What do you guys usually do to help when you're feeling restless/worried/anxious when trying to sleep?

What do you guys usually do to help when you're feeling restless/worried/anxious when trying to sleep?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPk6PEmYKJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DUfvMZuKU8c
youtube.com/watch?v=hMXaE9NtQgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As many drugs as I can get ahold of

masturbate, duh

Don't have anything on me right now
Well duh besides that though

think back on what i did and why
/shrug

Beer, Watch a feel good chick flick, benadryl.

Tequila - 2 shots
Full glass of water
Get in bed.
Think about the most boring thing I did today.

Out in 10 min. or less.

Sleep usually helps.

I put on a fan no matter how cold it is and listen to the comedy bang bang podcast. Gentle him and steady giggles always soothe me, fall asleep pretty quickly.

I need to have the TV on when I sleep. Silence makes me way to anxious. My heart beat gets all crazy. Usually has to be TV, though Something like the news. Music fucks me up. Makes everything worse.

a benzo.

Fuck your mom

Download an ambient noise app on your phone and listen to the ocean, forest, or rain.
Sounds from any natural environment should make that all fade away.

Smoke a joint, take a hot shower or bath, and then drink tea.

Sometimes I'll take Advil

Open notepad on my laptop while in bed and write out whatever is on my mind. Totally helps me relax and organized. I write about what happened in the day, what I plan to do, what im thinking about or what's bothering me

1. Take melatonin (look up Midnite)
2. Masturbate if you need to
3. Leave the TV on with the volume down
4. Point a fan at your head and keep it on low/medium

Drink a big mug of cocoa, whack off, eat own cum, fist self until bleeds, sleeps

I fuck your mom honestly.

Smoke a bowl, drink water, some times fap, breath.

Good shit in here. Will try some of these thanks anons

I play out a scenario in my head and completely think about it. My mind takes over from there and I eventually just fall asleep.

I just turn on a twitch stream with my fan running on medium to fall asleep.

toss and turn, make sure my alarm clock is set and right next to me so I wake up after I finally pass out from exhaustion since it'll probably happen at least 2 hours or so before I got to be up and getting ready for the day.

I've never really felt that way user. I've never understood it. My brother is a nervous little bitch though. He stays up till 5am and sleeps to 4 pm everyday - too afraid to actually participate in life. He is 23 and lives at home. I told him I was going to kill him when he turned 25 if he had not moved out.

Definitely this. Focusing on the small details of it completely draws my mind away from whatever else was in my head

this, especially when its late, i like to watch Clint stream Ocarina speedruns on twitch. I fall asleep real fast. Makes me forget about her long enough to pass out peacefully

I usually get this feeling when I've had a rough day or there's a lot on my mind, and it's sometimes hard for me to find a distraction to keep my mind off of it while trying to fall asleep. It definitely didn't help that my father passed away a couple of weeks ago too, so clearing my mind before heading to bed has been a little harder lately

go look at pictures like that and jack off. or just imagine pictures like that

Nice i usually watch Clint's streams at night. since they run into the late am's, i don't have to worry about getting up to change the stream.

I like that you never understood it and yet are prepared to kill over it

do you always make lists? lol

Nobody's said this yet so... ASMR. That shit is calming as fuck, for those that can feel the tingles.

People that can't feel the tingles just find ASMR weird.

stay awake. you will sleep like a baby tomorrow

Yeah but ASMR is only good if you wear good quality headphones. Personally i can't sleep with headphones on my ears

i like this, ill have to try it
not op

agreed

Put on a podcast or a chill let's play and fall asleep to it. I've been doing that lately and it's been working.

Some chill let's plays:

AGermanSpy (Dark Souls stuff)
Oney Plays

silence makes you anxious? go outside for a bit. you'll crave silence after

Get a cat or dog. Just having something to pet as you lay there can ease your mind a lot.

Smoke weed then masturbate til I fall asleep

meditate, I'm serious

Ether dope myself to sleep or smoke pack of ciggs

listen to dopesmoker by sleep. and fall into sleep paralysis for a bit. turn it off then go to sleep.

kek obviously not headphones, I use earphones. At least they're still tolerable if you're on your side, they don't dig too deep into my ears.

The main problem is that the wire does get tangled as I move in my sleep, so I just get many cheap ones and I'm all set.

They're the inner-ear sound-isolation kind of earphones so they work well.

ASMR
>youtube.com/watch?v=iPk6PEmYKJQ

Environmental Ambience
>youtube.com/watch?v=DUfvMZuKU8c

Ambience Music
>youtube.com/watch?v=hMXaE9NtQgg

Or I just stay awake, I have a loose schedule, being a student and all.
I've heard successful stories about using alcohol, sometimes weed.
I've found jacking off can help wear me out, especially trying new, 'things'.
The classic method is to read. That should knock you out. Try something heavy like Stephen Hawking's, A Brief History of Time.

Or watch a long movie or a movie you've seen, that's preferably long.
I recommend Avatar, LOTR, or The Illusionist (2010, great animated film)
Try something with little talking, idk about television series... it's up to you in the end OP.
If you can't focus that's something else entirely.