Bait

nice strapon

but I just came

hot dogs belong between buns not between your crotch you fucking degenerate

mmmmm, sup girl? I wanna taste that.

Time Stamp plz

Tits or get the fuck out
You know the rules.

Wait till she's asleep and roll her on her stomach slowly, slide your hand between her ass cheeks and gently massage her pussy. If she spreads her legs subtly you know she's into it.
This is where it gets into advanced sleep fucking.
-place your hand on her pussy, if her pussy is warm and slightly moist through clothing push a finger very carefully into her pussy and press her clothing into her hole
-her clothing should become damp, if not make sure she is really asleep because things are about to get intense
-lick fingers, gently pull her pants enough to slide your now wet fingers between her thighs and lightly wet her pussy hole
I've found that applying rhymthic pressure in and around their pussy hole while slightly wet can create a suction feeling for them and it's incredibly arousing even while they sleep
now that she's good and wet massage her pussy slowly
you'll feel her legs widen as her body begins responding to the stimulus you are providing.
>"But user what if she doesn't like it"
she's asleep you fucking retard just follow instructions, her body WILL crave the touch subconsciously

-once her hips start grinding against your hand you know you've got her trapped.

Either she wakes up and is ashamed of how wet her pussy is from you fingering her in her sleep or she lets you slide her pants off and fuck her face down on the bed so she can pretend she's still asleep. Either way you win and your friend will either forgive you when she inevitably tells him you raped her, or he won't believe her, call her a whore and leave her, or she will love the fucking and keep coming back for more.
This is fool proof user, she won't even be able to claim rape to authorities due to her pussy actually responding to your touch, and as long as you aren't hate fucking her you'll get out completely unscathed. Trust me.

Source>>
Fucked tons of women this way, some even became relationships. It's a fetish for me to get sleeping women horny and fuck them awake

trips for another video

Fucken b8

rollo

I guess I can roll, though we have to come back around

Jesus christ

Rolling

>trips for another video
It is I

almost there?

close, roll

AGAIN!

Either fake, or that's the most convincing trap i've ever seen

Roooooling

it aint woman you dumb fuck

I mean I guess you could call it miracle work..

wew lad

rahl

last try, I don't care that much

More videos please

WINRAR

Were you born a girl or boy???
Did you do hormones therapy?

well, that was way off. And it'd be fun to get 999. So, last roll for real. maybe.

rollercoaster

looks fake

Winrar

Winner Winner

Well done user! :3

Rape jesus dubs of truth!

what a fucking shitty video you whore

Cmon op

expected moar

That's disappointing

So if I get trips can I get a private show?
We don't have to like have sex or anything we can just start as friends. Unless you want to. I'll bring condoms just in case.

Fucking cringe

>numbers
>no time stamp
time stamp or gtfo

kek

Wow. Trips for that?! That's the most disrespectful shit I've ever seen.

Rolling for this shit. Give user his private show you whore

You guys aren't being very nice. What do you want for the next video? dubs decides

Naked body

draw a little octopus in a tophat

Don't listen to them babe. You are beautiful and we're lucky to even have you in the thread. I appreciate the video very much! I know trips are hard to come by, but I'm glad I got them for you. Is there any chance I could get a private show? I'll bring condoms just in case. I mean we don't have to have sex but like if you want to.. I mean we can just be friends and stuff for now.

only two posts complaining about lack of timestamp? for shame Cred Forums

I'll be that one guy that asks for feet

Tits
Also, are you taking hormones? You're very convincing

another like the first

Ass

re-roll

I want a video with you mouthing the words I love you. This would literally make my day you gorgeous creature

Time stamp you dumb cunt, how many people have to say this? What is so hard to get?

you fucking faggot

vagina

Vagina

winrar

omg plz

faggot, but also winner

you fucking motherfucker. but yeah, we'll work with that

Even better! She can say I love you, you fucking faggot!

Timestamp and tits

Vagin

I agree with this

naked with "Cred Forums" written in sharpie on your forhead

winner! okay hold on x

last one guys its late

Rolling in the deep

Mfw samefagging and controlling the thread

No please show body

Do it!

>Spending the last token on a non nude
>Fucking brain damage

Fake and Gay. OP is girl using a dildo in the first video

Hi fags, idk if it has been pointed out yet but that's a fake cock. My brain isn't riddled with autism so I can actually tell genders apart even in this age of perverse HRT programs... sorry to let you down, that is female and it doesn't have balls (never did).

Nude Timestamp or gtfo.

Full frontal nude ending with ass shot

user pls

Dubs demands it!!!

worst fucking thread ever

Pls what man I got the dubs didn't I? Get your own dubs.

Oh, and on top of being visibly female, she isn't familiar with the feeling of having a willy or else she wouldn't handle it like a foreign object

idk

Respect the Dubs

FOR FUCK SAKES user

Miracles ain't cheap, kid.

>being this triggered by a girl pretending to have a dick
What level of tumblr hell did you crawl out of... Holy shit user. Consider suicide. I don't think the world is ready for your particular social justice.

You spat on trips, now respect these dubs

DUB LORD HAS SPOKEN

I am literally God in this fucking thread.

was

Yer reign is over faggot

All things must come to an end :(
At least I'll get a random femanon telling me she loves me in webm form for when I'm lonely

STOP

Ayy hes back

yeah, three dubs and no delivery, sucks to be you

I don't want this kind of power! Please! Help me I'm not ready!

