I dont get it what member berries pose to represent

I dont get it what member berries pose to represent

'member?

Nostalgia. In chaotic times, Nostalgia can be quite the sedative.

I've been trying to figure that out every episode so far

I think it could be 1 of 2 things... 1 nostalgic things that are being remade, or 2. Just because it was good doesn't mean it will be good today.

Testicles

Conservative logic......the past was good so we dont want any future because it will be worst for sure.

You're not meant to understand them fully yet. There will probably be a payoff down the line and everything will make more sense

So we don't want Mexicans, we don't want homosexual marriage, we don't want cannabis free because....'member? The world was good without all those things.

Typical trump and republicans logic.

That's not conservative logic. It's more like "Civilized society was built upon this solid foundation which is represented by certain mindsets and standards. Civilized society is an upsoken social contract where we all agree to abide certain laws and act in ways that are conducive to peaceful and cooperative societies. These dumb niggers, spics, jews, and women are trying to plunge us back into the stone age while calling it progress. We need to CONSERVE the good and cultivate future good based upon these sure fire ways if successful nations."

OH! I Member!

I came here to read a shitstorm and see butthurt.
Why do you have to go and make perfect sense?

>That's not conservative logic.
>We need to CONSERVE the good

full retard

We already have gay marriage and trump is for weed legalization and he wants illegals out

People seriously still watch this crap

These last two seasons have been great.

Nostalgia

There's only so much good to go around

Also

>thinking that picking on one sloppy use of a word invalidates the person's entire argument because not enough brain power to be competent

Looks like you went full retard

yeah, I totally agree user,
they really had some deep insights and are capable of transmitting them to a massive audience.

nice