Let's get some ideas of where you go after death. All answers welcome of course

Let's get some ideas of where you go after death. All answers welcome of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHBaCZ3slis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You become a germ with a conscience in multiple other germs around the world, and you spend your afterlife regenerating in women's vaginas.

That's actually really hot.

the life experiences are compiled into your eternal soul which, in almost all cases, lived multiple lives. you review and learn what you can and either reincarnate or your individuality dissolves into the universal conciousness

You become a plant in a little brown pot after death

>Oh no, not again.

Depending on the life you lead, you get a list of alternate lives that you can choose from and if you were an ass, you get a shit life to learn humility.

You become a particle.

if you mean in terms of your consciousness, then it goes nowhere, it ceases to exist.

What happens to light when you flick the switch off?

For the people that think there is nothing after death, why do you live if there is absolutely no point?

Just to piss people off

>why do you live if there is absolutely no point?

to the people who watch movies: why do you watch them when you know they will end?

to the people who listen to music: why do you listen to your favorite song when its going to end anyways...

and so on....

i get it. you have religious beliefs, and i respect that. but keep your fucking stupidity to yourself you dumb fuck.

Well, I help those in need. I try and get morality up. After all, we all want the same thing: to be happy. I'm not doing good deeds for fear of persecution in the after life. I do it because it's the moral thing to do.

You're stuck with the memory of the o
movie and music though. Plus I just asked a question, didn't even state that I was religious you fucking b fag.

Id say when you die, everyone in fam loots your shit, ive never been close enough to anyone to care if they died, but i have noticed the families of those that died instantly loot their shit. Maybe when you die you just get better shit, and dying is just part of saying i got better shit, here ya go fam, have my older shit

i deduce your belief in the after life by the question you asked.

here's a fact though: i know for a FACT that once we die, our body decomposes and all synaptic activity in the brain ceases, taking with it all our thoughts, and fears, and prejudices, and memories, etc.

if we "go" anywhere after our consciousness extinguishes, we go without our bodies. you just claim to know where we go though. and you dont know shit.

so fuck off back to the stone age, religious fag.

While I believe in heaven/hell, I hope for reincarnation as another human.

Shut up fatass

Into the ground or a furnace are the only non retarded answers

Easy now, you'll get brain farts.

aaaaaah haha, clever man... but you forgot pigs and acid.

I enjoy living while I'm doing it. What's wrong with that?

Well technically I also forgot freeze dried and sliced into 1 millimetre thick slices for scientific study

youtube.com/watch?v=BHBaCZ3slis

>Believes in a concept created by imbeciles
>Hopes the retarded concept he believes in is wrong and an equally rewarded concept is correct
You're a spastic right?

Rewarded = retarded
(Yes I acknowledge that was the worst word the spell checker could have adjusted)

I wouldn't complain about spending eternity in heaven. The only thing that sounds better is reincarnation, though, I don't find it as believable.

Nowhere else to post this, and I don't want a thread dedicated. I just needed to let someone know, my wife left me. Been married 4 years, dated for 3 before that. 7 years, and she just leaves, wants a divorce. I feel like dying, I have literally no one else but her.

>spending eternity in heaven.

you have no fucking idea about what fucking concepts you're talking about.

there are logical problems to spending an eternity is blissful happiness. how the fuck would you even know you're happy if happiness is all you ever experience?

end then there's the problem with eternity... which i have no time to address.

holy shit, niggers like you piss me off cause every single thought is insanely superficial, and grounded in your mundane experiences.

are fucking 12 years old by any chance?

Keep on keeping on my dude, been in your situation and it's never easy, gotta rebuild yourself from the ground up

grow the fuck up man. happiness ends, and so does pain. mourn her loss and cling on to the good shit in your head.

time heals everything.

>you fucking faggot.

Being angry at everyone's opinions must suck

Whites go to heaven all gays and non whites or Jews go to hell

>being angry at stupid people and opinions does suck.
>being angry at most humans DOES suck.

yes, i gotta live with it, retard.

Been there. Kind of. Had a girlfriend for three years. Left her cause she didn't put out. Fucked me up for about a year and a half when I got into an accident. I was so emotionally fucked up that I forgot about everything. I had that car for 8 years. Everyday I was in the car. Typically more than 2 hours at a time. Totaled it. I had that car for 8 years. Then it was all gone in the span of 10 seconds.

Nothing. That's it. You disappear. Total oblivion. It's not that you still exist but are stuck in a void of nothing; no, instead, you just cease to exist entirely. Like before you were born. No souls, no spirits, no nothing. You are no longer.

