Hey Cred Forums I don't really get to talk about it much in real life because it spooks people so hard so ill do it...

Hey Cred Forums I don't really get to talk about it much in real life because it spooks people so hard so ill do it here. Ask a diagnosed schizoeffective 22 year old anything

Bump

does it ever get easier ?

will you die from it?

will you ever completely lose your marbles?

What is it like honestly? Do you experience episodes or are there constant symptoms, or is it something totally else?

you get paid for that?

I wouldnt say easier. I have gotten better at managing it though and my quality of life has increased because of it

Probably not mmaybe frome some decision i make when im crazy thougg

What's the most stable part of your world? Do you have a rock (i.e. a person in your life who keeps you grounded)?

I have constant symptoms that ally escalate into episodes. Ive had a few experiences i would call prolonged episodes though.

No, I honestly don't have a lot of stability in my life. There was one person I considered to be that once but that was a whole fucked thing by the end of it.

Does this effect your relationships?

Yeah, I'm actually really fucked when it comes to relationships. I scare away normals when I have a bad day and I can't really find the crazies, and if I could that would still be a bad idea because I'm very very highly suggestible if you know how to do it.

I'm sorry to hear that. My grandmother and I are very close. She was diagnosed about two years ago and has been getting progressively worse. I like to think that I can be that person in her life--to bring her back to reality during episodes, but I'm starting to doubt it.

I hope you find a place of tranquility in your life.

do you get delusions? can you desribe them?

No worries keep her fed well and on her pills that's the best way to be her stability

I'm kind of in the same boat. I have bipolar disorder and it's very hard to keep a boyfriend once you start having manic episodes. It is hard to find the crazies believe me. The only one I have yet to have found was abusive so that relationship pretty much failed.

Well mostly they involve my self worth so ive mostly adapted to not factoring that in to my daily life as a means to cope. For the most part i dont have any one consistantly. Once I felt like the government was spying on me so i switched my operating system torched my phone and duct taped my windows. Another time I was convinced there where bugs in my skin. Ive still got some scars from that.

Thats too bad. How manic do you get?

What's the best way to clean my rice maker? I feel like no matter how thorough I am there are always little deposits near the steam vents every time I cook.

pic related

Use vinegar to clean the steam vents and whipe the area with vegetable oil before cooking.

dude i get like this but i thought it was normal and that everybody gets a little paranoid sometimes.

Not too too bad. Just puts a strain on a relationship when you're being impulsive and having screaming matches over little things. Pretty much have to self medicate with benzos and people see it as an addiction or that I'm a pill junkie. At least I can get sleep at night. The frequent fighting is usually what gets them.

Maybe they do? I dont really know how a normal thinks anymore. There are a lot of things that make people paranoid though, vitamin deficiencies, neurosis, schiz, weed, coke, alcohol withdrawals, etc.

holy fuck, user

not but you might have just changed my life.

but what separates normal people from the mentally ill?

because i have the enduring belief that things and people are not what they seem

ie. i believe i am being set up and there is a much bigger picture that i am being manipulated into playing my part in

That doesn't sound unmanageable, im sure you'll be able to find someone who can handle you! I get pretty intensely manic sometimes myself.

Do you experiment with drugs? If so, what do you get from the experiences?

As someone who has the luxury of not being constantly paranoid i can safely say that you definitely are.

Maybe. I have yet to find that person though. I don't really tell guys I'm dating about it right away. Hearing a girl is bipolar is usually a straight turn off. cx

Pot makes me into a paranoid suggestible zombie, mushrooms make me super dexterous and manic, acid makes me feel at ease in my brain, ayahuasca makes me ayahuasca, mescaline smakes me paranoid aafterwards, coke is meh, painkillers make me itchy and sleepy

There's really nothing wrong with being mentally interesting imo

Yes. I used to smoke weed quite often but I quit because I started to become paranoid. Just effects me that way I suppose. Sucks because it used to be enjoyable. I used to also do mainly just pain pills but the only real thing I've stuck with is benzos and tranqs. It helps a lot. Other than that I've never really messed with anything else. I suppose if I came in contact with something I've thought about doing before I'd try it.

im being set up? how do you know, why do you say that?

I have a planter's wart on my foot. Really small, but it bothers me because it does.

Easy way to get rid of it? I used to dig them out. I don't have access to liquid nitrogen

Definitely paranoid.

I mean I guess it really just depends on the maturity level the guy is at. But in the end I'm mainly the person who recks the relationship. Not on purpose it's just hard for a normal person to handle me.

were you on here a few months ago doing this? I feel like I've been in this thread before

pic as proof, real request. I've been picking at it with my fingers. Can that cause them to spread?

You could try drying it out with isopropyl and picking it off

Nope this is the first time.

I usually dig them out with cuticle clippers. You think the alcohol would help make that easier?

Should I dry it out over the course of days, or would an hour be fine you think?

believe me, ive thought about that.

but what if thats what they want me to assume, that im just paranoid. that im just crazy, but there may be something going on all along

I wish I had some advice for you but im in the same boat, unfortunately

i used to get warts between my fingers when i was 14 while sweating runescape like no tomorrow.

I was so paranoid i thought if people saw them they'd think i'm some sort of unhygienic cunt. So i just took a knife and cut that fucker out, only realizing years later that warts have a high chance of growing back if you attempt to mutilate yourself.

Still, they never grew back.

Even if you did would you be doing anything different?

Idunno, I had a wart on my finger I dried out with frequent applications for like a week and then I just bit it off. It came off like a scab I had it so dry. Probably depends on the level of pain Youre willing to deal with.

Yeah, I've heard the same, but of all the ones I've picked out, they never come back. I'll get one every few years, always in a different spot, but usually on my feet.

I've heard all kinds of shit though, that they spread, or you don't wanna pick at them, bla bla bla. I don't know.

Hm, that sounds like a cool idea. I'll give it a go, thanks user!

i cant honestly say, becuase who knows how deep this thing goes?

awesome thanks. Good luck with your troubles

I'm sorry. Well hopefully in the end we both find someone understanding. That's all it really comes down to. Is someone being understanding towards us.

The rational answer would be not at all. What could you possibly be set up for that would be worth the amount of effort it would take?

I did the exact same thing to one on my pointer finger when i was a kid. Stung like a bitch for a couple days but it never came back. I was more worried about getting warts on my tongue than anything but fortunately that didn't happen ahah

Im confident that you probably will. I dont really know you but you seem cool enough and being snappy isnt a universal dealbreaker. For me though im not so confident. Im to the point where i dont think anyone really deserves to have me inflicted upon them

You will. Neither am I. I'm sure it has something to do with the disorders though, you know. Distorted self worth and what not. I get complimented but it's not even the outer appearance I'm mostly worried about. It's about how my behavior is and how it effects others. It's hard to keep a friendship as well. Do you wanna continue this conversation on kik or something?

Yeah sure. PrfktIVs