youtube.com/watch?v=frpiwqPzelo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=B2BbhYYWiDc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=p9cufPAysm4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how would you use her?

Wyyd

my aunt

My girl

Those look like perfect blowjob eyes, I would love to see them looking up at me while that slut is on her knees gagging on dick.

I would sweat a lot and try to be funny but wonder the whole time if they're using me for something. Then they would leave

How would you dominate her

wwyd?

user from last thread post more?

continuing with rosie from last thread, she needs to be used

I imagine her in a party, I try to talk to her but she is shy, but I convince her to drink a little and she starts to get sluttier, then we go to the bathroom and she starts to rub my cock while we kiss, then I fuck her mouth and cum in her face, I leave while she is in the floor with cum in her face like a whore

How would you use her?

Fuck yes, show us more of that whore

any interest?

Wwtd

Hot, I'd take turns mouthfucking each of them making them slobber all over my cock then after I came on her friends face I'd make Rosie lick it all off and swallow it

sauce?

>other annons say what they would do

that is just pathetic

what would you do?

nice, rosie loves cum

3 girls i know. Choose 1 or more and write away.

Girl 1/3

good because id make her suck me dry and every guy who comes to the pool that day would be cumming on her face or down her throat

I'll add Kik's that want to private cuck or they do tributes

left or right or both?

3rfc.com/board/ran

Someone please tell me how they would use my girlfriend!! I wanna cum so bad but I'm waiting for a good response

Girl 2/3

Whats your kik?

Moar?

Jlyd20

I would throat fuck her until she gagged and cried. I'd move to her ass and fuck her and I would just go faster and harder every time she cried out or begged me to stop. Then I would cum all over her pretty face and take her phone, take a picture and upload it to her facebook.

I'd follow her home and break in, I'd rip her clothes and tie her on her bed. Then I'd fuck her mouth hard. Call a few friends and destroy each hole she has while she cries and gag. Then we'd all shoot in her eyes and leave

have more if interested

Aaron grow up. You faggot.

she'd be so messy and sore by the end of the day

Hmmm, love it! So degrading.

name

Wanna return the favor?

Girl 3/3

she'd be in heaven with all that cum all over her, she'll be begging for more cocks and cum

Wwyd to this Milf?

sure, how would you use ashleigh?

she likes being choked hard by big cocks

As shes walking home from work I'd ambush her and drag her by her hair into a dark alley, obviously gagging her beforehand so no one hears the slut scream. Id rip the gag off her before shoving the entire length of my cock down her throat, cumming while still in her throat, with her barely able to breath i'd strip her and steal her clothes, lets see how she finds her way home from this dodgy part of town, naked, alone and very lost.

Favor returned;)

i want to hear her gagging and gasping for breath while she takes mine over and over

after i rough up her friends then ill make her clean them up before she can have my load on her face

wwyd to this birthday girl?
Make it special ;D

Damn I would live to know what you would do to my girl

I would ask for more.

fuck every pic she shows those tits off, makes me want to pull her shirt down suck on her nipples and slide my cock between them and take pictures to show everyone so she can really show them off

Hot. I might do another one of your girls. Thanks for doing her.

So gime your best.

Would be great sir!

ex. wwyd

yeah, she's proud of her huge tits.
i bet loads of guys have fucked them

someone please tell me what they'd do to this slut, best answers get nudes

Please do mine!!

lexi

good they are ripe to be fucked good

when im done with her she wouldnt even notice the stain on her dress, it would be almost completely soaked by spit, bile, and cum from her facefucking

What would you do to my mum?

im like, 90% certain that's Lydia

I would pick her up from a party one night and bring her home. Unbeknownst to her I text two of my friends and they're already waiting on us at the house. We go in and she starts sucking my cock with those luscious lips of hers, looking up at me with her blue eyes. I tell her I have an idea. I whistle and my friends come in, their cocks at full mast. She goes along with it surprisingly. We use all of her holes until dawn. She's pumped so full of cum that if she gets pregnant, there's no telling which one of us might be the father.

who would fuck her ass raw

ass to mouth over and over until she liked it and when i was done give her to my boys to abuse and spit on

who likes indian?

nope, ashleigh

man i would love to fuck that stupid look off of her face and watch her makeup run down her face as her eyes water from choking on my big cock so hard

What do, Cred Forums?

damn, any with the bra off?

