This guy slaps your girl on the ass with a tentacle and fucks her senseless while forcing you to watch

This guy slaps your girl on the ass with a tentacle and fucks her senseless while forcing you to watch.

What do you do Cred Forums?

Spend 7 years on a boat.

Be a good cuck and watch....

Be cucked continuesly by retarded gf. Meet up with incestuous zealots, a monkey and a loli

Travel to the holy land

Did we ever get an explanation as to what the fuck that nose was? It showed up in that place and never again.

Praise the sun?

rip my own arm off and accomplish fuckall

Call my boy here to take care of him.

hai yo forces

I would go beserk

Anyone know which manga volume the original '97 anime ends on? I want to read it, the new anime is moving too slow and I don't like the 3D too much.

It was pretty insignificant. Since it was the first monster they met when they went into Qliphoth, it was harmless, thats why puck was riding it like a horse.

I think Miura just wanted to fuck around with us bc i was laughing for like 10 minutes when i saw that panel

Oh boi!

I lost my shit. At first glance I thought it was Muira's version of Dickbutt and kinda just loved it.

Probably just shout Griffith really loudly and cut my left arm a little before Skeleton bro shows up to take me and my newly retarded girl home.

Read the whole thing. There are differences between the Anime and the Manga.

Im not sure, i never saw the 97 series, but i believe it just covers the golden age arc. The new series has literally just 1 episode of the black swordsman arc and then just goes right into the conviction arc up until the end

But but, holy shit man.
The manga is so damn long, it's been going on since BEFORE the original anime and it's still going on today.
It's longer than One Piece for Christ's sake.

He wanted to make a fucking meme
The absolute madman!

call Brian De Palma to let him know someone stole his character from phantom of the paradise.

Its worth it. Its a fast read. I know its intimidating with how long it is, but trust me, it doent lag at all and its a total page turner. I started maybe 2 months ago and im already on volume 30

>never saw the 97 series
You're missing out boii

>cut his tentacles off first
>force him to eat some them and tie him up with the rest
>slap her ass, fuck her senseless myself and force him to watch

It's well worth the read as the previous user said. There's a lot of differences and generally better looking. The darker, gritty feeling translates better into the art than the animes.
That crazy son of a bitch.

Put my grasses on.

Take a sword and try to kill fucker. Some monster grab my arm so i cut it to free myself.

Later i grab Dragon Slayer and kill all those fuckers till i find this one.

Ive been meaning to, but i wanna finish reading it before i start it. Plus whenever i think of the golden age arc i just get sad bc i know how it turns out

i go berserk.

I guess I'd have no choice but to indulge in my most retarded batman fantasies.

That is some Klipphoth citizen.

Its from Kabbalah. It means "place where souls die"

Fap and tell him to cum inside

It's a baby troll, thought that was obvious

RUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

By troll do you mean Jew?
Are you telling me that it was a Jewling?

I mean holy shit though.
On ebay vol 1-30 are going to set me back like $200

I'd slap him right in his funny looking bitch tits.

Go berserk