Alright, I don't usually post, or ever ask for shit. All I want to know is...

Alright, I don't usually post, or ever ask for shit. All I want to know is, how can you destroy someone by only knowing their Snapchat? This guy has been harassing and trying to blackmail a friend. I want this guy to suffer. And yes, I'm mad.

Pussy ass faggot trying to settle your shit online. Hunt this nigger down and stomp him.

How do I find where he lives, man!? I'm trying to, I want to end his pathetic life...but all the info she gave me was his snap! She has his number somewhere...I'm begging her to give it to me, but I know she won't.

Dude, I can tell you're young cuz you're trying to fight some chick's battle. Problem is, she doesn't want you to do anything. If she wanted to stop this guy from contacting her, she could. But she doesn't, because she gets to manipulate him and you. This ain't your battle, user. You step in and you're gonna get fucked either way.

If she stops contacting her, he sends out the info he's got on her to everyone. Mostly pics she posted online (her fault, honestly). She's been suicidal before and this is just putting her on the brink. Should I just step away?

I'm trying, Cred Forumsrother, I'm trying. You have no idea how bad I want this prick to be in physical pain.

Sooner or later you're going to learn you can't fight everyone else's battles. How old is this chick?

You were right on being young, bruv. We're both bannable here...Im 17, She's 15.

Well then let this dude do what he's gonna do. It's illegal for him to have any pics of her and if he sends them to anyone it's distribution of cp. She done fucked up already, she's gonna pay either way. You obviously want to fuck this chick too. Be her friend but don't try to settle her scores. She's gonna have to come clean to her parents tbh.

But wouldn't she go down too? And yeah...I do. She's actually very beautiful. Shit...thanks for the help, bruv. I just hope she doesn't kill herself. It's not worth it.

Spam dickpics. I dont mean one every 5 minutes or one every three minutes. I mean you just DONT FUCKING LET UP on them. Pump out a dick a second.

She's a chick. Probably white. They always get let off easy, especially if they play the depressed/suicide card. If you really think she would follow through, then you gotta step in. Been there, done that. She's gone for me though. She wouldn't take the help.

Nigger stop trying to be a fucking whiteknight and grow some balls and let them sort it out themselves.

Dude...Hilarious. I'll think about it. Lol.

Im gonna kek if its another one of thoes "muh loyal gurlfriend sent nudes to another nigga but she swore it was just a prank bro i must protect m'lady and her honour" classssic friendzone! o this is gona be good boys

She is white...I'm not. :-\
And I do think she will go through. And I hope she will take the help. I'm sorry you had to go through with that.

maybe she doesn't want to get blacked who knows :-\

Nope. Not that. Not my loyal gf, not anyone's loyal gf. She's kind of a loner, friend of an old gf, took a liking to her. She's way too sweet.

not even in the same school lol just let her go ..

Please listen to this OP. Solid response, user.

MODS!!!!

BAN THIS UNDERAGE BETAFAG!!!!

>sends nudes to stranger
>expects nothing bad to happen
>oh what a day to be young

Let this bitch fight her own battle its her fault for being a slut i could understand if she was hacked but in this case she was not so her own stupidity was to blame let her learn from her mistakes so she never does anything like this again.. well that is if you truly care about her atleast but if you go in all guns blazing and try to threaten the guy chances it will aggravate him enough to leak the nudes and then all 3 of you will be in the shit so please take my advice for your own good you will thank me later.