Vape thread? I got a nice lil nicotine buzz going here

Vape thread? I got a nice lil nicotine buzz going here.

faggot

fuck off mouth fedora. that shit is homo

Lemme guess y'all get bullied by the cool kids at school who vape in the bathroom? Fuckin pussies too scared to smoke or vape. I only vape because I had to find a way to stop smoking weed you virgins

Im old enough to be your pops my ninja. your mother is a woman of the night

You're probably a 16 year old memelord, enjoy your eternal virginity

My nigga. This shit is my favorite right now.

user has a nicotine buzz

Lucky you're tolerance is low i was a dipper and prior to that 2 packs a day. Can't feel anything below 3.6% on a sub.

I work at a vape shop. That blue taffy man & breezy are fuckin amazing. Shitty istick tho

im usin a beat to shit d3 and a moonshot i've broken the glass on a good 6 times

shit taste how can you vape juice with all that sweetener? your cotton turns to shit after an hour

The d3 is legit. Mines been super durable I've dropped it several times and it's still going strong.

bet u like mikes hard lemonade too feggit.

i traded a gram of some shitty dab for this one. the screens cracked but vapes just fine. nice and tiny

please excuse my chipping paint on the mod, but Bad Modder Fogger is some good shit, picked this up earlier. its blueberry custard

What vape should i buy?

Vaping is good for

>woman

>gays

>people who wanna try look cool

>pussies who want to look cool for smoking but are too scared to smoke real cigarettes.

Pick one.

Also I don't smoke anything just from the outside looking in.

Balls in your court OP. Damage control time.

Shut up JAMEY

Vaping had gotten me off of cigarettes. I don't get winding going up and down stairs, I can taste my food again and best of all I don't smell like shit.

Vaping in the bathroom. Dear god.

something cheap, durable and decent looking. all the same other than that

Decent LOOKING? $#IT NIGGA, A BONAFIED PUSSY

ok get a big ass shiny $400 piece of wood someone found in the forest and polished up

Ipv d3 for the mod it's around 40 bucks right now. You can probably get it cheaper if you look. Aspire Atlantis tank you could probably find one for 20-30 bucks.

Translation:

I really really really am cool! And my 12 (not spelled out) year old gf (not spelled out) thinks so too.

>user is also 23.

Vaping wasn't a thing when I was in school, but in my adult life the only people I see being made fun of are vapeheads. I don't even smoke. You get the same reaction from vaping that you do if you blast rap music out of your car. No one is impressed, we're embarrassed for you.

Forgot to add that point. My bad. Congrats on quitting.

Who gives a fuck if people make fun of you. How insecure are you? You claim to be an adult, but I don't believe it.

this, like i said traded mine for a gram of shitty dab (~$15 at the dispensary), seen em on craigslist and the local vape bst for $20-$30. They're great. Doo doo brown LG's for the batteries. As far as atty, dunno what to tell ya everyone develops a preference. Love my moonshot

Read the thread, I was responding to user.