Carly Shay finds her previously "normal" life turned upside down when her Internet show, "iCarly...

Carly Shay finds her previously "normal" life turned upside down when her Internet show, "iCarly," becomes an instant smash with young Web heads. With her parents traveling abroad, Carly must rely on the help of friends Sam and Freddie, and her quirky older brother, Spencer, to cope with the newfound success.

Dan is that you?

What was Dan's full name again?

Life is about to change in a big way for 16-year-old Tori Vega. After years of living in her older sister's shadow, Tori has been invited to attend Hollywood Arts, a high school with a focus on the performing arts. While the invitation came as a surprise -- she's never thought of herself as particularly talented -- and she still has to deal with being the new kid on campus, Hollywood Arts may just give Tori her chance to shine.

Dan Schnieder

Dan "The Daughter Defiler" Schnieder

Whats is this shit OP?

Teens Drake and Josh couldn't be more different, and now that they've become stepbrothers and live in the same house, those differences are all the more obvious. With separate friends and aspirations in high school, the new siblings have unpredictable days and hilarious adventures while getting used to being family.

I'm pretty sure only her dad was abroad. Her mom is dead or something

yeah they never talked about the mom at all.

Dan, Nickelodeon is already sucking your fat sweaty child craving dick, you can stop pitching your show ideas.

Teenager Zoey settles in at her new boarding school in Malibu and makes a wide range of new friends. The Pacific Coast Academy used to be a boys-only school, and since the girls have arrived so has the romance. Zoey and roommates find their way together facing teen topics from a light-hearted perspective

Dan "The Man With The Plan, Get in My Van, Daughter Defiler Hold Her Tighter She's a Fighter Cum Inside Her" Schneider

You forgot dan "if you got a daughter, hide her" schneider

Dan "we've got ourselves a screamer" schneider

Dan "the diaper sniper" Schneider

Dan "I like 'em younger" schneider

Great thread OP

Dan "thinly veiled scene to satisfy my foot fetish" Snickers

Man I wish that show lasted longer. Fuckin zoey had to ruin her career cause slut

My friend used to watch the shit out of that show.

"Cuz she's hot" I bet fag you were emotionally invested in the story

this thread needs more nickelodeon feet

Yea I was slightly obsessed with her in 5th grade not gonna lie. The actual show wasn't that bad either (I watched every nick show back then)

This is what I was expecting