Alright Cred Forums sleep paralysis, astral projection, hallucinations...

Alright Cred Forums sleep paralysis, astral projection, hallucinations. I want to know what you guys know about the subjects
Pic not related btw

I wouldn't suggest trying to induce sleep paralysis.
It changes you.

>IMPLYING.
I get it quite frequently during periods of high stress, it usually lasts a few seconds, I start breathing heavily, and wake myself up.

Go back to /x faggot!

Why not

try it and find out

try it for yourself

How is the best way, i have intense vivid dreams but that's it i need something more

It is a journey of enlightenment.

How though ;__; i would do it this instance if i had a clue

JUST DO IT NIGGER

NIGGA I DONT KNOW HOW

fuck man, if only there was a search engine that could provide links to understand how to do something

snake oil bullshit for idiots

You want real life changing experiences? You want a completely new reality to explore? Datura

Anything else is a step down, but it is only for the strong willed so I doubt anyone in this thread will be able to not be a little bitch about it

how is sleep paralysis a journey of enlightenment?

i get it all the time, isnt just your brain waking up before you body does or soething like that?

Okay dude i kinda made a fuckin thread to ask you guys and your experiences jeeez but thanks i of course never thought of that

seconding Datura, will post tips in a moment

user dont lisen to any of this fags, nothing, NOTHING, that you do in your dreams can harm you. Im an experienced lucid dreamer and i can assure you that is perfectly safe.On the down side, there is nothing mystical or panormal about it, everything that you mentioned ive expirenced it and everything are different ways of dreaming, but nothing is out of your mind

I've gotten sleep paralysis twice, scariest shit i've experienced. I never felt more helpless, though the second time around i was able to realize it was happening again and slowly regain control over my body until i woke up. And if you wanna include lucid dreaming into this discussion i induced it for 2 weeks straight once, being god for even 1 minute a night changed my perception of time and reality during those days following. Decided to go back to random dreaming after getting bored with it.

I would say you are ready OP, give it a shot atleast

where to get ?

Face it, youre just a little bitch. Go outside

It takes years of practice. Dream journal would be a start

Got into inducing paralysis/lucid for a few weeks, was really awesome for a time but got boring after that. Simple to do but not worth your time

As an experienced lucid dreamer what tips and tricks can you tell me to help me out? Any tips that stood out and helped u when u started???

I already got a journal going

"The overwhelming majority of those who describe their use of Datura find their experiences extremely unpleasant both mentally and often physically dangerous."

No thanks

what?

I am pretty sure you can order it online. Last time I checked it was legal. Otherwise it is pretty common outside. Look up a picture of it and then go find it

>sleep paralysis
It sucks having them.

>hallucinations
Not sure if i had them, i never saw patterns or colours or whatever, but did go full psychotic delusional meltdown after taking lsd and weed.
Don't do drugs kids.

Don't know about astral projection but i've heard about it before.

t. biggidy bitch

Like I said I really doubt anyone in this thread won't be a giant pussy about it and you are proving my point.

Whatever, don't even give a shit. Figured I would try and let you guys actually experience something profound but it turns out you wanted to talk about pretend shit like this was /x/

I literally dont give a fuck i just want to see shit, i dont give a shit why i see it i just want to see whatever i can

Listen to some Alan Watts m8, open your mind. I'd say dive into philosophy as a whole but that's a pretty broad statement to make and would take more effort than most are willing to put in so maybe listening to him before you go to sleep would help.

Damn you're cool

Night terrors are horrendous, if not one of the worst possible experiences you could endure.

just pretend i posted the navy seal pasta,
you little bitch

Well, I have some personal experience with datura-extracted scopolamine. I got my hands on 100 mg of powder scopolamine after watching that Vice documentary, that proclaims scopolamine as a "mind control drug". It's really not. It is an extremely powerful deliriant, inducing a hallucinatory/psychotic-like state. In this state you follow the same (lack of) logic as you would in a dream. There is no coherence in your chain of thoughts/actions, as you only have 5 secs of memory. And you'll run around doing crazy shit, completely out of control, talking to your hallucinations. I shared the trip with one of my friends, or so I thought. It was like, he was right there next to me, then the next second he was not. Not entheogenic hallucinations like on LSD but hallus appearing completely fucking - as in real life - and you can't tell the difference. The experience was neither pleasent nor unpleasant. Just plain fucked up. You wake up the next day in a pool of your own vomit - vomit covering the walls and roof of your room - and it feels like it has only been 5 minutes since you took the drug, even though it has been 16 hours. Not a drug to fuck around with, really. A friend of mine got teh real long lasting psychosis from a single dose of this drug (that I gave him).

sleep paralysis story

>be an idiot and try to kill myself using benzodiazepines
>take like 40
>obviously I'm unsuccessful
>wake up next day and can't remember anything
>completely forget about the incident, proceed like usual
>enter benzo withdrawal mode
>can't sleep for days
>second night can't sleep, take some diphenhydramine
>doesn't work, take a bunch more
>suddenly, SPIDERS
>SPIDERS EVERYWHERE
>OH MY GOD WHY ARE THERE SPIDERS
>sneak across the floor like a ninja running across water
>turn on computer
>bat away spiders, look up diphenhydramine effects
>it's a deliriant
>fun!
>one more night of mental torture while spiders crawl on my bed
>somehow drift off to sleep as the sun is coming up...
>wake up
>the bed is being moved across the floor!
>I'm being dragged across the bed
>feel a presence behind me
>frozen, I'm scared as shit
>now, I'm a skeptical guy, but I was somehow sure this was definitely a demon
>realize I need to bolt from the bed and turn to see the demon before it can react
>ready, 1, 2, 3...
>I can't move!
>why can't I move?!?
>SHITSHITSHITSHIT what does the demon want from me?
>take a deep breath, all of a sudden everything is normal again

don't take benzos kids

I had a few more instances of sleep paralysis happen to me before I went into the hospital for treatment

fucking scary shit, no matter who you are

I have a friend who gets sleep paralysis at times and it sounds terrible af, I've only ever gotten to stage 3 of astral projection and even though it does seem worth pursuing I find lucid dreaming to be way easier and pretty fun, I've had a few sober visual and audible hallucinations just cause of "schizophrenic tendencies" but they're mostly scary. As far as drug hallucinations though I find most rather pleasing. I'd say dmt was the strongest, but at the same time, most of me still feels like my consciousness actually traveled somewhere else

Astral projection is a total joke. You can't see without your eyes being some place.

Think about it. The only reason we even see the colors we see is because of the physical attributes of our eyes. Birds can see in ultraviolet because they have different proteins in their eyes.

If you were traveling some place only with your mind why would you still only see the normal visible spectrum of light? Without the lens of your eye to focus the light and the proteins in your eye to sense the light how the fuck are you going to see? Why would the astral projection still be in the normal colors you see every day? Why would you have a normal field of view?

Astral projection is just a hallucination, period. And retards think something real just happened. No different than some delusional idiot thinking his imagination is "god" talking to him etc.

Then datura

Strongest drug. You see shit and you literally cannot separate what you see from reality