Feels thread?

Feels thread?

Get in here. I'm drunk and having lots of feelings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NxwJ1q7cIck
youtu.be/u-lHXxpUSXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whats up user? Gotta start with them greentext feels bro.

Or w/e. Had a gf for 8 yrs. She into heroin. I work nights to fet her to rehab. She meets him, im done.

youtube.com/watch?v=NxwJ1q7cIck

I was with a girl for 6 years. She fucking left me a year and a half ago, and while I've been with girls I feel my chances of finding someone else for a long-term relationship are slim to none. Everytime I meet a girl that I think I could see myself with, she's already taken. I feel like I'm going to be alone forever.

I feel like if I was a girl I might not have a problem finding a relationship, but since I am a guy the odds are much smaller. Dateable guys are everywhere, while if there's a girl that even remotely dateable she will be with someone else before I even have a chance. Fuck if I know if this is reality, but it's how I feel.

My story

> be 17, 4 years ago
> pretty average guy, never was outstanding or poor in anything I did.
> 9/10 transfer student walks in and her beauty just blew me away and I immediately thought she was completely out of my league.
> when she walked into the room, we made eye contact with each other.
> I'm sitting there all wide eyed, mouth dragging on the floor, looking dumb as shit probably.
> And there it was, that smile. A smile so gorgeous and captivating, that it made the northern lights seem plain.
> and how convenient it seemed that the only desk open for her to sit was right behind me.
> whatdo.jpg
> so I try playing it cool and keep the spaghetti in my pants.
> I'll just introduce myself.
> Hey, I'm user, voice cracks mid sentence.
> Ragu hits the floor.
> she laughs but only because she found it cute.
I'm Laurie, nice to meet you.

Cont.
> months go on with us just talking in class and both of us completely failing civics class because of it, well i was, but we didn't care.
> I finally got the balls to ask her on a date.
> to my surprise, she said yes, even considering the fact that every guy in school wanted to hook up with her and she probably got hit on twice a day.
> start going on dates, and we share that connection. That one where once you have it, you never wana lose it.
> fast forward a year later, and us practically inseparable.
> graduation day came, and she was about to give her valedictorian speech.
> I setup a plan and asked to principal if he'd be okay with me proposing to her during the ceremony and he agreed.
> so I did, shitting myself as I was sneaking up behind her from backstage.
> I tap her on the shoulder right before she started her speech. As she turned around I grabbed the mic out of her hand, and of course she was confused.

same

Cont.
> So I give my little speech that I've racked my brain for weeks coming up with about how I love you with my entire mind, body, and soul, etc.
> I got on one knee and asked "will you marry me?" Naturally my voice cracks mid sentence while on the intercom
> and there it was.
> that million dollar smile and that laugh at my voice cracking that reminded me of the first day we met.
Yes, user, of course I'll mar-
> and there it was, the moment my life ended.
> she collapsed right there, I caught her as she was falling.
> she was taken to a hospital me holding her hand the whole way there in the back of the ambulance.
"I'm scared, user"
> it's okay baby, you probably just got a little excited and just fainted is all.

sounds good user

NO THIS STORY KILLS ME EVERYTIME

Cont.
> so they ran some tests to see what cause her to faint.
> me, her parents, and her were sitting there in her hospital room awaiting the results.
> then the door finally opened and the doctor gave the news.
> the results of her CT scan came in on her head.
> her head lit up like the Fourth of July, riddled with tumors.
> with no options besides a guaranteed failed surgery, he gave her 2 months to live.
> so Laurie being the incredibly strong person that she is, didn't cry despite me and her parents losing it.
> She looked at me and finished her sentence that was cut off during the proposal.
> We had a small wedding with family and close friends a week later and because she was on borrowed time, it was obviously rushed
> so I emptied my savings account of $6000.00 and we went to Portugal for our honeymoon because she always talked about going there.
> Fast forward about 3 weeks later.
> laying in bed at my house, her head on my chest, watching a YLYL thread.
> she looked up at me..
user, i really, really, really like this image
> Thanks, Laurie. Save it, it's all yours my friend.
> she kissed me one last time and smiled that smile that I would kill to see one more time and said..
Goodnight user, I'll love you forever, I promise.
> I knew what was happening but I held it together for her sake, "I love you too, Forever and Always..."
> She died in my arms... 1 year ago today.
Rest in peace my angel.

