>most trashiest app out there
>random hoe hits me up
>no ass no tits but igt face
>I'll still fuck it
>she wants to hangout after 10 min of talking
>"we should go to your house"
>well that was easy
>Agree to hangout later that week
>after she started to send this like "i wish you were here" shit so its basically in the bag
>i show people at work and they tell me to do it
>at this point i have to do it

skiping to today

>pick her up make casual conversation
>kinda weird chick but she actually looks better in person
>conversation somehow gets to what schools we went to and what type of people we are
>end up telling this chick all there is to know about me
>idfk why i did that
>we finally get to my house and i put on netflix
>immediately start hooking up
>she takes off her shirt
>dat feeling when she literally has no tits
>whatever
>move up stairs

Don't do it.

Send pics

well go on..

Do it you faggot

it goes so wrong

>take off her pants and mine right away
> stick it in and start going in
>for some reason it even cross my mind
>I'm not wearing a condom
>still fucking her but thinking about it
>finally i go to pull out and she trys to stop me
>wtf is going on
>i manage to pull out and see some weird yellow/white shit on my dick
>barley anything but i still notice it
>horny af still
>just keep going dismissing it as old cum or something
>realize thats still nasty as shit
> I literally throw up in my mouth
> think to myself i cant continue
>say i finished and pretend to cum in a towel
>sit there for less thin a minute then tell her lets finish the movie
> I keep fighting the urge to throw up everywhere
>get down stairs and i cant take it anymore my face is fucking red from how shity i feel
>I tell her i have to get my shit ready for work and i go up stairs
> throw up like 3 times, poor purell on my fucking dick
>i'm fucking freaking out she might have a fucking std
>brush my teeth with 6 servings worth of toothpaste
>it's been like 10 minutes of this but i feel better now
>come down with just a work shirt

pics? i didnt have time for it nor was i thinking about taking any of this bitch

Cont!!!

meh, i bagged a girl i met on tinder on the first date no condor.

didn't get herp. didn't get warts. didn't get clap. didn't get lice.

probably picked up another strain of HPV, but meh, everyone's got it.

busted two nuts in that chick, she was gross. like choking herself on my dick on the first date.

woke up in the morning, bailed out, never called her. two weeks later i get a text about how she's all butthurt and sad because i, and i quote, "fucked and chucked," her.

any port in a storm.

>I'm not wearing a condom
>still fucking her but thinking about it

>I sit like on the other side of the couch and awkwardly watch the movie with her
>i just want this to end but i just sat down
>wait like 5 minutes and tell her i have to drop her off..
>she says okay shyly like she heard me throwing up idk and idc
>most awkward 15 minute car ride of my life..
>dead silence the whole way
>finally to her house
>Drive off before she's fully out of my car
>don't have time for this shit
>threw out my my shirt and pants, also threw all my bed sheets in the washer

anyways i just need to know.. was that a std she had or like could it be cum from another dude? like stuck in there?
wtf do i even do

so do you think id be good?

Dude you got something.
I got the herpes from some super religious girl after I just finger banged her.
You gonna die OP

you probably have syphilis so good luck fam

Op relax nothing good can come from panicking i dont think its anything serious

Rip OP he's gonna die from AIDS

ima look up what that shit looks like

>Drive off before she's fully out of my car
>don't have time for this shit
>threw out my my shirt and pants, also threw all my bed sheets in the washer

TOPKEK

Go to the doctor right now, that bitch has AIDS.

>syphilis
no that definitely wasn't it

Whats wrong with you op?
Wash your penor, go to that gril and say sorry. You didn't treat her very well.
Grow up.

>say sorry
yeah, no

in all seriousness probably chlamydia or gonorrhea

Shut up nigger if i was op id tell that skank to at least wash her nasty ass pussy

Thanks for the honesty
How will i know though? Like she didn't have anything on her pussy but still dont know wtf was on my dick

>say sorry
>to a girl that lets you fuck her after meeting her one time

Got any pics of her

You have gonorrhea now OP, you will wake up in the morning everyday with your dick full of greenish discharge, it is a penis sinusitis.

no I kind of just blocked her

Ooohhhh you'll know. It'll be pretty fucking obvious

Dunno.

Basically, the Planned Parenthood approach to STDs is wait until there is a sign of infection before dealing with it, especially in the case of HPV and herpes. Your scabby dick isn't worth their time or resources and they don't test for dick warts or herp there because too many people got it, and it's not that big of a deal.

