Talk about American politics like civilized and respectful men until trips

Talk about American politics like civilized and respectful men until trips

Then unleash hell if you want

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/gary-johnson-libertarian-candidate-has-another-aleppo-moment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Talking politely about American politics is like writing a serious essay about Amy Schumer's stand up act.

I think about it, and it's true... Let's just pretend they're serious candidates

I disagree with Clinton's stance on gun control

I would very much like if Donald Trump to be president.

If he loses I will write a letter to my congressmen on issues I disagree with in regards to Clinton.

What is Aleppo?

While I disagree with key elements, I find Trump's foreign policy abhorrent.

shit show for the poop flinging monkeys. Not my circus , not my monkeys

Frankly I find both candidates don't seem to care about the Constitution. Which is disturbing for many reasons

While Trump is quite brash, I support his stance on the H1B visa program.

they both want the same thing when it comes to jobs and bringing them back to the US, obamacare does suck ass though it was cheaper before without it, I do think it should be harder for people to get guns, but I still want my guns and be able to purchase rifles, i think building a wall is really stupid and probably never going to happen anyway, the email thing is a really big deal and working in the IS industry I don't think I can vote for Hillary Clinton because of that, but Donald Trump is bat shit crazy

Who cares? All of them suck. People pretend that voting for Trump will magicall solve the problems of too much government... but he wants to increase spending by building a wall? He wants to go to a full stage military conflict with ISIS? How would he handle North Korea? China? Russia? Mexico? EU nations? My guess is that there would be major problems due to his personality. That brings me to Clinton voters, who only vote to keep Trump out... they have the same fears as me but they don't seem to understand that spending does not take you out of debt. If we were investing, maybe... but we aren't. As for Johnson and Stein... I would like to independent parties get into the debates... but I just don't think Johnson has the fire necessary to be a real candidate. He's too mellow and soft-spoken. Stein just sucks...

Can somebody help me decide on who to vote with actual facts and not opinions.

What are the pros and cons of either candidate?

Please try to only list facts and not personal opinions.

make hillary acceptable through any and all means

Don't vote.

Pros:
You won't have to leave the house to vote.
You won't have to register to vote.
You won't vote in one of the worst presidential races of all time.
You will feel good about yourself for not being pressured into picking a turd.

Cons:
Family members, friends, coworkers will tell you that you need to vote.
You will have to explain to people why you don't vote.

Trump wants isolationism and protectionism. Im completely okay with this.

Although I don't fully agree, I respect all of your opinions and am thankful that you brought these ideas to the forefront.

BLA BLA BLA BLA FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

Of course, hillary only has her copied speech from bernie and nobody believes she will actually do the things she is saying. (like stopping tpp)

My my you sure are the biggest faggot that ever faggoteted in this history of faggots.

its the first time ive ever been the "est" in anything, thank you!!!!

Quite welcome good sir

Fact is dems want big goverment and higher taxes to increase goverment spending mainly for welfare and social programs, they want diversity then everones suppose to just get along.

Fact is reps want little government and lower taxes for things like military and keeping banks out of crisis, though their lower taxing causes the prices agricultural products and service industry to go up. They embrace diversity but respect individuals rights to be prejudice.

I agree with you.

I feel that with his trading and deal-making experience, Trump will be able to negotiate better deals than past presidents. His vast success in past endeavors supports the idea that when he seriously takes on a challenge he gives it his all, and despite having past failures, he's obviously seen much more success. I have faith that he's truly running for president to improve our country whereas Hillary has displayed much less passion in her campaign trail and that may be due to her very strong sense of entitlement to this presidency. I could go on about her poor judgment, sexist and racist pandering, private press conferences and questionable motives, and her donors, but this comment is already long enough. I'm voting for Trump

For sanity's sake I truly hope the wall Trump keeps referring to is more metaphorical than literal.

As it currently stands our immigration policy is very shit, but our allowing of illegal immigration is even worse. It has caused a serious issue that does need fixing, if only to alleviate the financial stress of those people living off government funded help programs.

The easiest solution would to improve how we find people who have overstayed their visas and what not or just the ones that did come in on a floating door. Building a literal wall would be stupid, but I do agree with him that something DOES need to be done.

The shit with ISIS I agree we should assist in it. It needs to be destroyed if only to actually improve with our relations with other countries in the sense of they're there currently because of the political void left over from our previous conflict. The majority of our budget revolves around our Military, why the fuck not use it to fix what caused the fucking problem when they pulled our troops out in the first place.

