Just recently started smoking weed and was wondering how much should I pay for weed...

Just recently started smoking weed and was wondering how much should I pay for weed? Recently bought a eighth (pic not related) and I feel I overpayed. I spent 50 dollars. Is this a usual price a good price or am I getting ripped?

hell ya ur getting ripped and BLAZED too 420!!

B8

Nice dubs. But I am 100% serious.

Usual range us 45-60 in non legal states

50 is standard for an eighth.

In states where it's illegal it goes for about 15-20$ a gram. Otherwise more than 10-15 a g is a rip.

50 is the going rate. From nc. Eighth is 3.5 grams did you watch them weigh it?

Could always try and talk your dude down tho. Play like you got another boy who's got em for 45 and see how he responds

Im in new york and I get a gram for $10 and an eighth which is usually like a 3.5 to 3.7 for $40

Would California be considered legal? Because of the medical laws.

Also don't have medical card buying from friends of friends.

depends if west or east coast. east usually 20 a gram, west 10 a gram. East that's a great price, sounds to good to be true. if it's the same weed as in pic related then you're good.

That's stupid just get four gram bags for 10 each and make out better than if you'd bought a single eighth. You're dudes off his game or sumthin

That's just kinda what it is lol. I don't buy eighths thats just the price

Ehh 50s not that hard to believe on the east coast, at least not in nc

Paid 35 for an eight last time I bought any. But I'm a cardfag in California

35 with a card? Damn that's not that much better than what's available if you know where to look on the east coast

If I heard that an eight was 50 from someone east coast I'd buy a gram first to test quality. Dealers are always trying to cheat people for money because selling weed doesn't make you much money unless they are the source, close to the source, sell on a college campus, or have a shit load of weed smoking friends.You really got to watch dealers. They can put more stems in, flake trichromes off for themselves, or get you to take their word for weight after awhile.("uhhh,..I forgot my scale at my place...it's 2g tho I weighed it before coming here." kind of bs)

bulk rates make a shocking amount of difference. 30-60 depending on quality & availability is expected for that (3.5g)

All very true, the prices here everyone should assume is for some AAA grade medical

Depending where you buy, some places give better product or lower prices. The best deal I got was 120 for half an ounce of ATF

double dubs checked
Whenever a dealer says they got medical 90% of the time it's bullshit. I don't know why people are so insistent on medical like the branding itself makes the weed better. Think of brand name cereal vs off brand, not much difference really. Just look at the quality of bud and how it smells to test dankness.

40 is standard for an eighth

1/8th is 3.5 grams. Would be $35 in colorado

Oh, an eighth for 40? Standard? Why don't I strap on my weed helmet and squeeze down into a weed cannon and fire off to Colorado, where weed grows on weed?!”

checked right back & correct, but I've noticed in the south it smells stronger regardless of potency.

anywho, no way to judge until you've tried it but that should be about 7/10 quality given that price. If you do it right though you can group buy with friends to get bulk discounts, and I recommend this 100% of the time

Double dubes checked,

I pay 10$ an 1/8 for high end regs and 30$ for bomb

Fucking where

Arizona

nice trips

nice trips. You must be near a big grow op in the middle of nowhere.

In Wisconsin an eighth is 40 fucking dollars, I envy you dude

50$ is average here but getting a quarter is a better deal at 80

It bothers me when people would say "how much should I buy for an 1/8".

I would pay 55$ for an 1/8 of a strain like Sin Mint Cookies grown well. It is probably better than buying a 35$1/8 of a strain of some airy booboo.

Standard schwag.
You're good.
Bon voyage

40 usually, in MA it's 35 locally

Im from México, 100gr cost $25 usd

let me tell you what the prices are in alabama for reference. mids run you 5 bucks a gram. easy flat rate. louds run at least 20 a gram, 50 an eighth, 100 a quarter, and usually 200 an ounce. youre paying a fair price. unless you got tricked into buying mid, or god forbid nutmeg.

>smoking mexican weed, filled with stems and seeds
it's like you don't even wanna get high

lol your beat let me ship you a pack

>lol your beat
what?

I work in the field out here in California, you can still find dealers who sell good buds at 10 per point. Anyone paying over 40 and eighth at this point is a fucking goon.