Member wen there was only 2 genders?

Member wen there was only 2 genders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zmXSS1xmloc
youtube.com/watch?v=Yky2OVtJuVA
lawstreetmedia.com/slideshow-americas-safest-dangerous-cities/tennessee-2014/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

member when there weren't so many niggers?

'member when you were in 6th grade and all your friends watch south park secretly and loved all the refrances to shit and aids?

I 'member

Member when Lain predicted the modern internet and became a meme?

Lain 2016

remember when we closed the pool?

anyone member this? or anything similar?

remember moot?

member when white people could be openly racist without worrying about being getting the shit kicked out of them?

meeeember??

I member

Half of the kids on this site probably came from this

I 'member too, bruh

lmao i can only dream how it was to be in one of those.

Lain is great. Its weird seeing it on here again but I guess its ok if other people find find it worthy of memeing about.

I MEMBER THIS I GOT IT FOR CHRISTMAS

'member when foul bachelor frog was OC?

it was my first raid, seems like a different site these days, i was here for CP but didn't participate in that one.

Member when we had a better choice other than Trump and Hillary?

pssst ..... wanna know a secret?

There still are.

well there was the nigger.....bush was better than the nigger, and hes a fucking retard, but that's hardly the point.

remember when you could have fun without being on watch for hurting someones feelings?

member when George Lopez did this joke years ago?

I member

Member when politics wasn't a joke?
Cause the fuck I don't

Member when you were going to see your first vagina and thought "Hoooly shiiit"??

in soviet america.......

it was aight, only 1 user could be afroduck though. Afroduck was key

youtube.com/watch?v=zmXSS1xmloc

The dude looks amused

Member wen there was only 3 genders?

David Bowie is NOT a gender, Patrick..

one off, i hardly even remember it anymore, i was such a newfag at the time...

member when you tried to leave Cred Forums but returned because its full of people as broken as you are?

member when Cred Forums was gud? me neither

member this guy?

Member when someone thought you were funny?

I don't.

then lets MAKE him one.....get yer dick, il get a shovel!

member YTV?

member the first viral meme?

Some newfag broke rules 1&2 and I've been slowly turning into a progressively more and more un-relatable person ever since

member when you could walk 4 blocks to walgreens to buy pokemon cards by yourself without getting kidnapped and murdered?

David Bowie is dead dude

Fuck yeah, I'm down. This is why I love being a member of e/b/aumsworld.

Member the S3 virge?
youtube.com/watch?v=Yky2OVtJuVA

Don't expect to be in another, because MODs will delete any raid thread and b& you. In the old days, we had a plethora of daily raids on Cred Forums.

that's why we need the shovel you nigger faggot
>You want your cock mongled or nah?

'Member the times before this shitstorm you Americans call politics?

卐卐   卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐   卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐   卐卐
卐卐   卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
       卐卐    卐卐
       卐卐    卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐    卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐    卐卐

unfortunately....no, that looks like it would have been she shit when i was a kid
remember this fucker?

I member!

this fucker knows whats up

How would a shovel help a dead person idiot?

Nope! First president I was conscious enough to know about was silly Willy Clinton. Now that guy was a hell of an entertainer, Trump barely amuses me.

Member when black lives didn't matter?

oh oh member the dancing osama bin laden chicken dance gif??

Member when nickelodeon actually had shows worth watching.
I member

its meant to retrieve the corpse, after that you need your dick....i was implying we would defile his corpse.

Help him get laid, but it's more because if I see that fucking cat one more time...

Could cross swords inside the eye sockets, wouldn't be gay.

Lol, you faggot. Cartoon network's classics such as Tom & Jerry and Popeye the Sailor Man are the true cartoons.

i didn't realise it until just now that Satan trips backed up my necrophilia "joke"

so long as our balls aren't touching anyways

A shovel isn't going to help you find a dead body man, lol you sound like a 12 year old.

Kek, guide our cocks!

Pretty sure girls don't like guys with shovels, it would probably creep you out. Cats will definitely help get you laid though!

