I'm gonna try to get over my social anxiety and approach a random girl at my campus tomorrow

I'm gonna try to get over my social anxiety and approach a random girl at my campus tomorrow.

Any advice/words of encouragement, Cred Forums?

try not to shit your pants

don b pusi boi.

You got this. Go up to her and dont make any excuses not to go talk to her. Either decide that your going to do it now or dont even bother with it tomorrow. You will make excuses not to if you wait till tomorrow. If you want to get a girl, go give her best you that you can offer. I also encourage you to get her number. Go do it user fucking do it for us.

The worst that can happen is rejection.
Nothing to lose, the world to gain.

Be honest, be yourself
If something works out you don't want to have to keep track of lies
And you don't want a gril that likes you because of whatever lie you told them

jus blay it gool and be urself :DDDDDD

Don't fuck it up

It's important for your personal development to get over that fear. Nothing bad can happen, this isn't Johnny Bravo where she's gonna mace you or something. Go through the emotional labor of being rejected, and you'll be fine.

Cute spurdo btw

Get out newfag

have no expectations. if they shoot you dont dont worry. im a dude and dont even like when randos come talk to me so dont be offended if a lady doesnt

I've been here for almost a year now faggot.

i used to have really bad social anxiety but it got so intense it just kind of faded away and now i don't feel much of anything good or bad and don't really give much of a fuck about anything.

danks :DDDDD

I'm gonna do it! I'm a bit worried about what I'm going to start off with saying though.

I'll try, thanks. It's a gondola by the way.

This guy is right, no sense in waiting till tomorrow.
Go to the chicks house, and say hi to her,
since your already at her house you can ask her for sexual intercourse
shell say yes if you have a big
dick but you gotta show her first

Yea, don't take advice.

Nice, I believe in you!
Go for something simple and campus related or say your battery died and just ask if she knows what time it is or where something is

Do not wink or say anything about gender or sexuality or how hot she is

Try to initiate physical contact as early as possible, such as a hand gripping her arm lightly or an arm around her shoulders. It gives off a subtle implication of threat without being too aggressive and she'll be too fearful to break away from your hold, even though it's gentle.

Repeat the process every day and she'll soon develop feelings towards you akin to Stockholme Syndrome, but be smooth with it. Compliment her hair and lips a lot, girls like that.

If something goes wrong (it shouldn't if you don't hurt her) just apologise and tell her you have aspergers, that'll trigger a nurturing side to her that'll make her want to care for you.

Hm, I'll think about good campus related things to say, it's a community college though so people don't care much about the campus I suspect.

This makes sense but I feel like while we're still strangers it'll be awkward, if I go on a date and we hit it off I can see this being a good idea.

Back when I went to college in the late 90s I would just sit in a public place and smoke while reading a book, usually a few people will ask to use your lighter or if they can have a smoke. If they are worth a shit they'll be social and sit down and smoke with you. Sure it's usually nothing but ~half the girls I got to laugh/didn't totally creep out would ask me to do something with them later or say that they were going to be someplace that night and that they'd hope to see you there or something similar

Oh yeah you're right about that. I usually go for the time or ask if they have a lighter.

Also pretty sure is trying to get you maced

See a girl you like, go say hi. Do it within 3 seconds of seeing her, don't think about it at all. If you take longer than that, you WILL think about it and you'll end up backing out.

If you really have that much trouble, pick a girl you don't think it's attractive at all and go up to her and make small talk. Do it a few times, and you'll see there's really nothing to it. Then go up to a girl you like and do the same thing

Girls asked you to hang out with them later? Huh, I've always heard it was the opposite.

That said, I don't smoke but thanks for warning me about doing the touch-y stuff, I don't want to come off as creepy.

>See a girl you like, go say hi. Do it within 3 seconds of seeing her
Hardcore, I might try that once just to see how I'd react, if it goes well I might try again though.

A few did, yes. But only when we had some chemistry/something in common/good conversation or I at least made them laugh. This was at a university though, a community college will have a much wider range of people though.

You can always start off small and just make eye contact and smile. It does sound/is creepy, but I started smiling at fucking anybody I want to this year and a few people have just started talking to me.