That's pretty metal bro.
Maybe wall decor?

Calm down big guy this isn't a cringe thread

sounds like a great car. Got any pics?

You are reborn as something else with no memory of your past. A bee, a germ, a fish, a dog, a guinea pig, an okapi, a tree, whatever.

I wanna be a dog in my next life. I want to be a happy, carefree, fun idiot who is cared for and loved unconditionally by his or her owner. I want to make my future owner happy. Is that weird?

If you go anywhere, or if anything happens, then you're not dead. You're something else, whatever it may be, but you're definitely not dead.
Being dead means that you cease to exist. It's the end.

I'm not sure I can. Nearly lost it when I came home and she was packing up. My family is mostly dead, my friends are her friends, she even illustrates for my works. I can't learn someone else, I don't want to.

I'll respect the dubs. Yes, happiness ends, and sure, so does pain. But eventualities are not comforting and does nothing to lessen this hollow feeling. Can't put a word to it because I've never really felt it, not since my father died anyways.

Force fed me that bullshit line of wanting me to be with someone better, not me it's her. I think she genuinely thinks shes doing me a favor. She just left for her sisters earlier, hasn't packed everything. Tempted to unpack what she did pack, or maybe burn it. I don't know

Left. I know it's just a POS Cobalt but I got seriously attached.

You repeat the exact same life you just lived. Nothing's different. You're born again, in the same year, at the same time, to the same parents, and you grow up making the same choices, eating the same foods, making and breaking the same relationships, etc etc. Your life is on an infinite loop. Time past whenever you die doesn't exist; it just rewinds back to whatever year you were born and everything starts all over again.

I'd be happy just to continue existing, so long as my continued existence wasn't painful or sad. Reincarnation would be nice, so would an afterlife in heaven. I think I pulled the short stick in this life, I just hope there is another life so I can have another shot.

You wake up from a simulation and continue living your normal life outside of this one. Then you wake up again. This happens over and over, infinitely. You're under an infinite amount of simulators. It's just layers and layers of different lives forever.

You go to hell. There is no heaven. Everybody just goes straight to hell despite their actions or beliefs.

when you die, you either go to the crematorium or the cemetery.

this might explain deja vu.

perhaps you're onto something.

>is this a simulation?

Yeah but that also means that the people you left will continue in infinite timelines without you in it. lol that belief is so complicated

you go to the same place from before you were born

Consciousness will cease to exist (shut down) but the body will decompose and the matter that makes it up will disperse over time.

What a shame.

Fucking kek

either (a) they don't exist, you're the only thing that exists, blah blah blah solipsist crap or (b) they really do continue their own timelines without you, but you continue to loop on

Oh yeah. 10/10 would sleep with

Bowl of petunias detected

Your cosmic being becomes one with the universe and you exist as the type of energy you passed on while you had the opportunity to be inside a flesh vessel. You are the feelings people have when they are in any situation, the feeling of being in love or feeling sad or looking down after summiting a mountain or walking in a dark alley in this form. Your vibrations reverberate through all of human existence

Excuse me?

You continue to live but as a ghost, walking around, aimlessly, wearing whatever clothes you were wearing when you died. It's like playing a video game with god-mode activated after beating it. Nothing really matters anymore, it's just a pretty cool way to pass the time until the world ends. It's pretty chill. Plus you get to meet the ghosts of dead celebrities and historical figures.

As much as I wish there was something, I really can't believe anything happens after we die, other than us ceasing to exist.

just as scary as death to think sometimes, really.
i kinda want to believe there's something, if anything just memories that make up for nothing the comes shortly after

obviously in your last moments, your brain will slow down your perception of time by engaging the information in your neurons. Like a dream, in the instants before death you will live again, also like a dream it will fade to black and you'll get ready to wake up except you'll continue to not live anymore. Or, your brain will slow it down so much that that instant for you will last forever and you'll be in the 'heaven' your subconscious makes for itself. Those are my thoughts on it. What terrifies me, is that that 1 second that your brain is reliving another life goes by instantly for everyone else. Its weird to think a world exists without your own conscience in it.

I hope my conscience (being that it found this body somehow) does find a way to find something else. That would be cool, heres to hoping!

Imagine going to sleep, then never waking up and never dreaming and not actually experiencing anything. That.

This is basically what I think more or less.

Doesn't the closest scientific explanation mention something to do with a sudden, euphoric release of dopamine to the brain the instance of death?

What is death anyway? Is it the heart and brain stopping? Or is it just the brain stopping and all organ failure?

either into or an oven or into the ground.

there aren't any other choices.