So Cred Forums, this random chick I met online a few days ago wants me or her to drive so we can fuck...

So Cred Forums, this random chick I met online a few days ago wants me or her to drive so we can fuck, we live about 200 miles apart. Is it even worth it?

Tits for attention

depends how bad you want your dick sucked

Tell us where to find your body

Depends

show us pics or kill yourself

Give us a pic of her. And you're sure you're not being catfished?

got any pics bro?

Honestly this is what crossed my mind.

No not 200 fucking miles

Do it. Long distance fwb's are the best. No commitment, tons of nudes, she's dying for it every time you meet. I have one that's a traveling model/photographer/blogger

Sauce on that gif?

No pics, I had one yesterday in the text messages but I deleted it when i was cleaning out my messages today. She sent a couple nudes and one video of her rubbing her pussy they all matched up. I don't think I'm being catfished. She isn't the best looking but defiantly a butterface.

Post her

you might get killd by her u never know

Probably is Catfishman

I'm sorry its actually 170 miles, its only a 3 hour drive

If it crossed your mind, and it crossed my mind, what are the odds it hasn't crossed "her" mind...

I like the fact she is defiantly a butterface

this

totally worth it. I assume you're young, what do you have going on that this wouldn't be a fun life experience to have? Man up, burn a few new CDs, and roll the fuck out.

God Tier? Check for campgrounds in the area. Stay the night for like, $40 (if you can't stay with her). Surprise her with morning sex or have her meet you out somewhere before heading back. Look up cool local things to do, and do them yourself of with the bitch.

Minimal planning/cost, maximum opportunity for adventure. Why are you even asking. Start your research, faggot.

That

The way she text, she seems legit but there are those creeps out there that are good at pretending to be legit.

Are you a virgin OP? Also post pics of her

I can say, if it is, who cares? There's stuff to do everywhere, and the trip could be fun anyway. Make backup plans in case, but I bet you're good. Just don't agree to meet at an Arby's parking lot.

found the beta virgin

3 hour drive isn't that long just make sure she doesn't have aids/is dtf before you go

She really is too, decent tits, perfect hour glass figure body. If you looked at her face you'd be like no thank you, but then you see the nudes and you'd be okay with.

>likes adventure
>isn't content staying at home haveing the same day over and over again

Oh yeah, you caught me. Just hanging out and exploring are fun things to do. Having company is fun, and it's likely to get you laid again. I fail to see how that is beta.

Call Girl
>I camped here like a fucking man
>I'm going to do fun shit in your area
>I smell like a campfire, and nature
>You can come along, if you like

Fuck, that makes me moist just thinking about it.

Viola Bailey

She is defiantly dtf, I'll have to talk to her more and make sure she is clean

>phonefag

Yea, you'll regret it later in life...

If virgin why not
If not a virgin just fap to save a 4 hr drive

I'm not a virgin but I haven't had sex in over a year.

Maranus?

You don't get it, you didn't say definitely, you said defiantly. Like being a butterface is intentionally opposing you

You just said defiantly instead of definitely again!

Skype or facetime to confirm she is real first

Its my fucking phone it always changes d e f i n i t e l y to defiantly. I can't fix it and I always for get to check.

That's an idea

Oh, this is a good idea

You decide to do it, user?