Got my hands on some shit Cred Forums would anyone pay for this and if so who?

Got my hands on some shit Cred Forums would anyone pay for this and if so who?

It's an antibiotic faggot

i know what it is , did u read the question?

Maybe someone in a 3rd world country

Jesus Christ what a dumb question

You should eat them all at once, nigger faggot

Nigga its IV treatment, gotta be worth somethin tell you what you goolge how much the outpatient treatment cost and get back to me and tell me its dumb

Nobody is going to pay for an IV, anyone who would probably doesn't know what it is

>one bag of liquid
>them

You dense motherfucker! Nobody is gonna pay for antibiotics!

user
It's going to be easier to sell some weed or Crack then that shit
I mean maybe like a medical forum you could but even then
I wouldn't pay some random person for that shit
Who knows what they put in it

what about a small small clinic or something ?

Didn't even pay attention since op is a giant faggot. Thought it was pillz

amerifag here, plenty of people pay for antibiotics , its called a fucked up healthcare system and no insurance.

Even with the label? i just hate to see this shit go to waste. shits like 500 a bag. i need to come up with somethin

Unless bacteria took over your body, taking antibiotics is retarded. The immune system will do its job.

Onions, dude

He'll maybe even some of those doomsday prepper weirdos might take it
You have to find out the shelf life though and if it can be frozen

I know this shit sounds irrational but cmon this shits gotta be unloaded look up the value. what would Tony Soprano do? Ill cut anyone with a good idea a finders fee.

Also you have to be safe about it
I think it's falls under the control substances law so if a cop wanted to be a dickhead he could get you for that

I almost got a ticket for some high strength acetaminophen I got from my mom once

420chan is where you want to be for this shit, not here

Wow that some good stuff. I had lactated ringers once shit was cash

Got to veterinarians office , paypal me [email protected]

cmon son

Idk, dark net, whatever. There are not many people who would buy such a bottle if you can't even confirm that the content isn't just water

fuck me , im fucked

Just throw it away or drink it all at once

I got bags and bags of the shit , theres gotta be a clinic , red cross , or somebody that can test it. but then i run the risk of a dime drop. fuck it im goin forum huntin

Retired paramedic here. I'm not firm with the US laws, but in Europe you can't buy and sell meds off any user coming from the streets. Besides that, in my days back then, vancomycin has been given as a last resort if everything else failed.

Besides that, the dose is ufficient for 1 treatment. This must be something around .. $20? You also have to discard it by 10/11/16.

It's not gonna make you rich. Just the opposite, people will ask how you got your hands on this. Stealing a flower vase from hospital would've given you more money.

craigslist?

Well sir i appreciate your input but this right here is murrica, where drugs in eastern parts are worth 4000% more than theyre worth. And i happen to know this particular specimen fetches a fair price.

now why didnt i think of that

Fuck it who wants me to livestream me flushing it?

ebay

I just read that you dont have only one bag but a lot of them. Now that you mention it, I remember that US citizen travel to Canada for shopping meds.

So look out for chronic ill people who lack in money. The majority of antibiotics are given oral in form of tablets. IV is for the ones that are tied to bed. It's not a large target group you are looking for, good luck!

That's some heavy duty antibiotic.

Sadly, that's not real. It's a fake, a dud, a test bag.

If it were real it would have the manufacturers information, a barcode, and more.

Good luck faking people out, though

OP is yet again a faggot. Ignore him and tell me what these are instead.

Oh wow gee i wonder whats on the back and whats under the redacted area?

nigga u know what they are fuck off

lets just say for arguments sake they were real , who would want em?

Haha jokes on you faggot.

I'm not only a retard but also drunk at the moment.

probably could use something like that for a gunshot wound, find your local mobster doctor.

are you that mopey cunt from the other thread?

Look this dude i know used it for arm surgery recovery, if he can pay for the surgery he can probably pay for his antibiotics. Point is , small market and that bag expires in 10 days.if u want my opinion trash it with your other dreams of sucess.

duly noted fag lord

You faggots really do argue over the dumbest shit

Which thread?

B
CUZ
U
DONT

KNOW US AT ALL WE KEK WHEN OLD PEOPLE FALL

So yeah i guess ill just hit up a back door clinic and try n find a byer. wish me luck..

You are a literal retard.

Well throw me a bone bitch

Hey, post on survivalist forums and pages if you're in the U.S. If not in whatever country you're in. A lot of preppers will pay for this kind of thing.

thx know any good ones?

This medication requires climate controls - refrigeration cooling. How could any buyer be sure that it is still viable for use as a treatment.

You would probably have more luck trying to sell strips of penicillin