$200 to smash in the windows and slash the tires of a car that belongs to someone who beat the shit out of his dog and...

$200 to smash in the windows and slash the tires of a car that belongs to someone who beat the shit out of his dog and wont pay his rent

Should I take the deal anons?

She offered me $100 more to deck him but Im not about that

fukkin do it mate, you better make a fuckin thread with pics and video when you do

>Filming a crime
>Putting it on the Internet
You sound smart user

Don't be somebody's tool unless you are the right tool for the job.

Do it, Motherfucker. Do it.

Be VERY careful slashing a tire. The PSI can easily fling the knife back and injure you. I'd let some air out first and then slash, and then smash the windows last (makes the most noise)

I was gonna use my huntsman knife (Near impossible to fly out of grip) to slash, then use the pommel to smash windows, then run into the forest and hop on my bike.

>Being a faggot.
>Messing with someone's car.
>Doing it for 'her'

Stop being a cuck, punch both of them, collect $300

Shes an old lady who rents out her second house cunt. Were really close and she needs my help.

Sauce on this Webm?

ok, this dudes either borderline underage, or fucking retarded.

son, have you never seen someone slash a tire and the sheer force knock them back, do you really think you are such a bad ass that you are just going to "out grip" that?

Don't slash all 4, insurance will pay for a full replacement. Slash 2-3, wait for them to be replaced and do it again, leaving the oldest tire

I was gonna bring a tire deflator and let the air out first stupid cunt

This OP

how the fuck is that helping her? she should just get authorities involved if this is even real
Why even waste money paying some Cred Forumstard to do something that doesn't even help her situation

do it for free then.

Not going to explain it, thats just the situation

Fuck you mean not going to explain it.
Kys you fucking jew

Because I was looking for reasons to/not to do it, not to explain why I am.

>won't pay rent
this isn't going to be solved by you fucking up his vehicle. if anything its more of a reason to not pay if he needs his vehicle
>beats dogs
None of her or your business. Again if it bothers you that much tell the police. This isn't a fucking movie faggot you don't just go destroying property because some guy kicked his dog or can't pay rent

Don't think like a nigger OP it won't do anything for you. Does it do anything for them?

Im mostly doing it for money. I live in OH, cops aren't gonna do shit.

But what if OP is Nigger??

fuck it then do it
tell her you want more though tell her you want 500 or you're going to tell the dude on her

record her telling you to do this shit and blackmail her with it for more cash. convince her that you'll get her hauled in for conspiracy

if you really are in it for the money you can definitely milk more out of this bitch

dude so fucking easy. just dont talk about it ever. I had my mexican buddies total a land rover when I left town STL. Cunt couldnt keep her fucking mouth shut.

Sause plx

Mexicans Kek

mighty big insults coming from a guy whos about to commit a felony, and think cops wont do anything

>to deck him
gee walley, don't deck him

Thanks for advice anons, threads gonna 404 now

pussy

Underrated Post