Ctf+f feels

Ctf+f feels
Nothing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ITcNbEPdpJU
dailystormer.com/you-are-going-to-die/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone got good green text? Something new, no pasta?

I don't know if nothing matters or I just tell myself that to hide what a fuck up I am from myself.
I don't know if I don't mind being alone or whether I just tell myself that because deep down, I know, that no one will like who I am.
I am so lost and scared, but at least I'm not ignorant to my own ills.

My. Greentext would make me feel like a cheating asshole

What is going wrong with your lives guys?

>feel like a cheating asshole

You probably are a cheating asshole if you feel that way

People ask me why I'm angry over being treated like shit in the past. Why I'm so full of hatred and unforgiveness.

It's really simple.

Getting torn down day after day with no respite tore away all the hope and happiness. Offering to pay for therapy doesn't help. Apologies don't help. Nothing is going to undo 20 odd years of abuse.

Everytime some hope or happiness was gouged away, I replaced it with hate and unforgiveness- anything to keep me going.

Hatred and unforgiveness have been there when family, friends, and God weren't. Why should I abandon my only two true friends?

TBH honest user I get pussy. I watched the towers fall in HS. I never got over feeling good enough. But I did learn to let women think I got my shit together. And it works. A little swag. A simple touch. Stuff youre scared to do works

youtube.com/watch?v=ITcNbEPdpJU

All Rise please. The Judge has entered

But user, you talk as if they are still a burden. It's not just as simple as giving them up, as they will always be with you. I think the idea is to find someone or something which is worth the pain of trying to not release that anger.

I have no problem getting pussy, but it's just not worth it for me. I can wank whenever I need to get off, but I can't escape loneliness by myself, and I feel even more lonely with people.

We've all been there. Take care of yourself user.

Thanks Cred Forumsro

>Ctrl+f feels
>Nothing.

Sums it up nicely.

what is the real story behind this?

Sometimes, things can have more of an impact without the story or any other information.
The story is one word.
Loss.

I met a girl when my ex broke up with me because I had soul crushing anxiety. New girl helped me deal with my negative emotions and generally gave a fuck about what I had to say and how I felt. She was so good about it that it actually helped me get over my anxiety and depression... unfortunately as it usually goes you get an attachment to people that are like this in your life. You put them on a shrine and you begin to get feeling for them even though you know you shouldn't. She recently left and there's a noticeable gap she used to fill

Tl;dr she's married and she makes me feel the way my gf should and my gf makes me feel the way my ex did

This helped to motivate me the other day. You might appreciate it.

dailystormer.com/you-are-going-to-die/

kinda made me feel worse tbh. anyways ill dump some images