As for his other policies I find them at least tolerable to some extent, but not all.

Hilary on the other hand in my eyes at least is the complete embodiment of fucking evil.

Her stance on gun control is completely insane, even worse than if trump's wall idea is literal.

Her straight up lying, do-anything to get political power, fence hopping, bullshit just bothers me. It sends up really bad red flags.

Her complete nonsense revolving around violence and video games awhile back. Going so far as to completely ban them like were Australia or some shit.

Her pandering to the same illegals that are the main reason why trump is so popular.

Her complete bullshit with trying to dick suck every policy that Obama has set in place, some of which were fucking terrible ideas outright, or just him pandering to lobbyists.

I don't like either candidate, but I'd rather not have Hilary. Her bullshit outweighs Trumps.

Trump:
Pros:
>border security
>stronger libel laws
>veteran's benefits
>more federal resources to police
>taxes go down
Cons:
>no governing experience (business skills don't transfer over)
>no foreign policy experience (business skills don't transfer over)
>wants to tear up trade deals that don't actually cause any problems
>looks bad internationally
Clinton:
Pros:
>more healthcare
>raise minimum wage
>more protections for lgbt people
>continuation of current president's policies, so no drastic changes (stability is always positive)
>establishment, so no market scares if she wins
Cons:
>her only foreign policy experience was negative
>knows very little about technology
>has violated several laws
>is demonstrably corrupt
Johnson:
Pros:
>vows to legalize marijuana day 1
>lower taxes
>reduce excess regulations on business
>cut military spending
>decent track record as governor
Cons:
>knows nothing about foreign policy (literally can't name a major world leader on the spot)
>immature
>3rd party so unlikely to win
>weakest meme game
Stein:
Pros:
>animal rights
>women's rights
>worker's rights
>the green party is basically turbobernie
>like they make him look moderate, it's nuts
Cons:
>not even on the ballot in all 50 states
>pretty much insane
>wants gorillas to get constitutional protection
>thinks people actually care about harambe unironically
Full disclosure, I'm voting for Johnson, but that's literally only because of the military spending cut. Only he and Stein even put that option on the table, and Stein is a lunatic.

Of course you neck beards never leave your house anyways... So yeah, why haven't you killed your self yet?

There are worse things to be than a shut in neckbeard. Imagine the shame for the people who spread their mediocre genetics to plague this planet, just ask your dad.

Though I understand voting for Gary Johnson will not increase the likelihood of him becoming the next POTUS, I am doing so purely to maintain my voting record of always being guided by morals rather than tactical voting. I find it makes me feel more at peace regardless of the outcome, knowing I did not betray my personal beliefs through peer pressure.

Although comparisons to 1930's Adolf Hitler are very unkind, I can certainly appreciate the similarities between him and Donald Trump.

However, much of what is used as evidence in this comparison is taken wildly out of context and is shared irresponsibly on certain media sites, arguably just to cynically increase web traffic.

Hey, politicians.

C H E C K U M
H
E
C
K
U
M

Oy! no one has gotten trips yet. Keep it civil.

Now

The present course spells disaster. The US can hardly afford to pay the interest alone on the national debt. Federal Reserve interest rate controls are effectively broken and stuck at or near zero for many years now. Inevitably, the rest of the world will realize we have no choice but to default on our obligations. The government can only keep printing money hoping to stave off complete disaster. Assets are continuously inflating, giving people a false sense of wealth. Government inflation measures such as CPI have been repeatedly changed to understate inflation. Likewise, methods of measuring employment have been changed to hide unemployment.

During a boom, the economy creates inefficiencies - we are drunk on cheap money and low interest rates. Instead of endlessly trying to prevent a recession, we need one now to allow the economy to cure its inefficiencies and return to equilibrium. The Federal Reserve needs to stop printing money and allow interest rates to naturally rise, this will cause a lot of short term pain BUT it will discourage borrowing and spending, and it will encourage savings and long term capital investment. Refer to the Fed Reserve under the Volcker years for a similar situation and correct actions that need to be taken.

To those who actually want to learn more: Watch "Money for Nothing" on Netflix. It's a sober, unbiased look at the crisis and it's packed full of interviews with those who are DIRECTLY involved with this.

Cred Forumsiticians if you will.

I am frustrated by johnson, I'd really consider him if he was running for realzies, but I get the impression his run, like most other libeterarian candidates, is one of protest.

Donald drumpf is racist smh white people...

