Is smoking weed right for me? I have been diagnosed with PTSD, severe anxiety, depression...

Is smoking weed right for me? I have been diagnosed with PTSD, severe anxiety, depression, and mild agoraphobia and the medications I'm taking aren't helping as much as I need them too. I suffer a lot everyday and I remember from when I used to smoke in the past that it helped a lot with these things. But now I'm not sure if it's right for me. There are going to be adults responding to this post and kids responding. It'll be interesting to see what they say. Also I was planning on asking a random guy on craigslist for the hook up. Is there a better way to do that?

inB4 420blazeitfaggot

Straight up bro .... I am not trolling, but it truly is imperative that you, said OP of this fine thread, for the love of all things holy, and all things unnatural, please, just .... Kill ... Yourself you fucking cringey beta cuck, who the fuck cares what piss ant problems mr white coat thinks you have, grow a set of balls for fucks sake thats your issue, and yes all medication you have recieved will exacerbate your issues in time, so yes for fucks sake smoke a bowl you dud

Medcard patient here, I can speak personally for everything but ptsd, though I've heard it works. Weed can alleviate all kinds of symptoms from mental ones to physical ones. The most important thing you can know about marijuana as a treatment for these disorders is that, as soon as you are not high anymore your symptoms will return simple as that. I take depression medication which works better than marijuana because it helps me feel better 24 7 365 I had tried using marijuana however as soon as I was not high my symptoms returned. Depends on you know your own

Hey OP, I'm 24.
People are predisposed to certain things like anxiety and depression. I feel like i was one of those people. so when I got super bad anxiety when I smoked, i had the chance to blame it on the weed or think that it had more to do with me. It helps deal with pain like that, just don't over do it

I did a bunch of acid and get anxiety when i smoke now

lmao excellent

The only way to find out is to smoke some and judge for yourself. It effects everyone differently.

thats one of the things that I'm considering. I can't just be baked all day. But sometimes I just want some peace and euphoria.

Smoke some weed and decide for yourself

The last time I smoked I was abusing it. Smoking from the time I got up to the time I went to bed and that's one of the things I'm worried about. People with anxiety tend to abuse drugs and alcohol to self medicate.

Honestly then it sounds like cannabis is a great fit for you, you don't live in a legal state do you though?

Do meth you fucking pussy

weed is bad for anyone's mental health.

nope.

What makes you say that?

I know what you mean. that means you're not getting stimulation out in your environment. you can't just be locked up in a dark room.

I totally get that. That's something they would tell me in therapy. But the agoraphobia makes it very difficult to get out even for an hour.

>weed is bad in that you enjoy other drugs over it?
or
>weed is bad because you're a fruity starightedge that has no idea what you're talking about?

Well I remember back before it was legal to smoke in Colorado I always just got it through a dealer or grew it myself if you can get clones or seeds I would recommend growing otherwise as you mentioned Craigslist is not a terrible option I have bought weed off there a few times you just need to be careful. Another decent way to find hookups is to go to bars or other social areas and honestly just ask anyone you see smoking if you can buy some, you will find someone

it's not bad to enjoy being alone sometimes. you could spend 90% of your time alone as long as you find that 10% that makes you happy

This is bait right

learn to reply correctly newfag

yeah my plan was to go to the "men seeking women" section and type in 420 friendly and look for a white guy (kind of scared of black guys) and ask him.

sure

marijuana causes numerous mental disorders

Yeah pot is a pretty effective choice in my opinion. I have anxiety and depression and while i still have a little anxiety when im stoned, my depression just dissapears.

If you try it and think it'd help a lot then yea,
Get a med card and a decent vaporizor OP