This was perfect! Feel free to do my other girl too. Shes a very shy girl and still a virgin. Started fashion modelling.

I would take that drunk slut to the bathroom and rape her like a good whore. I'd rip her clothes off and tell her not to scream. I would then brutalize that pussy until she loved it. By the time I covered her face in cum she would be begging for more. So I tell her to stay put as I got more guys to come in, but they'd only be allowed to jerk off and cum on her face. After about 30 guys she's soaked in jizz. Its all over her face and big tits. I'd take her again, pounding that pussy but this time I'd nut deep inside her. I left her there on the bathroom floor passed out with cum all over her and running out of her pussy and down her leg.

no takers?

I have something great in mind for her. I'll do her after you do mine.

nice
afraid not m80

woops, meant to quote you

moar left

who would you take and what would you do to them? more of each

its alright keep posting this whore's big tits im gonna dump a huge load all over her

Wanna return the favor man?

MOARRRRR

This girl looks like malcom in the middle

fuck i would love to stretch out that ass and then make her suck my cock so she can taste herself and clean it off before putting it back in and doing it again

Your aunt looks like Steve Buchemis trap twin brother

How would you fuck and dominate my girl?

I'd carry her upstairs and then throw her onto the bed and dive right in. I'd kiss and suck all over her body and she'd love every second of it. I'll turn her over on to her stomach and slowly grind my hard cock against her tight, denim-covered ass as I bite and lick at her ear and neck telling her how much better I'm going to fuck her than you. I describe how I was eyeing her up and down and what I want to do to her little body with my long, thick cock. I'd keep going she's trembling with lust. Her juices have thoroughly soaked through her shorts at this point. I pull both her shorts and panties off, a stray strand of pussy juice following them down. I lift her hips up a bit and place a pillow under them. I'd pull back and just admire her juicy pussy as she sticks her ass in the air. I wait until she's begging me to shove myself in. I happily oblige and plunge my long dick into her tight, fresh pussy and slam myself against her. The loud clapping sound attracts a couple of onlookers and we're in full view because I purposely left the door wide open. You're part of that little group. She's moaning with her face buried into a pillow. Once I see you there, tug her hair to pull her head back so that you can hear what she sounds like when she's getting fucked by a real man. The rest of the onlookers cheer us on and take videos while you just sit there and watch like the bitch you are. I'd pick her up and bring her over to you so that she knows you're watching. It makes her pussy clench in delight.

Cont.

She's begging me to cum inside her at this point. I look you in the eye, smirk, and then empty my balls into "your" woman. She cries in ecstasy. She's so happy that it's my cum that's filling her pussy to the brim. I pull out and then use the last of my spurts to cum on her face. My dick is still rock hard. I close the door in your face and you just listen to me fuck her as the other people who were watching giggle at you behind your back.

id push her and her friend down on the table but with rosie facing me on her back and take turns fucking her friends pussy and ass while making rosie clean my dick off every time i switch

I usually, don't like me being involved in the stories, but damn that was good. Gonna be hard to beat that one. I'll get started on your girl.

defs bring the boys over and take turns putting the chubby (but still hot) slut on the spit. hammer her one in the mouth one in the pussy for hours

I''d photoshop her nose until it looks human

Pin her down ass out under my powerful body
Bring the tip of my massive dick to her tiny slit, it's barely wider than the hole on my tip but I push it in anyway
A few forceful thrusts later and my thick shaft is finally in, stretching and splitting her tiny body beyond its limits
I keep thrusting til all 8 inches are in
Pound her little ass harder and harder til I'm balls deep with my giant nuts hitting her little ass cheeks
The gaping hole on my tip is now fully embedded in her cervix, my extra wide urethra in my penis connecting my massive balls to her diminutive reproductive organs
Thrust my strong body into her harder and faster as my powerful orgasm begins to build up, my cock expanding and stretching her even more
Finally I slam into her with one more forceful thrust, my large, strong body dominating her, my huge balls pumping load after massive load into her petite body, which is now shuddering in ecstasy induced by feeling the force and pressure of my powerful body pumping cum into her and exploding inside her
Keep pumping cum into her til my balls finally empty inside her leaving her swollen with cum

sweet jeebus is there more with her hair down>?

Anyone?

see her bending over like a good girl? shes basically asking for my big cock in her ass

anymore of her in skirts for degrading?

