Is your dad and alcoholic Cred Forums?

Is your dad and alcoholic Cred Forums?

no but i am

I think you mean an alcohol

he was before he offed himself

He was, still considers himself one since he does all that AA stuff now. My grandfather probably drank a case or so a day but was a functioning alcoholic as he never missed a day of work in his life. My Uncle is an alcoholic, about 20% of the the people on my mother's side were or are alcoholics. Personally I don't see the appeal, I drink with my buddies when we go out or I have a glass of wine on an anniversary or some other special occasion but I honestly do not like the taste of any alcohol enough that I'd drink every day, day in and day out. I don't know how people can do it. Then again I've tried ciggerettes as well and honestly thought it was gross, I'd rather drink then smoke.

Also dubs

This

I am. Wherever I am, whenever I see a happy couple, I must cuck.

Yup. half bottle of crown every night from 5-7 anh passes out in his chair watching tv.

never once in my life did i see my dad drunk

Dad was both an alcoholic and a cracked head. After getting caught for the 50th time my family wouldn't have it and we helped rehab him. He's been clean for 6 or 7 years now

Crack

Nice, same here. Except mine went to prison before rehab

Yeah. Grew up taking bags of bottles out, he is a great father. I nearly got a DUI and quit drinking for 8 months, had my first beer tonight.

Dubs says everything in life is gonna be alright as long as we do the right thing for everyone.

no, but my father was a crackhead..clean now, i think..idk, not in contact with him anymore really but its clear the damage has been done

Yes he is but I don't know him very well. He messages me every Sunday morning and he's always drunk before 9 am.

Pretty much, don't know if he is an alchoholic by definition but he pretty much drinks all day everyday

My dad is. It kept him from being a good dad. I knew he loved us but he still didn't ever show it, barely took care of us when we were with him.

Yes and so am I. Not sure I can blame him for my own alcoholism, not sure i believe in genetic addiction.
He lived with us but wasn't around a lot and hid it well, always had a beer and hid the harder stuff. Found out after how bad he was when my parents started getting upset about my own usage. He went to rehab but i didn't know, like i said he wasn't around much.

Yep

why do you ask op?

Yep

That was because of the black cocks.

Yes, both my dad and my alcoholic are Cred Forums.

dad is kill

Yes and so was my grandfather and even his father and maybe even beyond that. and I used to be until I found out heroin was my drug of choice. I guess I just switched addictions. It sucks alcoholism and heroin addiction really do a number on ur body idk which is worse

fucking weak

i would say so but me and my brother are also functional alcoholics. Worked a 12 hour concrete shift today and im still getting hammered. only 23 and i feel my body caven, i believe i can kick the bucket anyday. i need someone like pic related to save me. or whatever i don't need love .

No, but my son's will be.

Fuck you. You wouldn't have come out alive what I've been through.

>i need someone like pic related to save me
You're doomed, m9.

u need a fuck ugly mixed girl basic bitch who probably browses insta and twitter all day? u got shit taste m8