Ask a Krispy kreme employee anything. Ive only been working there for a month and I fucking hate it

Ask a Krispy kreme employee anything. Ive only been working there for a month and I fucking hate it.

Ever put something nasty in the doughnuts?

Why do you hate it? Go in detail if you want. Generally curious.

How long did it take before you lost the appetite for KrispyKreme donuts.

Why do you have to say that Glazed Twists are the same as just Glazed?
They are not the same. Twists are 1.5+

does the glaze collect in your nose like cinnabon cinnamon does?

sister worked at cinnabon and had trouble working with the bulk cinnamons. wondering if there is an equivalent in krippy cram

Keep the sign lite up, still get free donuts?

Gonna get a free coffee and donut tomorrow

Do you ever fuck with the donuts and put shit in them

Honestly after the first week or 2.
I asked for part time but they gave me full time and there understaffed so I cant reduce my hours atm and its getting in the way of school. Its in the next town over and the drive there is a nuisance. Some of my coworkers are cool but we like 3 obese workers and there lazy and slow. qIf Im not smiling like a faggot 24/7 my manager bitches at me. And honestly its really boring. Honestly if they didnt fuck me over with so many hours it might be tolerable. I have midterms coming up so im probably gonna quit soon

honestly

Me and a coworker put strawberry filling instead of custard in a chocolate shell before >>>:)
But in all honestly I have not. Ive smelled old lard they fry the dough in and cant enjoy kk like i used too.

honestly

I dunno man. Personally I think krispy kreme is over prices and overhyped. Ive had better doughnuts at mom and pop shops for like 50 cents a doughnut. In reality all kk does is put a fuck ton of sugar in each of there doughnuts its unbelievable

So just the hours are shit then? Not the actual job?

I get in the mood for KK every now and then, but the donuts are almost too sweet for me. And I'm a thicfag so its not like I dont love me some fried fat.

The actual job is shitty but not the shittiest ive ever had. You gotta be able to handle retarded customers, fat coworkers who breath loud af, and cameras watching every thing you do. I literally stopped to get a cup of water when it was slow but a manager was watching the camera feed and saw me and got me in trouble for it.

Wow yeah thats shit. I work at home and my only other legit job was for USPS so I don't really know how shit food jobs can be.

When did the Krispy Kreme you work at open?

lemme guess, you from oxnard?

I got a bone to pick with you OP. I go to Krispy Kreme at 5:30am right when u unlock your doors and u lazy fuckers serve me yesterday's donuts. I have to wait til like 7 or 8 to get the fresh glazed right off the assembly line. What gives? Here in LA they are raising min wage to $15/hour and u cunts can't make fresh donuts before you open up shop what gives??

Alaska. First Krispy Kreme just opened up here. Not for me though, lived in California.

You won't get this because youre a retard, but you should be complaining to corporate.

why do krispy kremes have the worst ever after taste?
how long before you kremed in the glaze?

I'm a retard? I'm not the one serving donuts for a living. When I come in to spend my corporate executive money I expect you to give me fresh product.

I used to work at one, what do you do?

Why does your coffee taste like shit? McDicks makes a better cup of joe

this might be why you get the leftover donuts
not OP, but someone who serves the public, I'd LOATHE selling you an RC car...

Typical blue collar attitude.
>does a shitty job
>complain to corporate if you don't like it
Nice quads tho

I can't speak for people doing shitty jobs, but if my services aren't up to snuff, I'm the first to know

Everybody is so hyped for the kk here in Oxnard. It ain't even that good

I fucking hate oxnard

When the first one opened in NJ(brick,nj) there were was a line the day before the opening, & yes, they were what you'd the expect type of person who waits for days in line for donuts would look like

Op here, that wasn't me, but yea alot of kk employees are lazy.

I fucking FUCKING love KK doughnuts

Tell me something awful about them that will kill my horniness for it

>protip: don't even try, you can't

I worked at krispy kreme a looooong time ago. Me and my homie used to roll joints with the doughnut papers (the ones u use to hand donuts to ppl) and use apple filling to seal them.

Corporate makes the rules. It isnt possible to have shit ready for opening if they don't allot hours for it. This concept permeates ALL jobs and that you fail to realize it is why you are a retard.

Really? I love it.
Los Angeles i hate though.

I actually opened both od the krispy kreme stores in tucson. Yea. Lines. Fatties. Waiting for days. For fucking donuts.

Why are both crispy and cream misspelled? is it intentional or is your company unaware of this?

Ill admit they taste good but after the first 2 I feel like shit. The dough is filled with sugar, then its deep fried in lard, then covered in glaze which is pretty much just sugar then chocolate and whatever. The whole place is diabetes waiting to happen. Like I said theres better doughnuts out there for cheaper, one day they threw like 2000 away and i took 20 dozen. ended up going downtown and selling them in front of a bar for 5 bucks a box. If my manager knew that I sold them I probably would have been fired but fuck it.

Is Krispy Kreme better than Dunkin Donuts?

I actually just got hired at Dunkin Donuts

Fuck oxnard bruh, Im from ventura and I dont get how a nice town like ours can be next to such a shit hole. OP if you work in kk oxnard i feel sorry for you.

Ive never had dunkin tbh

Americans do that because it looks cute. It's a low-brow form of humor. Elevates bad edjecashun to cool. Oh - kool. Right. like the cigarette.

intentional

Better donuts but SD has better coffee

Ventura? Bruh?
Yeah you are from fagtown

I prefer some from Krispy Kreme and some from Dunkins, KK just has a rewards program now though so you can get free shit

Ayyyy fellow 805rs. Camarillo reporting. But yea anons right oxnard is ghetto af.

Yeah it's true but i still love it. What do you think of Rollin Pin?

best doughnuts around

Is the default wifi password still "crispyflakeacorn"

hey op, why are you always such a massive fucking faggot? I mean. God damn. Making doughnuts my dude and you hate it? Fucking kill yourself. Kill yourself with the hot doughnut oil.