However, you won't know until you know.

If you got HIV, it will be about 30-90 days until you build up enough antibodies to test positive. So, you can get tested in 30, but you have to get retested in 90.

If you got something else, it will either show up and you get antibiotics if that's an option, or it won't show up, and you'll give it to a chick and she'll tell you she's got it and then you'll go get antibiotics if that's an option.

Either way, no biggie if it's something that can be knocked out with antibiotics.

Why am I familiar with all this? I was in a very promiscuous phase in my early twenties and I banged a lot of slutty girls. One of them got me to experiment with my sexuality and one night I teased around the idea of being bi. I had a gay buddy, we all got weird together, I ended up letting him blow me. Couldn't get it up, wasn't really interested in doing anything but making out with him, that was pretty hot. But, I digress. He had syphilis, and in the weirdest possible turn of events I got syphilis from head because he probably got it from giving head to a guy with it on his dick. This is possible, rare, but possible. I lied to my docs and told them I must have got it from a girl who was fuckin' bi dudes. Got my shots, cleared it up. Did a lot of research in the process. SOOOOOO glad I didn't get anything else that floats in the gay community. Never was less gay than the moment I read about anal warts.

So basically, if you don't want to die painfully, wait 30 days, get the basics (syphilis, HIV, gonorrhea, chlymedia, hep c) and get it again at 90. After 90 you're good.

if you it starts hurting when you pee and or milky/puss looking shit coming out of your dick then yeah you got one of them

OP, honestly how good looking are you? How good looking was she? What are the chances a girl like her would fuck a guy like you on a first date sorta thing?

Now I don't know answers to these, but use some common sense. Could it be a bitch mad at all men cause some douche gave her whatever she has.

Sorry for your penor.

SHe was kinda ehh
and Not to be cocky but i a lot better looking and can wip girls way better looking then her

protip:
ask her what that shit was in her ass and explain thats why you had to stop so early
go to the fucking doctors either way just to make sure

so any comment on what that shit could of been on my dick? and also thanks i appreciate the help

go get checked OP could be the clap or chlamydia

Dude some girls have weird discharge sometimes.

Should've used a condom so you deserve to be worried but best case scenario it was just "normal" vagina cooties.

Is that fucking Jason Bourne?

i normally do but it happened so fast. I literally met her less then a hour before fucking her. it it makes any difference she was 19 so shes still young

her vag cheese?

probably just that. yeast infections are gross. old jizz is gross. she might have a pH imbalance from being a nasty slut. who knows...

maybe she came and it was gunky. never seen it but i'm sure it could be true.

Was this for sure YELLOW my nigga? It may be just girl cum.

If her pussy smelled odd like at all, it's probably a treatable STD

if im picturing what vag cheese looks like right then yes it was that lol

yes im sure.. kind of hard to forget that lol

could the one of the treatable ones. chlamydia and gonorrhea to name two. if you start pissing razor blades you might have it.

wait a month, get an std test. shit is basically free most places. i used to get the basics for $20.

yeah thanks im try doing that

how does one basic std test

>$20.
Healthcare, so no problem at all.

Lmfao top kek

planned parenthood, state clinic

if you've got insurance that will cover it, get them all, never hurts... but out of pocket a full package will run about 600 in testing.

really all you need to care about for the general purposes of pain and death are hep c, hiv, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia... if you add the full package they'll do herpes 1&2, trichmoniasis, and i cant think of the rest of them. there are some fun exotic ones that you can get tested for, too. but they don't really float around in the normal pool.

but yeah, get tested. treatment for the bad ones is always better sooner. i had syphilis for a LONG time before i got it treated. at least six months. so it had time to go to the latent stage and wouldn't have shown symptoms for a long time before it went full rage on my nervous system and i completely lost my mind. i sometimes wonder if it had any effects in the early stages, no way to tell. but, when i got penicillin (huge shot, left ass cheek), i got SICK. like, SIIIIIICK. all the bacteria dies off and releases tons of toxins in your blood. i passed out at work, took a cab home, and had a 104 fever for 12 straight hours until i cleared the toxin. then my fever broke and i woke up in a puddle of sweat, like, absolutely drenched.

but, i was cured after that. which was cool. still had to get three more rounds of shots and couldn't have sex for a month. but i was dating this girl who was in love with me and she didn't want to wait so we ended up hooking up after a week despite doctors orders.