I look forward to licking your tears from your cheeks.

Fuck man you must be cursed or somethin

Fuck off mate

ALL HAIL

WHAT IS GOING ON?

OP will surely deliver

No, you're a fucking lucky autistic faggot. This is the most exciting thing to harken to you all day, and once you have to do things in the real world you'll remember how much of a waste of space you are. You are literal trash. You are less than human and you know it. Look at yourself in the mirror. REALLY look. You'll see a sorry excuse for a person. You contribute nothing to society, and you know it. Enjoy your repeating numbers.

Ok...seriously last one right? It can't possibly happen again..

All these dubs wasted for no deliver and no tits

CHECK EM HOLY SHIT

timestamp

spread your ass cheeks lol
or give age and location

Oh thank god. I was getting worried that there was some final destination shit going on

Hahaha, he sure has. Check em.

Praise be! I am delivered!

Edgy faggot arent you?

For fucks sake!!!

Just lucky faggots in this thread, see watch this.

Fuck off man

Gender fraud.

Waiting on op

Checked

The curse has been lifted! Enjoy user, treat it well

D:

>404
I wish this thread would.

ok here you go user. Did I mouth I love you or Colorful? :3

why do you guys always want to see my dick

Impressive...
However, check my filename digits

No shit. Instantly can tell.

Check this shit out

oops

All I really wanted was a video of a girl telling me she loved me. :/ fucking OP is as heartless as any other girl I've ever met

WHAT THE FUCK DID NOT EXPECT

Yes, failure, just like this thread.

If dubs, post body pls

Cool video faggot, now let's see that butthole

Pls op just a full body neked pic will do

no stop, why are you posting that here, /wfg/ is that way >>>

this shit follows me everywhere

There was disappointment in this thread, and it was gud.

Nite everyone thanks for playing

So official get thread?

I just wanted something to feel like someone cared, and you took that away from me and broke the last piece of heart I had left. You're webm is as broken and no functioning as the hole you've left in my chest.

ALL THE GETS

Oh, Moot. Blessed be thou, may thy reign of dubs or better shower over me aa graciously as you've been to the other anons in this thread. Amen.
Papa bless

FUCK YOU NIGGER CUNT FAGGOT

Fuck off op the last video was some horseshit

Cool delivery OP. See what you get for bein a faggot?

Checked

>Rekt

Standing by my original comment, OP can't deliver so she is getting the fuck out

Does anyone know a femanon that will make a video of them telling me they love me? It could seriously save a life.

Fuck off pussy.

How To Trigger Autists 101

iv never wanted to put one of those in my mouth so much in my life, u are gorgeous

I hope that user actually kills himself for this shitshow

Rolling

I remember you from a hookup thread. I'll bring the condoms guy. Kek'd

I just want to feel loved even if it's false. Just something I can even pretend is real for a moment.

Pic related amuses me.

I like how this thing just joined, acted all "I am so hot, look how they want me" and then left in such a way, too.

Pathetic, you all are.

best OC thread in weeks for Cred Forums.
last good one was with that music dude who drinking till he was too pissed too keep on

Kek

i love you user

Kekasaurus at least someone else is understanding the fucking point here. Good god I thought Cred Forums was hopeless

No one loves you
No one could ever love a loser like you
Kill yourself
Live on stream preferred

nigga you got 3 sets of trips in a row. count your damned blessings

I get hearty lulz for myself.

I've had my fun and that's all that matters

does the last webm work for anyone else? i know its nothing special but still. all i get is a still image and thats it. even saved it and nothing

>55778 almost godlike

nope, broken.

It's literally a still image you dumbass, look at the filesize

you're a moron

it's a static frame of a 0.1 secs video, literally made for trolling

well shit nigga

I honestly hate you. You're the biggest faggot I've ever met.

OP here, my sides

Good job bois

dubs of love

Well, then I'm obviously not expecting YOU to tell me you love me am I? Go be triggered elsewhere in here for love faggot, not your sore ass

Just end with your missery and drink bleach

If OP delivers real love webm I will

dubs of true love!

This loser is still getting dubs
Too bad he's NEVER getting any girl to say she loves him in video form or otherwise

I really don't want you here. I am butt hurt I really am. I have been here for over 6 years and everything is shit. I come on here every day because it's the only thing I have left in life. She even this is a shell of its former self. I'm not saying Cred Forums wasn't shit, but it wasn't as bad as it is now. All I want is a place to call home and this site was it, I came to this thread for the hell of it, and then I come across you. You have the audacity to disrespect your own repeating numbers. How fucking dare you. You are the straw that broke the camles back. I am literally going to shoot myself after posting this. I have many regrets, but the biggest one right now is that I don't even have a camera to live stream with.

At least I have dubs to look back on :(

Check em bitches

I don't know what's sadder and more pathetic here

Which of you nikkas want some dick

fuck off

depends on how feminine it is

OP here. Do what I did and troll these faggots.
Trust me its fun.

OP showed his true self.

did it for the lulz

Does Op actually have a dick or is it a strapon?

Dumb Nigger, op is not the girl in the video

I could answer your question but I choose not to unless you get dubs

Fuck alright.