Fuck that guy! Always fucking with my skiing..

The shovel is going to help the corpse get laid
>Implying what girls like matters

a cat is fine too...
>for saxual purposes

i think we've lost him guys
> its not supposed to be taken completely literally fuckface

Member that game Nethack?

Me face has never been fucked, nice try buckareeno

Nice try bucko, were not the ones that ruined your face never being fucked.

>Tom & Jerry and Popeye the Sailor Man
>Slapstick humor

nice pinck glasses, user.

aaaaand this guy sounds like the Cred Forums i remember
fucks given: 0

Dude, I don't think this meme was ever saved besides the ONE site it was on. It has disappeared into the internet oblivion. It was a .gif of bin ladens face on a chicken doing The Chicken dance with the tune playing in the background from like 2002 right?

> buckareeno
> you must mean bukarooney
its alright i was a newfag once too

>newfag detected

Male, Female, and Bowie

pepperidge farms remembers.

you still here? me i got it for christmas too. my last happy thought

you mean back when you had maybe 10-20 websites that had humor or flash games?

nigger

kek'd thank you, sir

*members

>pretending to be an oldfag

Nice try bukarooney.

It means a lot to me that you posted that, you seem to be from the same time I fell in love with Cred Forums. I have to admit, I gave a few fucks when Oprah said "over 9000 penises, and they're all raping children" though. I gave like 100 fucks cause I lulled so hard

Bukaroony isn't even a word. I'm not a newfag either buddy boy. I've been here since before the first time IDs came and went.

yes that's exactly what I was talking about

it was back in 2002 when I graduated high school. someone set it as the home page in all our computer classes because 9/11 and murrica

don't think we'll ever see it again

member when ytmnd was funny?

Your fat fucking face isn't a word.
>GIT GONE BUCKOROONIROODYPOO

I member!! my account should still be active.

kek
i hated that shit, been here since we closed the pool, and im just fucking with you while i wait for my girl to finish drawing something so we can hit the sack...
i dont give a single fuck, we will never likely (knowingly) speak with each-other again.

It was only good until like 2005, and by then it was already not as good.

ID's were trash, really gave rise to desperate white knight losers trying to hit up femanons. was a dark, dark time

do you smell it?

Member when KFC stood for Kentucky Fried Chicken and was staffed by smiling blacks? 'Member?

member when fight the powah

Nice dubs

I can't find any pictures of him actually cooking though. He should do a cooking show

member when Cred Forums was good? Me neither.

shit, it was so hard to have a good kek then due to that shit, so glad its over now

Nice dubs part 2

Why are you here? Like Moot said, Cred Forums is what you make it. As opposed to bitching about Cred Forums being shit, contribute good content and make it better.

Dubs aren't even cool. I don't even get a jolly off anything less then trips
>same with Halo

that shit would be fukkin awesome, i would watch it, especially if it co-hosted Alton brown, would have a good dynamic.

Oh ya, like a poor man's Diablo.

It doesn't take much for me. I'm bored as hell.

Mate. if you have a dick and/or balls your a male. if you have a vagina you a female. end of story

I'd watch that shit

But why is it that white people always get the shit kicked out of them? oh yeah I forgot, you all are weak lol beef up cuck

1 v 1 me faggot, I bench 95 pounds. That's probably more then you weigh

You sound like a faggot.

well, technically speaking, that is your sex, your gender has more to do with who you find attractive... just for the record, i would prefer there only be 2 genders

While you are benching 95 pounds I am banging my 96 pound gf.

you smell like a faggot!

Nice trips, fag.

A title to explain who you like is irrelevant and gross. You are male or female, I don't need to know if you're gay unless we're talking about it. I don't go around saying my gender is anal-cis, t.m.i

That's because a lot of whites attempt to live civil, non-violent, productive lives, like evolution intended, and then you have niggers, beaners, and goat fucking rag heads still acting animlistic like it's still the start of mankind. So of course a lot of sheltered whites are unprepared for fights; they are so sheltered they never been in a fight. Meanwhile niggers are always fighting and shooting each other.

