Ask a 26 year old virgin loser neckbearded no friend unemployed faggot who lived in his mum and dads basement anything...

Ask a 26 year old virgin loser neckbearded no friend unemployed faggot who lived in his mum and dads basement anything. Go

Lives* not lived. My bad sorry

Are you black?

Fucking post your real pic with a time stamp faggot or go to bed.

Nope. White

what is your outlook on life like?

No I don't want to

I like life. But it can have its ups and downs. I think I'd enjoy it more when I have a respectful job

I'm a 28yo virgin. Employed. Live with a roommate in a one bedroom apartment (sleep in the kitchen on a couch). Are we trying to outdo each other or what? You don't actually think you're the only looser in here, do you?

No. I'm just bored. But clearly I'm more of a loser, you have a job

I have a job because I have to pay rent and buy food and shit. Obviously in a parent's house beats sharing a tiny apartment with another dude.
Ok, I'll play your game.
Why are you a loser? What did you do after high school? Parent's disnt send you to college or what? Ever had emplyment in your life?

Are you coasting for a bit while you figure things out? Because I moved home after some troubles when I was in my 20's and I'm 42 now...
Careful, user.

Same position only I live in a closet. No room in the house due to family.

Yup I live in a fucking closet.

Get some Wonder Extract 1:1 THC:CBD. You'll feel better.

You're a wizzard, Harry

23 year old Virgin Sperg who just got caught with 5 weed plants growing in back bedroom I was renting from angry stepdad. Your shifts fine

Why do you such a queer

(OP)
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Because I'm a virgin, have never kissed a girl. Have no friends, am a fat nerd. And no never had a job, never have money

I wish I could say that. But no I'm not coasting it's always been this way and I've been looking for a job forever but can't get anything, not even at McDonald's

What's the meaning of life?

Because I'm a loser, but I'm not depressed

what kind of wizard powers have you gained

The meaning of like is simple, enjoy it, be happy, and make others around you feel happy

There are too many virgins on b. Why? I guess because so many here are lolicon pedos, furry zoos, bronies, anime weaboos, with weird fetishes. Am I right? Now who's got a weird sex kink here?

Agree with you on this one

Tom?

What are your hobbies?
>apart from vidya

I like video games, movies and snooker if you know what that is?

Don't give up. Go for a warehouse gig. I still have the one I was going to take just for some quick spending flow 10 years ago- it's hard work, but you get used to it, and there's a continuous supply of underlings to command when the uppers realize you're in for the long haul.

Aren't you aware that every single other person on this site is also a virgin loser neckbearded no friend unemployed faggot who lived in his mum and dad's basement?

If you have high intelligence and then solved a complex problem, was it the result of pure skill or were you just lucky to have the capacity to solve the problem?

Could be both. But I'd say skill most of the time

26yo and can't find a job. What a pathetic excuse to pity yourself. Underage people find jobs, illegal immigrants find jobs, crippled find jobs. There are services that find jobs for you. The only reason you can't find it is because you don't want to.
I tell you that. At one point in my life I was homeless on the streets with one set of clothing. No money, no job, furry and hungry. I got there on my own. I Let my addiction take control of my life. Right then and there I had two choices. Either I grow a beard and start begging on a corner for change. Or I pick myself up and start building my life back from scratch.
Now I'm still a loser but I didn't give up and at least I'm living in comfort now. You won't achieve much if you'll keep sitting on your ass all day in a comfort. That safety net of your parents keeps you lax and lazy. Start fucking moving, make up some goals, steer your life left and right and never go with the flow. Otherwise 10 years later you'll be in the same place saying the same words.

Whoa, bud. Whoa. I'll have you know I'm an EMPLOYED virgin loser neckbeard living in my mum and dad's basement.

Yeah, wtf man?
And I shaved my neck beard yestarday I'll have you know.

no you don't, stop it