I am glad you see through the media hyperbole surrounding both candidates (and previously Bernie Sanders). One could argue that journalists very rarely add anything constructive to political debate and should probably use the platform given to them in a more positive fashion.

Please, keep it civilised.

NO FGT RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone considering either candidate isn't looking at the bigger picture. They're focusing on something small and insignificant compared to the larger problem.
America is not a democracy, it is a representative republic, and your representatives do not give a shit about you.
There's been so much propaganda about voting like the youtube campaign, but they wouldn't be doing it if it wasn't in their interest or profit for you to be an idiot and vote.
Your vote does matter, and does not count. The system has to change completely.

FUCK YOU!

FUCKING FUCK NIGGERS FUCK SHIT PISS ASS FUCK

It's rather peculiar that most of the uncivil comments are from people with negative opinions towards Donald Trump. I find that most shallow and pedantic

EAT MY FUCKING ASSHOLE YOU STUPID SPICBITCH

Shove that opinion right up your arse m8 and have your boyfriend stab it 6" further up your poop chute you massive, unfathomably queer faggot!

On the Occulus payroll I see...

What a shill cunt you truly are!

Nigger lovin clinton can die like diana!

>Not voting for Trump
>Voting for Gary Johnson
>Fucking retarded

IT BEGINS NOW

The fact that the 2nd leg and the body are the same thing really fucking bothers me. Also, Shadmans version is sooooooooooooo much better.

DELETE THIS BEFORE I SLAP YOUR UGLY TWONK OF A FACE

Let the motherfucking shit talking begin with me, fags. Here we go

>only quads could notice this

Shut up, cunt. We're not going to take your shit anymore.-

>quads

What does this mean?

TRUMP IS GOING TO MAKE MURRICA GREAT AGAIN YOU CUCKS ONLY SUCK HILLARY'S CUNT CUZ SHE IS A DEMOCRAT BITCH WHO IS HALF ROBOT HALF REPTILIAN AND LIKES TO EAT JEWS DICKS AND CUM FUCK U BITCHES TRUMP IS GOING TO KILL ALL THE MUSLIMS AND MEXICAN SCUM

Just don't vote but say that you did

Johnson 2016, Trump is a pussy, and Hillary got cucked.

The wisdom of the founding fathers in establishing a republic and not a direct democracy, was to allow us to elect wiser people to lead us and protect us from popular but potentially harmful consensus of the masses.

The system works when it's used as designed. The problem is that we have "improved" on it in several ways since the days of the founding fathers. For instance, establishing a central bank that is not independent from the rest of the government, and strives to steer the economy for political reasons.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions...

TRIPS

THANKS DOC YOU CUM GUZZLING FAGGOT YOUR POLITICS ARE SHIT AND YOU ARE SHIT YOU FUCKING TWAT WAFFLE
HILARY IS PAYING DONALDT RUMP AS INSURANCE FOR HER CROOKED CANDIDACY

lol i can't

But i'm a women you faggot piece of shit nigger faggot.

Then what the hell are you doing in here for? Get the fuck out!

You're not my real dad.

fuck ur gay ass FOUNDING FATHER BS. ¿ARE YOU AGAINST OR WITH DONALD TRUMP? IF YOU ARE THEN OKEY BUT IF UR NOT U DRIN FROM CROOKED HILLARY NASTY PUSSY AND UR A CUCK NIGGA WHO DESERVES TO DIE

Doesn't matter when I'm doing you're mom.

He isn't but I am Andrew now go to bed, you have school in the morning.

Isn't america supposed to be the land of business?
Having a business man at the top might make some refreshing change.

AS LONG AS CRUKED HIALRY ISNT IN CHARGE ERRYTHING IS GOING TO BE FAIN

College kid libcucks who have to be rebellious and trendy and hate trump are shilling for Hillary!

Fuck you

There's fundamental differences between an effective government and managing a business. Fuck 'em both. We'll get Trump, but my vote's for Johnson.

Yes indeed, the land of business, opportunity, and money to be made fairly for all

>Trump and Alt-right faggots in charge of not trying to be rebellious

cbsnews.com/news/gary-johnson-libertarian-candidate-has-another-aleppo-moment/

Why would you do such a thing? Not only does he have no possible chance of winning, but he really is unfit for the role of president. His policies are shit and if you think we're having a hard time being respected as it is, just wait until this assclown stumbles around in front of the UN.

We're Screwed 2016, remember? I could vote for any candidate or none at all, and every last one of them will disgrace us in their own special way. Might as well take the third option.