I just wana see that smile again Cred Forumsros.

Amazing short story with a sad ending

youtu.be/u-lHXxpUSXY

What's worse is the people that keep coming up to me, saying, "Oh user, I can't believe you're single". Or, "user, I think you're attractive and I would fuck you".

It's not like I haven't been with SEVERAL girls since the breakup, but it's temporary or something. I want to be in a relationship. I want commitment. I want to sleep with the same person every night. I don't want to go to bed alone. Maybe I am just going to be alone.

If only I could meet someone as pretty/amazing/available as Zooey.

Bump

C'mon guys, where's the feels? I want to feel something...

Me too, but it's 2:44 AM where I am, even last on the East Coast. Probably not too many people on Cred Forums right now.

This is my fucking life.

Fuck bro, that's bad. How are things now?

gf of 2 years ended our relationship via email 1 month into an 8.5 month deployment.
She couldn't handle the stress of recently switching majors and trying to live with a bf who couldn't physically be there.
Worst part is that I couldn't even get mad.
Felt a whole lotta nothing for a while.

well you cuck it's 9 50 am here jokes on you

I'm drunk too user, not sure if the girl I like likes me too, just made some cheap microwavable Chinese food, all is ok. Because at the end of the day I have a roof over my head and a cheap reliable vehicle.

I always felt like late nights are when all the feels people are here. Maybe just not tonight.

I feel you Cred Forumsro
GF of 5 just up and told me she was in love with someone else. But not to worry, we'd get through it together.
One emotional hour of talking later she dumped me. No matter what i say she won't make good on her promise.
I know she was the one, this was 12 hours ago. Am absolutely shattered.

When my last gf broke p with me after 6 months, I couldn't get mad either. I kind of knew it was coming, but I just couldn't get mad. She even said that I was "the PERFECT boyfriend", yet she wanted to end it anyway. Fuck my life.

Time will help bro, I promise

Someone please tell me that I'm not alone in my feels.

Been there dude, I tried being the perfect boyfriend for my past two relationships, now I'm just like "fuck it are doing this or not?"

She promised me so much. Never came true. I can believe in promises as much as fairytales right now.
Also, not really a youngster anymore, am 27 and not my first serious relationship.

Fuck it, we're all gonna die anyway. No reason I sholdn't st do it now. We all die alone, nothing matters, and I'm only going to suffer more if I continue.

Damn.
Well, let yourself be down for a while. First couple of days were rough, then random thoughts came out of nowhere for the next few months.
Then you're gonna feel like shit about yourself and majorly devalue everything about you until you hit an emotional rock bottom and can't stand feeling sorry for yourself anymore.

Then it's all uphill from there.
And you will get there.
Maybe not next week.
Maybe not next month.
But you'll get there.

Keep on living. Tell those cunts that it doesn't matter that it doesn't matter. Be an absolute prick. Then tell em it's more fun that way!

I wish I could've seen it coming - I'd have been able to come to terms with it more quickly.
But even now I'm just happy she's happy.

I wish to believe user.. Thanks

We lived together for 4 of 5 years, damn.. She hasn't even met this guy, it's an internet thing through the gaming community we joined together. I must probably leave that behind as well, all the friends i have left.

Don't turn into me dude, I'm a couple years older than you and lost any hopes at anything meaningful at 27, now I have costed myself more than one relationship because I bail at any sign of lack of interest, and now I have seen FWB that thinks we are in a relationship because I got lonely one night and let my feelings show. Then the only girl I'm interested in doesn't seem to have that much interest in me after meeting up with her last night. Dating is lose/lose in your latest 20's early 30's.

