36PM
>no timezone
Shit-tier thread

Some of you guys are all right, don't go to space tomorrow.

What timezone cunt

OP, I'm not them I saod, they've been speaking to me, they've chosen me. Not just me either, many others have been chosen. I posted on here because this is where I could get the most people to believe me. I also noticed another alien thread while browsing, I don't know if it's coincidence or another chosen.
I don't know. I can't hold messages with them long, they still have little understanding of English. I live in the central timezone so maybe central?

KEK

Check this

Shit. I thought today was the day. Damnit. OP we still good to go? I can prep again.

Last time I checked, edgy 14 year olds weren't allowed on Cred Forums.

Greetings, faggots:

My name is xXSwaGGy-Quarlax [FaZe], Interplanetary Diplomat for the Andromeda Galaxy. I would like to begin this message by assuring you that I am not a camping faggot, nor will my people attempt to quick scope you. Although we have amassed many 360 no scopes throughout our collective lives, we come with a message of peace. I hope to make clear that this is a knife-only match and we will not be attempting any faggotry, nor will we feed mid. We wish only to share our swag amongst your people, you fucking aim botting hackers.

My clan and I have traveled many millions of light years in search of sentient life, visiting thousands of planets in an attempt to make contact and find the dankest kush. While we have been forced to pwn many noobs and fuck countless mothers on several of those worlds, reking their shit harder than a Haitian Earthquake, we only did so out of self-preservation. None of those planets held any life beyond the hostile and untamable, nor any blunts to blaze upon. It was truly us against them; however, we wish to make it clear that we do have blood on our hands. We, as an intergalactic species, understand that trust is founded upon honesty, and thus tell you retard hackers of our former faggotry. That said, we assure you that your obese, apartment dwelling neckbeards will stand safely beside us and shall never be shrekt.

We first located your planet nearly six Earth years ago and have been monitoring your communication devices, which you call “X-Box,” to learn your jargon and construct our message of peace. We hope that you understand our dialect and not see us as pay 2 win feeders. In order to further express our good faith, we have amassed a large collection of Code Red Mountain Dew and Cool Ranch Doritos, which we would like to share with your MLG pros. We hope you accept our offering in peace, and that you not fuck our mothers. We wish only to become allies with you, the faggot tryhards of Earth.

As I said, no preperation needs to be done. They mean absolutely no harm, not only will tomorrow be a historic day for the World, but also for them. The universe is vast, we are the first species they have been able to find and make contact with, they are just as excited as us.

Consecutive dubs checked

They aren't so why are you here flamer

How do they "talk" to you?

I wanna be on the sc if it's real

Messages. My TV will go static and words will appear.
They talk in fragments.
Things like "WE ARE COMING", I presume they are still learning english.
Also in reply to my Original Post, AZ3-4B0-42 is at the end of all their messages, no idea what it means. I was hoping someone on here would decode it.

That central time mah nigga? Or we usin the universal clock? Nawm saying mahfucca

You're insane bro

AZ3-4B0-42

You will sleep thinking I'm insane. You will wake up tomorrow morning, thinking I'm insane, but tomorrow night, you will believe.

Nice trips but what does that mean

>. I live in the central timezone
Kansas?

waste of sperm

>8:36 PM
>no timezone
Get a load of this spacenigger

Southern Indiana

That picture looks like a interstellar butthole.

Read

What do they look like?

Can we safely fuck their women?

I won't notice I'm such a loser I'll stay on bed all day my dear space nigger

No idea whatsoever.
I don't know our parts and theirs are compatible.

How will they arive

OP is getting a lot of dubs and trips here...

Space craft obviously what are you fucking retarded

I don't know this either.

Y-yes

>prep-er-ation

Fuck off space nigger

what happens tomorrow at 836 pm? and what fucking timezone u space alien messenger?

>not reading any of my previous posts
>thinking I'm a space nigger
Fuck off

How do you know they are not bad

Yo you guys can take mars fuck that

Cant wait nigga

If I roll trips it's real AF fam DO IT FOR PEGASUS

youtu.be/FDDnuhbDFeY

I wish

Welcome, to earth.

If you're feeling suicidal you've come to the right place, cause i wanna fucking kill myself as well
FUCK YOU I HATE ALL OF YOU

I trust them.