Check'd

At least we know lefty likes it from behind, dat form

hmmm any solos of the glasses grill from this? love her hair like that

Girl to the left
Broke my heart

fuck that is awesome

what would you do to her?

and her new bf probably broke her ass

would violently impregnate righty, anymore with her hair down?

would choke on cock!

give her a bowl of eggs and force her to eat it all

these are so hot plz continue kind user so we can degrade her.

start degrading her then, what would you do

here's rosie in her schoolgirl skirt

even better in glasses if can find more, would coat them in cum.

anymjore of her in sexy outfits like this?

That's Pewdiepie's gf Marzia

I would grab her off the street and pull her into my van. Once inside knock her out with a powerful medication. As she's asleep, strip her naked and hogtie her then dispose of her belongings. Once back at the house, strap her to an exam table and permanently remove all hair from the neck down. After she wakes up, gag her and then set up a fucking machine to ravage her ass for the next 24 hours to break her will and begin her life as a sex slave.

what would you do to her ass?

i would love to make her get on her knees in front of the class and have each guy come up and systematically fuck her face and drop loads all over her glasses that she has to clean off between guys

I would take this sweetheart out on a nice formal date. She'd wear a nice pink modest dress. Our dinner would go off without a hitch. As we begin to drive home, I "accidentally" take a wrong turn and end up at a somewhat sleezy adult store. She blushes the entire time as I convince her to go inside with me to ask for directions. As I talk to the clerk I notice her looking around and I cantch a glimpse of excitement in her eye. All is going according to plan. So I excuse myself from the register and go up to her as she's eyeing a fairly large dildo. I must have caught her by suprise because she jumped. I tell her I have an idea and I lead her into a booth with holes in the walls. She looks confused as I tell her to sit down and wait. You should have seen her face when a huge veiny cock comes through a hole and almost hits her face. it takes some more convincing, but I get her to take hold of it. She slowly jerks it and before long takes it into her mouth. It's on now. She starts sucking it and is shocked when it explodes in her face. She instictively licks her lips clean. Fuck. Another cock come through a different hole and I get mine out of my pants and start jerking it. Before long she swollows cock after cock and is covered with cum. Before we know it the manager knocks on our door telling us it's closing time. We leave, and she gives him a sly grin as her hair face and pretty pink dress are soaked with cum.

What else would you do

rosie was born to be a cumdumpster

Muh stepmom

good lord would pount it till it bleeds in those skirts.... you have more of her in outfits like that for us? amazing!

any chance this sexy brownie has selfies for cocking?

it's really not

yeah she was, that face begs to be covered in so much cum that it drips down between those marvelous tits

she ever wear those glasses again with her hair done? ish was unreal bro! her womb must be rekt

Would marry and have kids

you could try this one maybe?

here's a video from her instagram
youtube.com/watch?v=1dqf3zNKLOs&feature=youtu.be

only other with glasses

you like user?

girl in the middle is the only one i'd have kids with, desu

not bad, if get more post us up to do it big!

What would you do?

dang i dunno if its the lighting but she looks like a diff person here. will lurk more in skirts though or with her long hair.

might have tried to find more if you guys degraded her

wwyd her?

I heard both love anal, so its a draw

gotta crash out be back tomorrow user!

Would love to ride her from behind with my fat cock and pull out and shoot hot white cum all over her brown ass and back while other men used her mouth

go on, use her ass

Sorry. I'm not into Zac Efron.

This young skinny teen slut Monique has fat tits and dick sucking lips. Wwyd?

post more vids user? or her insta? i need more Rosie shes such a stupid whore

Hoped you liked it man! I'd be super appreciative if you did or if she's a little big for your tastes,

i would fuck her tits while sliding my cock in and out of her mouth until i exploded all over her face

I bet her asshole would grip my cock so fucking tight. She'd cry and moan and squirm as I went balls deep up her little ass and other men forced her mouth around their cocks, gagging her and muffling her. I bet she'd look great as they unloaded on her face while she got stuffed

Another of Monique showing off her dick sucking lips and cleavage

Wouldn't mind adding a load to the little whores face and tits

what a good girl, now she needs to stick her tongue out and beg me for my load

Grab her by the throat, press the bitch against the door and get my hand under her skirt, start fingering her violently while kissing her, then unzip my pants, pull out the cock, press it against her pussy, wait for a moment, look her in the eyes. She knows what's gonna happen and won't do anything about it. Bitch's mine. I stick the cock deep inside her making her gasp and open her eyes wide in joy. Then start moving, looking her in the eyes furiously as she moans and pretends to fight me, then surrenders, hugs me harder, one hand grabbing my ass making me push even deeper inside her. I cum in right in her pussy while looking her in the eyes.

