How do you stop tweakers from spreading...

How do you stop tweakers from spreading? Theres the beginning of a meth problem in an nice-ish middle class neighborhood in SoCal where I live. At least half the people I know who only blazed a year ago are now tweaking like its normal. One of the coolest chicks I met and barely got to know went off the map and is in rehab now.

int

That's life man. I left Philadelphia because it's such a degenerate city, if you don't wanna deal with crime then go somewhere that has less.

i agree meth is fucked. The problem itself will never actually stop unless the government decides to put any serious effort into stopping the issue, after this gen of tweakers dies out a new one will come

Austin texas that shit blew up like the same time breaking bad did. My best friends and my cousins are/were alll on it then started doing heroin etc. My best friend used to be a bigger dude who drank alot and smoked weed, saw him walkin down the street the other day with no shoes on weighing like 110 lbs with those nasty meth scabs all over his face

Multiple girls i used to chill with got on it too some went to rehab but most of em r still fucked

redlands?

nigger

Step 1: Buy meth
Step 2: Acquire ricin
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Dead tweekers

Put on a fucking batman suit and start kicking ass

You don't. I'm from 417 land. There's also heroin, pick your poison literally. Watch Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown episode on Massachusetts for a general idea, or just talk to anyone who works in EMS or a hospital ED.

Whats scaring me is how fast it spread over the past 2 years. This isnt like the gateway drug theory either because the guys on meth I know have been smoking weed since highschool or before and all the kids are tweaking now too. It was never like that before.

As a followup comment, I think the solution lies in fixing the economy and education, and we all know that's not going to happen any time soon.

step 5: Profit

Dude, there's a reason they call it an epidemic. Just be glad it isnt heroin, but that's coming. Meth is becoming easier to make from home and one of Afghanistan's biggest exports is poppies. We had our chance at destroying those fields in the early 2000's and we chose to leave them for some unknown reason and now heroin is cheaper than opiod painkillers. Its a motherfucking shame, lost a lot of level headed bros to really bad habits, RIP

Slow down Jesse Pinkman

what area code?

you educate people, offer free rehab, and legalize marijuana

Can't help it. My town has always had a drug problem, but there started building a plant which brought in contractors and workers from Texas and Florida, and with them lots of hard drugs, especially meth.

Now alot of kids I used to know are tweakers, there's tweakers all around and lots of tweaker related crimes and activities. It sucks and I'm pretty sure it only gets worse

We have our ways

rehab is a scam.

We've had meth for years in the South, now heroin is blowing up like never before, and we even have people on krokodil.

I don't see the issue with using meth. I recreationally use around 3x per week. Maintain a job, bill paid on time and excellent hygiene. It's all about how you take care of yourself and route of administration. I snort the shit. Smoking is what makes you look like a Fucking tweaker.

You'd think heroin addicts would be better because heroin makes you calm and docile, but I guess it's more deadly and the fiends more desperate.

It's funny, because the plant was supposed to help the local economy, it may have but caused a major drug problem and crimes like shootings auto thefts etc

rip nostrils

I heard news that Chicago had a brief krokodril issue, but it's cheaper to make meth in the US - I don't see it getting more common.

Quality is one major issue, route as you said, and general reasons for use - low income highly stressed people are more likely to spiral out of control. Snorting will likely cause you issues long term with your nasal passages.

>hurr le epidemic durr

ITS AN EPIDEMIC GUISE

ITS LIKE THE PLAGUE

ITS LIKE THE BUBONIC PLAGUE

EVERYONE IS DYING

WATCH OUT

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOTS, NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR 1/1000 IDIOTS DOING METH OR WHATEVER

FUCK OFF

against tweaker? you inspire death wish. Just shoot um.

I am the danger.

I used to say fuck em and let all the heroin folks eliminate themselves from the gene pool, I had no idea it would explode into what it is today. These people need help bad

Actually I've never had an issue with my nostrils. No infections or sores. Like I said. It's all in how you take care of yourself. Diet is immensely important when using.

Bro watch any documentary talking about opiod painkillers, how bad they are for you, how addictive they are, how they were engineered to be that way, how doctors get kickbacks for promoting said drug to people who just need some Ibuprofen, and then how they turn to heroin because its cheaper.

Then read about the CIA involvement in Afghanistan's exporting of poppies. This is not tinfoil hat material, this shit is fucked up.

Pot became acceptable, now kiddos wanna rebel against their burnout grandparents with meth; if only this was about acid instead...

Nasty thing about opiate addiction that users so often don't realize is that it permanently fries your pain receptors - god help you when you do need some kind of surgery or develop a medical condition and need quality pain relief. Opiate addict burn patients are fun.

Sounds like she was ice cool

man the US gov is the one facilitating all the growth of the poppy fields in Afghani land cuz the pharmaceutical industry here uses them for nearly all their pain killers and opiates.