Too bad she's like 6'3 and toothless.
>Noice trips brotendo

I bet fag smell nice. Use all that girly shampoo and shit.

>nigger triggered

some of us spics aren't that bad. im the whitest spic youll ever meet

The fuck are you talking about? Your basic black can't beat your basic white 1 v 1, it's always sneak attacks, large raids, and weapons. Niggers don't eat well enough to actually fight

>6'3
>96 pounds
2 spooky 5 me

i 100% agree... im just saying that its a thing.
ive always thought that "mind your own business" and "what you do behind closed doors is your business" were the best approach.

Ethiopian tribal dude starving.

>cuck language

The picture clearly shows that.
20% more violent than whites instead of 1200%

Is his gf. I'm liking this hypothetical more and more.

>some of us spics aren't that bad.

Some blacks aren't bad either, but pic related
>pic related

There's not enough exceptions to accept all of you, and whites in Europe and America are realizing this.

My ex was Mexican American. I've been fucking around with a Peruvian for about two years now. Both petite and sexy girls; good fucks. I love Hispanic women, but I hate most Hispanic men.

I don't mind Hispanics and Asians. But I'll never accept Arabs and nigges.

actually they do, had a gay friend, he smelled all flowery and whatnot.

Weird, the ones I've been around smelled like rust and butt blood

Sometimes. I grew up with blacks. I was a minority in my school and neighborhood. Mostly black. A few Hispanic. Few whites. I've seen a lot of blacks 1v1 a white boy and the black almost always won.

Ha statistics amirite?
i come from a family of non-animalistic spics... we're mostly doctors and engineers save a black sheep who's in jail

Kek @ buttblood

agree. hispanic women are great fucks. but theyre also crazy and i stopped dating my own kind years ago. white girls only now.

member when we could have a thread without the word "cuck" appearing?

If we're talking about just 20% more violent, what you're saying is pretty much dead on.

Weird shit, where I'm from they're almost fearful unless there's at least 3 of them. When I used to wrestle and I'd go up against a black guy, I'd consider it an easy match, was always relieved.

you hung out with a buff fag right?
my gay friend looked like a frail girl....super clean, always trying to blow me and shit. im not homophobic, so i just made a few jokes and we stayed friends for a long time

Hardly. I think I killed a few brain cells since then.

PRAISES UNTO KUK!!!!!
>People say shit like sweet baby jesus and that doesn't bug you, but Kek worship does?!

>thinking i am not bugged by people saying "sweet baby jesus"
fucking cuck

>but theyre also crazy

For me, the Latinas I fucked weren't crazy. My Mexican ex was sane, loving, and loyal, but she was too ignorant (uneducated) and wasn't on my intelligence level. It was like raising a kid. The Peruvian is more educated, but, again, she's not as smart as me. Kinda slow.

Both liked to kiss too damn much. If I dare refuse a kiss after kissing all fucking day long, they'd both get butt hurt. Always wanna kiss, cuddle, and fuck.

You must be from a soft town. Blacks in my area are on some real gang shit, and they know how to fight and commit crimes by the age of 11 or younger.

Nope, was at a slumber party and this tiny little Hispanic guy crawled into my blanket and cuddled me. He later went on to vandalize a Capitol monument.

#5 most dangerous city allegedly. The whites are the shitty ones in Michigan.

sweet baby jesus!

I've had a few GFs like that. Shit gets old fast. Kept thinking "are we gonna Fuck soon?" Then you just want to do anything else.

that sounds super awesome, what was a mexican doing there?
what monument, this needs more details.

Huh. I'm from Memphis, TN. We got real, legit Gangsta Disciples and Vice Lords connected to their motherland, Chicago. Memphis was the #2 most dangerous city in terms of violent crimes for several years. Thankfully I now live in Nashville; same gangs here, but way less of them and way more safer.

Hell, TN was the most dangerous state a few years ago (2012, 2013, or 2014). Can't remember what year.

the niggers showed them how, so its really jamal's fault!