And maybe is sincere but just planning way long term, it sounds better the more I read it.
Gotta warn you though, the few times I've tired to casually make physical contact with a stranger it ended badly.

>Do it a few times, and you'll see there's really nothing to it.
This is true, it's nothing to me now but it did take me years to not give a fuck completely and even still certain women always intimidate me or make me spaghetii for some reason.
That whole post is solid advice though, that guy goes to /adv/ I'd wager.

Don't do the time or lighter bit, not much to follow up on after that. And the breaking the touch barrier is GREAT advice. Otherwise your courage of actually talking to her will just land you in the dreaded friendzone.

You're at school, use that as an easy topic. "hey, sorry to bother you (place your hand lightly on back or shoulder while you say that; be confident when you do it, as if it's completely natural to touch her), I won't take up too much of your time. I have a project I'm working on for one of my classes and I was hoping you could help me out. Could I ask you for a small favor? (don't let her answer) I was hoping you could answer a few quick questions for a paper I'm writing. Is that alright?" If she says yes, you're in! "I'm user btw" extend your hand, she'll tell you her name. "nice to meet you Repeat her name"

Ask her a few personal questions (what are you hoping to major in, why did you pick that career, was that your first choice? Etc) All of those have easy follow ups you can ask to make the conversation last a little longer. Write down answers so it seems legit. Try to make her laugh at least once or twice throughout the conversation. Then tell her "Thank you so much for the helping me out, unfortunately I really have to get going right now, and I do mean unfortunately because you actually seem like a really interesting person to get to know better. Take down my number and shoot me a text later (hand her your pen if she doesn't have her phone out; notice this is a command, not a request), maybe we can hang out one of these days"...give her your number. Thank her again, say "I really hope to hear from you soon. It was truly a pleasure to meet you" Shake her hand again, make it last just a little longer than normal. Smile and walk away.

If she felt you clicked well, she'll text you within a few days. If not, do it again with the next person until you snag one. Good luck!

>t. Chad the serial killer

trips commands

still a newfag

I appreciate the advice but I'm afraid that the touching is a bad idea if only because it wouldn't be comfortable or natural feeling for me. Right now I'm mostly doing this to face my fears of talking to women, I'm actually okay with being friends at this stage since that'd mean I'd have a girl to talk to and become comfortable around.

Some of the assertive stuff in your post seems pretty good though.

Haha nah, actually I'm what you guys call a manlet. So I had to work on my verbal skills to get in the door.

Had a lot of fun picking up chicks back in the day, trying to make it as easy as possible for user to succeed.

BTW the tone of how you say what I wrote should always be friendly and light

I know it seems like that now, but trust me, don't go that route. Sad to say, but if you honestly don't have many or any girls you talk with now, when you do get one (and you will because I promise it's honestly not hard once you practice for a bit), chances are you will naturally start feeling something for her later on and by that time it'll be too late. Don't put yourself in that position.

Even if you really only want a friend, leave yourself the opening so it's your choice. You don't have to act on her desires, but you can ensure if you get desires later on, it's not off the table

>Don't

Also on the touching, keep in mind this isn't a groping session or a small massage. Think of it as if you were in a really loud place and needed to get her attention. Just lightly place your hand on her back as you say hey, and as she turns to see you, remove your hand smoothly off (don't just jerk it away like you touched fire)

Well female friends would have female friends so being friends won't be that bad. Though I will leave my options open like you said. Thanks

If convo gets awkward, just smile and say seeya around or something. Maybe start small by saying hi tomorrow, then progress to hi how you doing
Then hi, im user, bice to meet you,

And then

Drumroll

Hi, im user
Do you prefer crisco or coconut oil for anal fisting?

Heading off to sleep, but one last thing to keep in mind. In a sales study, they sent out people to ask strangers for ridiculous things just to get them accustomed to being rejected...the study failed because most of the strangers agreed...point being, as long as you don't give an extremely creepy vibe and your casual when talking to others, people will respond positively towards you.

Make your fear your bitch, go make some friends user! Good luck!