That better not be that sniper in this thre

You neglect to mention how long you've been using.

cut off their chain of supply. pot is fine and all, but all this hard shit needs to go. i wish citizens could kill their local drug dealer outright.

unfortunately since cops/dea/atf can only go after these guys, if I were in charge of an operation id probably start arresting dope dealers, plea bargin them to rat out their buddies, find their suppliers, go up the chain. disable their operations/ hunt down higher members with the connections to more suppliers. once leaderless its pretty much a mop up.

literally its just beating the supply chain over and over till it breaks until they loose so much money they have to pull out. no sense in staying if they cant even make a dollar.

Over 2 years. My tolerance has never went up and I use approximately 1/4 gram at a time

As long as the economic incentive exists, new ones will pop up. We've seen this over and over again in Central and South America.

gee they ought to put you in charge of the DEA, I can't believe nobody's ever thought of this

Where you from ? I'm from socal myself, Glendale in fact.

Not much can be done about meth though, theres a slew of useful chemicals that can be perverted into some form of meth or another. Biggest thing that always surprises me is the number of potatos willing to take the risk in their own homes in making it.

Fuck u dirty scum tweaker

Consider the course of decades. Regardless, as long as you have a reliable, quality supply and have self-restraint it's not surprising that rational users exist. Same situation can exist with cocaine and many other hard drugs. That's independent of the population at large, however.

Too high to notice everyone knows how high you usually look

Welcome to our thread newfriend.

get over it at least you dont live in meth capital of the world mobile alabama the methos just found out an easy to way to make ice its basically an export here now

Ice has been getting more common in the Ozarks as well. I was wondering why.

kill them so they stop spreading their disease

Coincidentally very few people know of my usage. I work in a garage as a liscensed diesel mechanic. I can work faster and more efficiently than the rest of the crew. It's more of a concentration and Adhd control mechanism for me, than a "I wanna get fucked up" situation.

right? like why havent they hired me yet smh.

yeah yeah i can sense the sarcasm. But honestly in my town, if they actually decided to invest a massive Operation like this it would work. they need to be a little more brutal with the drug game. put more propaganda up about it, not the bullshit "above the influence" ads, but making it a death sentence to be a drug dealer.

It honestly is a blatant human rights violation, and is totally wrong but sometimes I think Drug dealers and suppliers should be executed on the spot. It sends a fucking message.

then i remember the cartel VS Mexicos government. No end In sight.

Nice caps action, faggot

Idahofag reporting. Once it's in, it will never leave. It's like cancer in its persistence. For a while Twin Falls, where I live was so infested with meth that it was the meth centre of the US. Doesn't help rhat we get 3x more travelers per day than people living here.

Gonna have to either nuke the place or move. Your suburb is lost.

Start Snitching faggot

And many people fail to realize this. With adequate self confidence tool and a steady supply line. Using any illegal substance for an extended period of time, it is possible to avoid addiction.

In california, you can blame the mexicans.

Meth makes people behave like paranoid jackasses that dont think.

nah its fine lets all smoke sum jib we wont get addicted its fine YOLO bruh kek

>And many people fail to realize this. With adequate self confidence tool and a steady supply line. Using any illegal substance for an extended period of time, it is possible to avoid addiction.
nah bruh yu got it all wrong man cum here and smok dis jib dick bb ;)

Honestly dude fuck you and every other meth head. Had a nigger the other day on meth try to break into my car. You people are dangerous sacks of shit.

Gather them all up and put them in this.. canister.. and then just.. dump em in the sea.

meth is a problem even here near vancouver and stuff its sad really what it turns people into and it show sno signs of stopping :(

Fuck Meth & Methheads. Actin' like victims when they wanna whine & act like they're tough shit when You see through their money grabbing scam.

Vancouver is a wasteland of pathetic fucks

yeah i know.

its true they enjoy tricking people

the problem is they go up the chain arresting drug dealers until they reach the dude who's supplier is Mexican, then the dude just goes to jail because its better than having your whole family killed, then next batter comes up to buy from the mexicans

and where do you come from? thats so great and amazing?

Methheads listen to the worst music too, shuffling about for weeks on end blaring eminem & all that gay shit

KSA

in Vancouver right now, it's not hard to spot the tweaks & freaks here. Disgusting.

Detroit

this or get yourself a legion of downies and clean house, downies are the natural predator of methheads because no matter how methd u are u still dont wanna hit an actual retard and in that split second of indecisiveness their retard rage has activated and one of their beef hooks is at mid swing aimed at your face

I live in So Cal and I can't find it anywhere

FL, same here

Enjoy your fuck shit

Jus piss on em all unless u LITEL bitch

>now heroin is cheaper than opiod painkillers

That's what happens when the FDA cracks down on doctors prescribing opoids.

Less scripts = less sold = the only place to get your fix affordably is heroin

Uhh oxnard?