I really like a girl. I believe she likes me too

I really like a girl. I believe she likes me too.

I can't find anything with any exes on facebook. I'm beta af and I'd like to see what kind of guys she's dated, you know? I felt okay until I saw her reasonably unattractive friend has a sort-of pretty boy bf (he is long distance, he's 20 and looks freaking 15, small and young but attractive).

I guess I shouldn't care and probably don't want to know. I'm also insecure about my height. She's 5'9" and I'm only 5'11". I'm maybe 2.5 inches taller than her.

I've got good signals though I think. Advice?

Tits always related

My advice is to ignore your feelings. It wouldn't work out anyway.

I haven't had a girl call herself my girlfriend in over four years, haven't had sex in over three years.

no u

Give up

She probably and hopefully only takes the bull. The white race needs to ends

-_-

Such advice. Much helpful. Wow.

I gave up years ago.

You should

1)stop posting outdated memes you fuck
2)work on your fucking insecurity issues

You are a man. Fucking act like it bitch.

I'm a sad, lonely man. I know I'm not the only one. Work together?

1) Memes don't have expiry dates.
2) Even as the bitch I am I'd kick your ass.

Fuck off

Why?

To what end?

Make there be one fewer person out there who is sad and alone.

I failed to attract any women. I was constantly rejected. Now it's too late.

Nigga you can't even like a girl without seeing if you "compare" to her ex boyfriends

I'd fight you but i bet you wouldn't even swing

Why is it too late?

Ok. How?

It's only too late when you are dead and even then who the fuck knows

She's just another person, be yourself and don't worry about anything else.

Why don't you say that to my face not over the internet and see what happens?

Just fucking go talk to her. Be sure to have something to talk about, maybe something she's interested in.

Right. Remember that she's one of many, so whatever happens you're ready

I'm out of school now. 28. Most people my age are married or in a relationship. I have no where to meet anyone anymore.

Besides, even if I found someone, she would reject me like the others did.

Maybe. I try not to think about it anymore.

See that is an old meme

You should stop posting and kill yourself you insecure beta numale

Kek you are only gonna get older and it's only gonna get worse

Start putting in the work man. Lower your standards. You can do something

I don't know how to make the first move. I've only really either had the girl make the first move or met on dating sites.

With her I need to either do or say something explicit. We already hang out as friends so asking her to dinner isn't considered a date. I don't know whether to say something or put my arm around her or what

I'm already preparing myself to be alone. I know things will only get worse from now on. Thanks.

How old are you?

We've spoken a lot. I need to take things to the next level

Jesus Nick get your shit together

just ask her if she wants to hang out or go do something. Your self confidence will catch up as you get older

28 isn't old. Get out there

We already hang out and do things. I need to say or do something to make it clear I want a romantic relationship

My name is not Nick. I'm not sure why you are so pissed off about my failure to get a girlfriend, but maybe you should not freak out so much about something that has no impact on your life.

Don't lie to us, Nick. We care about you. You can get a girlfriend. We all know that you can.

Then just tell her how you feel. Not in a creepy way, just tell her that you like her.

Who is Nick? I guess I'm missing something. Is this some meme joke that I missed or something?

I'm nervous. I really value our friendship. She's awesome. I would really hate to lose her as a friend. But I've had feelings for her since we met. I haven't had feelings for a girl in years.

You're Nick.

physical contact, touching lightly, say things close to her ear. Flirt, no other way buddy

OK, whatever floats your boat. I'm going to go now.

Get over it then? That's the risk, and that's why I told you way back here
to stop. But I think if you want to push it, you have to take the risk of losing your friend. That's it. Sorry. Now I'm going to go. I'm tired of being called Nick by this faggot

I've kind of done that. Once we were in a car with 5 people. She took the back middle and I was next to her. It looked like she was leaning into me a lot more than the guy on her other side. She also seemed really into me that night. Like I was making jokes at the driver's expense and she kept repeating everything I said until the guy driving said "sounds like there's a broken record back there". The way she was laughing and repeating me while touching me seemed like she liked me. And one time it was around midnight and we had been outside for hours and she said her hands were cold and I said "let me see" and grabbed her hand with mine and held longer than was necessary to check the temperature. It wasn't quite how you'd hold hands romantically, but it was contact. Either I suck at reading girls or she likes me.

As a side note, once a girl left for a smoke break during dinner. We were just friends. She was gone too long. I thought she was angry at me and took off. Then I get a text from her confessing her feelings for me, saying she was outside talking to a friend on the phone trying to get the nerve to tell me. So my radar might be a little bad.

>manlets
Not even once

Please don't go Nick. We all love you.

underrated post

I mean aiming toward something more, just making it clear that you want to get intimate. Talking and touching hands only goes so far. Have you tried asking her out just you two, it will be clear after that

>Tits always related

?? How are these tits related?

Nigga that post is so useless it might as well have an advertisement for you on it.

"Tits always related" has been around years, are you new?

dude grow a pair and just fucking ask her out to coffee. Her reponse to coffee, and how she acts during coffee (if she says yes) will be your sign on whether or not she digs you.

No other way to tell, just fucking go for it.

Yes I have. She's done the same. But we instantly became best friends. In the first 8 days of knowing each other we probably spent 60 hours together. It's slowed down a lot as we're both busy. One night she couldn't come out so she invited me to her place at 10pm. I stayed until 2am. Nothing sexual happened. I am only around 63% sure she likes me that way

She seems to always say yes to hanging out so long as she doesn't have other plans. She laughs at my jokes a lot. I might be on the spectrum because it's hard to tell whether she really likes me as a friend or if she likes me as more than a friend