It's still that way. Always has been. Those "nonbinary/genderqueer" people you keep hearing about are super rare. We just cherry-pick every fucking thing to make it seem more common but in reality, everyone, EVERYONE thinks they're crazy.

Here ya go lawstreetmedia.com/slideshow-americas-safest-dangerous-cities/tennessee-2014/

everyone but clinton

He was a friend of a friend, they were a bunch , I won't pretend like he wasn't cute, but cute doesn't do it for me and neither do males but I let him get some good cuddles. I don't remember exactly what monument it was a statue with a plaque on it, think it was for a war hero, but I think he was upset that the city wouldn't let him hold an event at a really dangerous run down place.

I dated a peruvian. She was both fuckin crazy and ignorant. Way below my intelligence level. She was forever stuck being a 16 year old is what it seemed. Family was ignorant and stupid as well.

I was the other side of the hispanic coin. Well educated (went on to be way more successful than her, etc). But yeah she pretty much ruined latin girls for me.And yes what you are saying is spot on. THey need too much attention. Needed to be on her arm constantly. So annoying.

Although, man, I visited south america and damn i was reminded how much I love latin women. Big asses, big tits. When we checked out of the hotel, the cute girl at the front desk told me in spanish that next time I visit I could come stay with her.....

I'm dating a white girl. But she has latin features. small skinny girl with a big ass and above average tits. I still crave them but promised myself i wouldnt date one again.

Good times, user. Good times.

alrigty then, well id have more questions, but i got to get to bed, gf is nagging me. and im tired besides

Member when faggots didn't bring politics into every discussion?

Most of the top ten most dangerous cities are in my state. Detroit, Flint, Saginaw, Lansing, Muskegon, most of those are dominantly black except lansing, we're all a bunch of fuckheads here

I 'Member!

That show fucking sucked....you want real cartoons you jew? Ren and Stimpy, rockos modern life, shit like that. Fucking faggot

Member CompuServe chat and all the wonderful images they would post in the center of the room?

I should have just posted the article. No way in hell he'd remember me. ah well

member super mario rpg?

member peaches "XXX"?

'member when society wasn't run by dirty kikes?

I seriously doubt theres that many 80 years olds on this site

Member when we almost had a racially pure Germany?

lol 18 year old

i do 'member!

Member when people could celebrate peacefully without being run over by tractor trailers? lol

This is like a 2014 habbo raid newfag. Based god faggot in the back.

Couldn't forget

I member pushing the memory of him to the back of my mind because he abandoned us

'Member when every TV show didn't have a mandatory interracial couple, and most shows were even completely google free?

BRUUUUUHHHH SAME

>damn crackas o' lawd you best stop suckin that corn in front of Jesus

>whoosh
>Unironically using a reddit meme

Yeah. Too bad Walgreens only sells rape and murder now.

Cartoon cartoon & space ghost coast to coast

Slick willy was my first real president too. All the others so far have just been disappointments.

'Member when MTV actually played videos 24/7?

member when MTV wasn't 100% nigger?

Member when black guy always died first

How do you know what a faggot smells like?
>implying

I honestly would have called that jew a pedophile

>Member when black guy always died first
ooh, I 'member that! Good times.

yeah dude. i 'member that so much.

I member!

Gender and sex are synonymous. Sexuality might be what you were going for

There still are.
We just want to avoid treating mental illness, so we feed the delusions of the sick. If you have a penis you are male, a vagina means you're female. If you imagine anything else you need to be locked up until you are well again. On a long time line 100% of gender deviants and homosexualists will abuse children, it is only a matter of time. If the law won't put them in hospital then the people must put them in the ground.

'Member when schools actually taught things useful for jobs like wood and metal shop, auto shop, and electronics instead of how to be offended, white people are responsible for everything bad, and blacks deserve a free pass?

i was still on dial up back then so i couldn't raid

'Member when nobody needed more that 640k of memory?

start up a habbo raid and do a blm protest