6-ᄅƐ-9Ɔ8 ˙sn oʇ uǝʇsᴉl ʇupᴉp ʎǝɥʇ ʇnq 'sǝssɐɯ ǝɥʇ uɹɐʍ oʇ pǝᴉɹʇ ǝʍ 'ɹǝʌo llɐ sʇI

People have trusted hitchhikers too

bullshit, if something was gonna happen NASA would've told us about it

Maybe

Oh fuck, this is real.
He actually mentioned the AZ3-4B0-42

Nice try. They don't know enough English to form a sentence like that. Also they don't use the internet, let alone know how to work Cred Forums, download an image, and post it.

underrated

I herd aliens like the Irish for some reason.

˙uǝʇʇoƃɹoɟ ǝɥʇ ɟo sʇɹɐǝɥ ǝɥʇ uᴉ ǝʌᴉl ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ llᴉʍ ǝʍ ʇxǝʇuoɔ ɟo ʇno ʎɐs ǝʍ ʇɐɥʍ ǝʞɐʇ ʇuop 'sɹǝƃuǝssǝɯ ǝɥʇ 'sn sʇᴉ 'ɯǝɥʇ ʇou sʇI

Hmm.. lets check this.

Firstly, you don't show any proof, your words mean nothing withput proof.
Secondly, you would've thought at least NASA or the Russians or someone would know about this somehow just by checking. We would know. Somehow, someway. Fucking hell is this some sick Cred Forums Alternate Reality Game?

OP here, all my posts so far, please read before asking repetitive questions.

Do you have cable, satellite, or a converter box?

People give the government and NASA too much credit. The best they have done is get to the Moon. These beings are getting ready to master interstellar travel. As mentioned, their technology surpasses ours. If they don't want to be noticed by certain people, they won't be.

Sattelite.

Even still, you would've though we'd get a "preemptive strike" to whatever channel they could get their hands on. Furthermore, extraterrestrial beings would've had to evolve and work exactly as we do to have some sort of way to travel

Piling more shit onto that, no matter what, they'd still have to adapt to the new environments on earth.

>they'd have to evolve the exact same way as us to be able to travel
Nigga wut

Dont know, just trying to wrap my head around it.

Talking out of my ass

Do you think they're coming to live here? They aren't. They're just making contact. I'm sure they've figured out everything you're ranting about.

Will dressing up like an alien still be acceptable on Halloween

Tee hee

Next time you talk to them say "ayyy lmao"

I will crush their slimy heads for the true master race

Not claiming they're trying to live here.

Im saying that if this is real i dont want them dropping dead and shit. Although it'd be funny as hell

OP here, I'm going to bed, any posts claiming to be me from here on out will be fake.

Include me in screencap if real

-LifeOfCurrig

OP here, not going to bed, gonna pray to my alien overlords and shit

*imagine a dark room with candles in a circle pattern. Theres a picture of a cutout ayylien in the center*

*op sits down on the ground, starting to bow to his overlords.*

"Ayy lmao"
"Ayy lmao"
"Ayy lmao"

OP PLEASE TELL THEM TO PICK ME UP, REAL SHIT ILL BE OUR AMBASSADOR

Going outside to chant this now. Maybe they will choose me next

SHUT UP SPACE NIGGER

Something something vacancy on the moon

okay so i saw this on the front page and i just had to respond to just this comment, how the fuck are you so boring and annoying?

Not sure if this is a coincidence or not 2fletchdr222.blogspot.com/2016/02/prepare-now-for-october-3-2016-day-of.html?m=1

Can I have some of your drugs friend?

>aliens
>orders of magnitude greater in intelligence in order to figure out interstellar travel
>cant work Cred Forums

Odds are 10,000 to 1 in Vegas of OP being Full of Bullshit.

The chickening?

who in his/her whatever mind would want to live in this shithole, we are here because we don't have options

What time zone you talking about yo?

See

How do you know the date and time of arrival if they only know basic english?

Well try harder, because that's fucking retarted

Many thanks

yeah, buddy. maybe someone will save this sad wall of beta-text. but, probably not. hey. heads up. maybe in another 2-3 years you will get that promotion to assistant stock manager at kroger.
I know you think about "it". But things will get better.

What even

What time zone?

we need to build a dome

Hope this is true

Is logosphere kill?

"how do i send a message to the humans?"
"easy, post a thread on Cred Forums."

Read

Presumably they've already mastered interstellar travel, or are you saying they made it here but they did a really shitty job of it and they'll do better next time? Are they space retards?

open broadcast TV?
Bet you with $20 of parts and a little scrounging at goodwill-- you could send messages back to your neighb---ahem-- the aliens