Hey Cred Forums I've been recently having thoughts of my mom again...

Hey Cred Forums I've been recently having thoughts of my mom again, and was wondering if it's normal to want to fuck her and cum in her pussy. Also if I was to do so what would be the best way to seduce her? Or possibly to knock her out to rape her?

what

>wondering if it's normal to want to fuck her and cum in her pussy.
maybe not 'normal' but this is Cred Forums so it's okay.

Go for it, post pic if you do.

Kek

post more

Did I stutter?

Like this? I've only got a handful sooo

>she probably deserves it
for raising a degenerate, rapist, perv

breed that bitch user. Suck her tits dry when they swell with milk.

True, so this degenerate should fuck her raw right?

Make it seem like you're spying on her when she takes a shower, and or try and let her catch you jerking off

post body and face

Best way to tie someone up or knock them out?

So basically do spy on her and just lemme get caught spying and jerking

Your mom has a nice rack.
How did you get these pictures is what I am wondering though, and if you have any more.

Closest I have to that, mainly just face and/or tits in a bra. Some just titty and ass ones

Got on her laptop and spied on them. Although recently she deleted all of them before I could get them. Literally the same week we finally got wifi at her house.

breeding material i'm sure once you start fucking she'll wrap her legs around your back and beg for her sons baby.

Whats a good aphrodisiac, wanna get her horny first without her knowing.

Bomp

Has she emptied the recycle pin on her laptop? Sometimes people forget to do that when deleting sensitive stuff.
Have you ever talked about sexual things with her?

cover yourself in your own cum. makes girls go crazy

Yea she did, and I used recuva and only recovered one basic selfie. A bit but not much.

Wat

dubs of truth

Have you ever checked out her phone? Also, lets see an ass picture like mentioned earlier.

cum is filled with pheromones. it's seriously the only real aphrodisiac.

>>dubs of truth of truth

>dubs of truth of truth of truth

Yea and I didn't find anything. But I still check periodically when she leaves it lying around.

You're going to regret it as soon as you do it.

Had a best friend whose mother was a stripper. I was at his house late one night and went to get some water to drink. She met me in the kitchen and fucked me right there. I didn't have time to think. She was 40. I was 16. She was also slap drunk off her ass. She never looked me in the eye again after that. Made it weird when she was around. I never told my friend.

incest is only rewarding when she gives birth yo your child. Then you know what it was all for.

Was it worth it?

Nahhhh I won't

>Hey Cred Forums I've been recently having thoughts of my mom again, and was wondering if it's normal to want to fuck her and cum in her pussy. Also if I was to do so what would be the best way to seduce her? Or possibly to knock her out to rape her?

the rest of us want to, so why shouldn't you? Tap that shit

I just wanna know what Cred Forums thinks might be the best route to do so

dump yer load in dat

She has a nice ass! Keep the pictures coming!
Is she married? Depending on the answer there might be a different approach.

Just start humping her from behind

Post more pics user

She's completely divorced lmao

OP here, I just trolled you all and you're all faggots.

>OP covered in his own cum and tears tries to pretend he never wanted to fuck mom anyway.

Bitch I'm the real OP get outta here. If you're the actual OP post a different pic of her.

I mean I'm not but okay

You probably wouldn't fuck her. I doubt you'll ever talk her into it. She will feel upset, sad, her own son is broken, but she will likely reject you or try to get you to seek help.

If she's harder, she might just kick you out.

Keep distance, jerk off to her, find someone who isn't her but looks like her, or even just the concept of her. Fuck peoples moms. Breed peoples mothers.

Show us more pics

So basically I should drug her then and rape her is what you're saying?

Whoever wrote this never posted the last step, I'm hoping he sees this and completes it, but this is good on its own.

Top kek

Sauce on girl OP know it's not your mom but want her anyway.

Yeah I can see the attraction user. Do you talk about sex?

she is hot. i feel u

Checked

No matter what your route is, you should be sure to make her feel sexy and wanted before you do anything major.
Let her know when what she is wearing looks good.
Tell her that her ex husband is crazy for not treating her right, because your mom is special and she deserves the best.
Treat her like she is your best friend, and work from there.

Believe me or not it's my mom.

A little bit not often

Your life right now, it's simple. Easy. Nothing to worry about, nothing to be concerned with. They will pale in concern to if you try to talk her into sex and fail or if you rape her and she finds out.

It's easier to control your temptation or to remove yourself from it completely. Move away, do something different with your life, change who you are into someone who isn't the you that you are now, this will fix you.

Let's say you do get away with it. She's drugged and you do it. Will once be enough? What will happen after?

Concern yourself with consequences.

But that makes it so much more fun kek

Quads of truth. That ain't your mom OP. Post pics of her feet anyways.

fuck off footfag