Any takers?

I would grab her off the street and pull her into my van. Once inside knock her out with a powerful medication. As she's asleep, strip her naked and hogtie her then dispose of her belongings. Once back at the house, strap her to an exam table and permanently remove all hair from the neck down. After she wakes up, gag her and then set up a fucking machine to ravage her ass for the next 24 hours to break her will and begin her life as a sex slave.

i'm not posting her insta but i'll post some videos
youtube.com/watch?v=KlIm3h3tHNU&feature=youtu.be

Any of you degenerates tell me how would you degrade my cousin?

damm i wonder if she's evr had sex that wasnt with a gang of niggers

pretty sexy voice, id love to hear it moaning and begging me not to stop fucking her

Idk but she does love the bbc

My dealers little sister, I wanna fuck her raw

I wouldn't care. I'd bend her over somehwere public and lift her dress up. This little slut isn't wearing any underwear! I'd slide my cock in and grab anhold of her hair as I fucked her. Her moans would attract stairs but neither of us cared. She'd cum and let out a scream, and I would dump my load deep in her pussy. I'd pull out and we'd keep walking like nothing happened, but people would notice the cum running down her legs.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEBjdYpuaf0&feature=youtu.be

Two sisters, six holes...

What do?

go on

I would fuck that ass til one of us died.

gotta love that scream at the end just as i pictured it

youtube.com/watch?v=frpiwqPzelo&feature=youtu.be

damn I bet she's taken a good dicking in that pink thing she was wearing, i love watching her bounce, id love to watch her bounce on my cock

what would you do to these sisters?

here she is bouncing again, the little slut
youtube.com/watch?v=B2BbhYYWiDc&feature=youtu.be

woops, forgot a pic

They would all be taken, stripped naked, and then sold to the highest bidder who would keep them drugged and used as whores to pleasure anybody with more than $1 to pay.

damn her tits looked good bouncing in that dress, any other videos more closeup on her tits?

anyone like her?

who do you think would make the most money for their master?

i'd drop your slut off in that outfit in a bad neighbourhood to be beaten and gangraped while she cried and begged them to stop

yep, this is the last decent video though
youtube.com/watch?v=p9cufPAysm4&feature=youtu.be

these hips would make good handles right anons?

what would you do to pasha?

The one on the right would make the most. The clients would like her because she has a baby face that they would enjoy shoving their cock in and down her throat.

such great tits on her, glad she shows them off like a whore, also that pic, you've gotta have more like that of her fuckin diamonds right now

she does, she must get off on how many cocks she can make hard when she walks around with those giant boobs out.
there are no more of that set i'm afraid, i wish there were

i bet she just wants someone to take her into a bathroom and fuck her raw leaving her a sweaty, cum soaked mess that has her walking around bow-legged the rest of the day

What would you do to this cutie?

how would you take her virginity?

hory shet

she does, rosie was born to take as many cocks as she can in all her holes

In a crowded warehouse, with cameras set to catch her reaction, keeping a record of her pain and humiliation forever.

Catch her tears, and use them as lube when the time comes to violate her tiny Asian asshole.

Fuck, more?

how would you take her asshole?

Not consentually

shes telling me where she wants my big cock, right between her amazing tits so she can suck the head while she rubs her tits up and down it earning her a big face and mouth full of cum

wow what a good little fucktoy, basically begging me to fill her throat with my cock

More with bare feet if you can, please user

mother of god moar?

describe?

the other blonde slut took one dick, and rosie happily took the rest to fill her up

amazing

lurking for more user

I bet they passed the two of them around until they were begging for their loads then took turns swapping the cum back and forth until rosie swallowed it all like a good little cumslut

Fill the rest of the thread with her!

yum id love to taste those big titties before fucking them and cumming all over her face

she took it all with a big sloppy smile on her face, she's a good girl

new thread

Image limit rip I'd love to show more

Show in new thread