You swore you didn't cheat. But behold the truth. You are a real piece of shit

You swore you didn't cheat. But behold the truth. You are a real piece of shit.

Bitch please

Get cheated on or some gay shit OP?

Yeah. But he was a loser anyways. So not missing much. Just pissed off he lied about cheating.

The lying pissed you off more? Good priorities.

So what happened exactly

and you're posting nudes as revenge? Carry on

Yeah well I confronted him about it about a month ago. If he was honest about if he had ever fucked anyone else while with me, I would have been willing to work it out. But now there is too much mistrust and no way of coming out of that.

How old are you? Tbh relationships before 25 are all fucked. Young guys just want to get their dicks wet damn all consequences.

We are both in our late 20s.

We are both in our late 20s

So what are you doing for revenge?

That's a pretty good slam piggy, OP. What are you working with?

Here's my ex's nudes. His Kik is foolofatook809. Feel free to blackmail him I have plenty of pics and info

Not sure. Any suggestions?

schwink! you just got hit by a shuriken! send this to 5 friends or get diced!
卐卐   卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐   卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐   卐卐
卐卐   卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
       卐卐    卐卐
       卐卐    卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐    卐卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐    卐卐

Revenge nudes?

Kid gets posted daily. Bet his life is ruined

Proceed

thought about it. But then I also thought about posting his nudes for all of his friends and family to see.

You can do yours here

Please explain OP is that the girl he cheated on you with? if so how did you find that image or did you find it on his phone?

Found this pic on a recent thread. That is his bedroom and that is his vape in the right corner. That girl is not me. He frequents Cred Forums all the time so I know he was on that thread.

There's a vape in the corner?

So, what's next?

Sorry to hear OP I got cheated on and the bitch gave me a std. At the free clinic she had the guts to ask me if I was mad.

Well I wanted revenge at first. But now I'm just depressed as fuck and just feel like getting fucked up. Was pushing 3 years with him.

Goddamn, user. 3 years is long enough to get stupid attached to a nigger. Feels bad, I know. I've been there.... 3 times.

Do it. Get fucked up. Just do it at home.

did you show him the proof? If so, what was his reaction?

Ya 3 years seems like forever to be with someone. You grow familiar to that culture and its hard to de-program yourself afterwards

Haven't confronted him yet. Would not shock me if he has already seen this thread. Honestly don't even feel like talking to him. Just want to cut off all ties now.

>no timestamp

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>newfags

Who knows, maybe it's some generic poorfag bed set from walmart owned by another fuckin' homosexual who vapes

No, dude, no.

This is something to be confrontational about. Not in a bitchy way, but in an honest way. Tell him he done fucked up and how bad you are hurt THEN cut all ties. You'll feel better and there's a chance it'll fuck him up inside too.

Chicks got a real nice arsehole though OP I am sorry to say.

Op go search his phone for moar of that ass

He is somehow really good at making feel insane though and making feel like shit even when he is in the wrong. That is why I don't want to talk to or see him at all.

Well yeah, then fuck'em.

Post them titties, OP! We won't manipulate you like that mean 'ol cocksucker ; ))))))k