I have made a induction heater for a science fair but i need a name for the stand and our shirts

i have made a induction heater for a science fair but i need a name for the stand and our shirts

Cred Forums decide how to name it.

>science fair
underage
moooooooooooooodss

Well that's pretty neat. Induction heaters just have AC current running through the copper line, right?

Y'know it's just going to be whatever McWhateverface.

Resistance is futile.
Induction function
Hot boys the heater.
I'm bad at making names

Dude, no fucking way?? How old are you guys? I fucking LOVE science. Seems like you guys did a hell of a nice job. You enjoying this sort of stuff? It's been ages since I've been in school, what are they teaching you in science nowadays?

Rolling for 'Off by one'

yes, its AC at high frequency.
its equivalent circuit representation is a transformer with the secondary in short circuit

>induction function
Fucking kek

Settle down

Good Job! Is it parallel fed? Your feed inductor looks a bit funky with mismatched cores.

^ That guy, probably.

The bangle of tommorrow

ISIS: An experiment on pressure cooking

kek'd

If you can get it to tell the time it can be a home made iwatch

oh shit sorry, english it s not my first lenguge and i dont know how to call it, we are not in school :(

it's very simple, here is the schematic

Ahmed's Clock Factory

Hot clocket

Okay, the shirts you should name "shirts." The Induction heater you should name, "induction heater."

We use this to smoke dabs

Stick your dick in it.

Stick your cock in the coil and take pictures

" the guys who made the thing that you tought it was the coolest thing ever when you were 10yo"

That's fucking sick

"I Swear It's Not A Bomb"

That's pretty cool. Put your finger in it.

Brown shirts
"The Shekel Oven" on stand

just metal (ferromagnetic material) is heated by eddy current. A finger wont work

I want to see anyway

Eddie Current and the Inductors

kek and roll (close one)

shet roll