Does any Cred Forumstards have any help on a fellow user trying to "run away" im going to live on a hippy commune does...

Does any Cred Forumstards have any help on a fellow user trying to "run away" im going to live on a hippy commune does anyone know where you can go live witht the river people or any nice towns for homeless. tips on booking greyhound or amtrac

Step one of becoming a blight on society, way to go user.

Pack a bag with rice and bring a pan, you can wander around for like a couple of weeks with only water and shitty food. Dumpsterdive for food and new friends. bring them on the epic roadtrip across country and give them rice as currency. Create your own hippie dictatorship and profit

check out the rainbow family.

I'll bump your thread.

>Dumpster dive
>For food
>And new friends.

Good luck on your journey to becoming a nigger, user

Hippies are just as shitty as normal people, if not more so. If you wanna "escape" join the military, become a missionary, or kill yourself.

Go to The Farm in Tennessee. Their mostly self sustaining so you won't be a burden to society.

big island hawaii has hundreds of hippy communes. Cinderland in Pahoa has a psychedelic celebration every tuesday called taco tuesday. now fuck off. enjoy the fire ants fag.

Ehhh I know of 2 people who moved from WI out to California to live that life. One traveled all over the US but moved back to WI.

The other is permanently living in Cali (I believe) because he's running from the law. But is also living that smelly hippy lifestyle.

>Go to Cali.
>Dress like you live in a cave.
>?????
>Profit.

Step one: Get Time Machine

This looks awesome

>now fuck off. enjoy the fire ants fag
kek

Slab city,california

best answer

Start your own commune. That way you can set the rules, and don't have to deal with inane bullshit like drum circles, lack of doors, compulsory veganism, and mass group cucking.

I did. 5 families living here, pretty much retired at 27, and happy as fuck.

I want to join

I did it for couple of years and I can tell you I used to admire hippies but after living and interacting with them a while I found out that they're just a bunch of lazy, self serving, passive aggressive, ass holes. If you want to go out and travel on the road it's a great experience just stay away from hippies and other street people, they'll try to con you out of anything you have. As long as you stay clean and presentable most people will treat you with kindness and help you on your journey.

God speed user and don't do anything stupid like getting a tattoo or doing drugs because that lifestyle gets old fast and you want to be able to do something like join the military to help you get back on your feet.

back in 08 after the subprime mortgage crisis when prices were rock bottom, there was a plan to buy a Cred Forumsuilding

Tfw when you traveld for months with kai, ask him about scotty

Do you have any skills worth noting, like construction/crafting, hunting, farming, electrical systems, etc.

And do you dislike any ethnic groups in particular?

im thinking about it myself

maybe ill see you out there user

Salt Spring Island, see you around.

GTFO with ur shitty comics, fucking retarded normie

Where do you find these comics online? There are so many I want to read, but they're so hard to find in physical form, especially if you plan on completing the story.

how do you get into contact with the rainbow family?

go to bed devon

yes and yes. when can I join?

i feel like i remember this guy being in the news, who is he?

How do you do that and how do you advertise it?

a hobo who hit a guy with a hatchet, then got drugged and butt fucked.

do people like you solve every captcha and literally sit there?

or are you a gold pass shill

STOP WITH THE COMICS DUDE

I'M TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE!!
STOP

Cred Forums could use IDs back.

Can you upload all of it in a zip?

Dud ur going to get raped.

You know how in the movie Taxi Driver, Travis Bickle ends up a national hero, purely because he got lucky that his psychopath bloodbath happened in the right place at the right time? And how at the end of the movie he's still a murderous crazy person who won't get so lucky again?
Kinda like that.

Slab city

northern california. Particularly Sebastopol and there are some communes nearby on the Sonoma Coast

Can you email me the whole thing?

literally came here just for the hellblazer

>free comic
>wants it to stop
look-at-him-and-laugh.jpg

Please upload it or something completely.

I hated working, so I sold the shop I bought out and really invested in my property. Small house, mass, unspoiled Maine acreage. I went for a little while, bartering surplus foodstuffs and little trinkets I made, made some money from net metering and investments, and I sort of ended up networking with people in the region. Soon, more houses began popping up, some of the burden got taken off of my gf and I, and we all sort of shoulder each other's burdens, bring shit to the table, build up the community, preserve the surrounding habitats, and have a great time with it all. And we're right on the edge of town, so we're not really isolated.

What skills and which ethnic groups?

If you can make it to Portland Oregon you will literally wake up with breakfast burritos when you leave your shoes out at night

>Was homeless there

I also got to see one of the new Harry Potter movies with free tickets from one of the soup kitchens

Twas cash

all the trades u mentioned and more
and pick one. I have opinions

I'm Polish, gf is Estonian, and we have a white-Mexican mixed family, a Croat family, a Persian family, and an Ethiopian family. A handful of them have dubious residency status, and one of the households is Jewish.

that place must smell, like literal shit