This girl i like gave me a blowjob and when i asked her out after she said "no"...

This girl i like gave me a blowjob and when i asked her out after she said "no". What does that mean and what should I do?

no means no you creep

It means your cum tastes bad

Enjoy the suck n maybe fuck, but this isn't a "hey let's date".

Get better at receiving blowjays faggot

Okay that seems weird but okay.

How?

I didn't force her to do anything. She wanted to suck my dick

She wants a bigger dick

Work the angle on bj #2, see what happens.

I'm not even sure what i did right this time

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor faggot makes one of these anti women threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I've made everyone and chuckle a bit.

You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can't really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show. Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and problably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone faggot

Copy pasta much faglord?

Your underage is showing.
You can have sex with a girl and NOT BE NI A RELATIONSHIP.
Maybe she just wants to have fun.

Bitch you started that post with 'femanon here' and instantly hit the dirt running (your stupid whore mouth).
Look at all that text you wrote. Nobody cares and no one ever really will.

Either you're preaching the choir to spineless beta chucks or squawking to a bunch of guys who really never gave a shit. And where the fuck is dinner?

Unbelievable , I swear.

Your an omega Cunt. Fuck your feminist bull shit. You play every angle to cry bitch whenever you want because you think you can. Anyone with a fucking brain understands how not to be a peice of shit. Everyone is gonna laugh when the world burns because they know everyone of you pompus cunts is burning with it. The only fags who care are the ones eho want kids and know they can play off your helplessness when you dont know anything but be a bitch and hide the fact the everyone would hate you if you didn't have tots. Do everyone a favor and just end it now so no one else has to choke down your existence with a bottle of bleach.

Gr8 b8 bitch i rate 6 out of 9 for show me your tits Or gtfo

Falling for the bait this hard

RAPIIIIISSSSSSTTTTTT NO MEANS NO NO MEANS NO MALE SCUM

Means she's a whore bud

No means yes, dude

you did not receive the blowjob correctly

>girl sucks you off without having to date her
>still wants to date her
bro you already reached the end goal chill

Friendwithbenefitzoned?

I don't know, maybe you should clean up down there.

No u, that's also copy pasta

Thanks for calling 1800 Cri Moar
Unfortunately, because you're a salty scrub, we can't listen to your complaint at this time
Plz call back when you git gud

>responding to pasta