No friends, no S.O., lots family yet none of them want much to do with me. Zero sexual experience, 1-10 social skills, bad at pretty much everything, most people outright dislike at almost every school Ive gone to, field trip back in may, guy I hung out with on the last trip which was about 3 months prior, completely ignored me when I showed up at the school the morning to go, was by myself almost all day. Hung out with teacher and son. On bus back, another guy who gas an interesting and really cute mexican gf (dont know what she sees in the tard) and him and i talk about halo and xbox shit. Says as we leave bus he can get me skyrim dlc through mods or some shit for 360, Ask to swap #s, he said just to give him my #. I do, said I might not be able to show up monday to get said dlc, never called me back. Havnt seen him since. Fuck em. Funny thing about his gf is she even talked to the teachers kid (dude i hung out with earlier on the trip) more then she wanted anything to do with me. Dude is worse at socializing than me and is weirder. Ive come to the point that I have never had real friends and not much experience in many things. Now I just to be in isolation. Im the only one who can carry fam name.

I know user, that's why I had to hold on to this one.

I don't want to give in to my anxiety, but it's so hard sometimes. It controls me. My depression controls me. I can be happy for a bit, but then it comes back and takes control. I will never find happiness. Why do I keep falling for girls after 5 minutes, or fall for a girl that I've never had any interest in before? I know they won't like me, and that they probably already have boyfriend. And then when I find out that that's all true and I get hurt again, I end up doing the same things all over again. I can't stop myself. I am my own worst enemy. I will die alone, and I don't know why I can't accept that truth.

are you me

Wanted to call bs on this story, but my cousin was diagnosed on the friday, dead on the sunday holding her moms hand as the family came in to visit her. So maybe not bs

Please continue. Going through a lot of the same things. Glad I'm not alone.

Had a few FWB situations....one of them was a 40 year old who kept saying that she knew that she was a bandaid for a broken heart, but then when I didn't want a relationship after all, she flipped shit. Another one used me for the night, and then went to someone else.

I want a relationship so bad....I'm murdering my heart every time I get interested in someone, even with no apparent interest in their side, and then I find out that my fever dream was just that. Of course it was, and I knew better, but I keep fucking doing it to myself. I want to not be alone anymore. I can't move on with my life without someone, yet I can't get a girlfriend until I move on. Fuck me.

The last girl I had sex with....I was more legitimately excited that we were going to sleep together than the actual sex. Waking up next to someone else made me not want to kill myself for the first time in a long time.

Sucks fam I know, avoid the trap of drinking yourself into oblivion because that's how this all started for me. I know it feels like she was "the one", it's going good to probably take a few more than of depression to finally feel normal again, but deep down there will always be hole that she created in your heart and she will be the only one that could fix it. Just take life easy for a bit, it's going to suck, not going to lie, but in a few months when this is all over, you will be able to look at someone and say I'm ready. Just be warned though, she has fucked you up in some form you don't quite realize yet, and it will cause you problems. For me mine created the problem of I don't know when women are doing the tired hard to get meme or aren't interested in me. Also, I have trouble opening up because I am afraid of allowing myself to get vulnerable only to get hurt again.

Shit dude, basically same thing, I fucked up and told my FWB I wanted a relationship and was lonely, then a couple weeks ago I start talking to a girl and although she isn't the prettiest in the world I like her, and she seems like she is better than the garbage bitches I have been picking up on. She works 7 days a week as a paper deliverer, and has a kid, but I like the stability and work ethic she has. I have made it almost a point to myself to tray and not make any sexual advances towards her because I like her for more than just a piece of pussy. But anyways we meet up last night, have fun, and them today she has been a bit distant. I hope it's just because of things going on in her life, because I want to see her more.

I wish people wouldnt give up on me.
My gf and I split a couple months ago and I date people that just give up when there's a rough patch and move on. After all I did for her to show her I was in the long run I was just given up.
I need to accept I'll die alone.
I'm tired of my anxiety attacks, tired of being up late thinking of someone that isn't there. I'm tired of being cold.
I'm upset over the fact I won't have those traditions we used to have. No more holidays with someone, no getting woke up just to say happy birthday, or anything. I wish my heart was ripped out. I am over being treated like I'm not enough. I deserve to be treated well like everyone else.

when i was younger i never really had many friends but one day i met the most beautiful girl, she was always so sweet and nice,
i fell in love with her, she got rid of my bitter loneliness and brought light into my life.
she was going to go on vacation so i planned on asking her out when she got back but she didn't come back.
she died in a hit and run,
>driver fell asleep while driving.

i wish i told her i loved her, i wish she was here. i miss her, never had a chance to say goodbye.