Tell me about your ex. Why didn't it work out?

Tell me about your ex. Why didn't it work out?
Mine. Became addicted to drugs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My ex had an old highschool ex who had moved out of town and ditched her, then this ex started messaging her on email while we were together.

She broke up with me on the promise that he was coming back, and when surprise surprise he never came back, she came up with the idea of blaming me and that I was for some reason pretending to be him to catfish her. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last thing she ever said was that if I ever tried to talk to her again shed place a restraining order on me, not that that would be a problem

my last ex claimed to find Christ quit drinking and self harm only to be supressing it, and then after 6 months face timed me with a 9 mm in her mouth saying I can't get there in time to stop anything. I got there and it was all for attention. (superficial lacerations by scissors on lateral aspect of forearm) three suicide notes written one to me and two to her parents. after that she said it wasn't my fault and if she wanted to do it she would've. I broke it off the next day because she cornered me asking if I would stay with her (obviously not) then after she freaked out again got 5150 blamed it all on me using me as a scapegoat to hide her psychological wounds from her neglectful mother and abusive father, when all I wanted was to not watch a person blow their brains out on a Wednesday.

Dd you catfish her?

She was an un-loyal whore that wanted to fuck every guy that moved.

Nope, but she looked up the IP of the emails from her 'ex', and it was from our uni, so obviously it must have been me

>mine turned into the moon

I was a bit overweight when we got together, but I started working out and got fit. She gained some weight and I no longer found her attractive.

He was a little emotional bitch.
I dont like guys who act more like a bitch than me.
I felt like i was with him to try something different since the guys i had typically went for were assholes.

Now not only was he a bitch e was borderline retarded...i dont even consider myself to be particularly smart but this guy just said and did the stupidest shit...

Was also awkward as fuck and had no friends. So i suspect a mild form of autism.

It was just all bad.

she didn't want to fuck and head wasn't often enough to compensate

My ex and I disagreed on two key things: religion and sex.

She kept proselytising me.

I kept trying to sex at her.

It ended very poorly.

Mine was a bit loopy. She was on methadone due to an opiate addiction, and was supposed to be easing off of it but never seemed to ( even a year and a half later we broke up she still was). She also seemed to be one of those people where making things work wasn't an option, if it was anything she didn't like she'd just break up with the person. She dated so many guys for such short time spans after we broke up it was kind of messed. No idea how many before we dated.

Lol what was the final nail that pinned the coffin?

Last ex, she was a psycho jealous bitch. We had an unusual story, we've been fucking for 4 years or so, but she had a bf (I was the "other guy" and I knew that) then she broke with the guy and we started a "serious" relationship

About a year and a half into that relationship, we were talking about moving together and shit, but she was becoming more and more manipulative and jealous, like checking my phone and shit like that, making scenes if I didn't call or txt her during the day

Then one day I had to go to a work related trip, for a couple of days, she knew everything about that, but my plane got delayed and I returned at almost midnight, she wanted me to call her as soon as I was back in town, but my phone died and I was exhausted so as soon as I got home I went to bed. In the morning I woke up, charged the phone and found at least a dozen of missed calls, several text messages with increasing tone of paranoia. In that moment I realized how damaged was she so I called her and broke up in that moment

>she: user what the hell, are you home? why you didn't call me....
>sorry plane was delayed and I was really tired
>she: don't lie, you were home with -female coworker-
>..... you know, yes I was fucking her and her sister
>she: WHAT???
>fuck off, if you want to think I was cheating at least I'm going to tell you a big story

Then I ended the call, she tried to "make the things work" but I told her to fuck off, started dating my coworker a week later and been with her since

Friends eventually eventually her to leave. She was convinced we weren't really cut out for each other. Realistically though, I was distancing myself from everyone but her to eventually live a quiet life.

Well i wasntired of his whiney shit for a while but everytime i tried to leave he would cry and threaten to kill himself...i felt bad for him so i stayed...i even tried treating him like shit so he could dump me but he wouldnt budge...it was just tye smallest things that began to make ke lose my mind after a while. I was quick to snap almost immediatly when he opened his mouth since i already knew he was more than likely gonna say something fucking stupid.

I told.him i was leaving ajd he did h8s whole crying and threatening to kill himself shit and at that point i didnt gove a fuck so i told him "just fucking kill yourself already dumbass" and i was out.

Spoiler alert. 4 years later and He still hasent killed himself.

I forgot t add that his mom was batshit crazy...not like "imma kill you" crazy...more like "my spirit guide told me the milk in the fridge has expired" crazy.

So basically he was raised by that shit sooo the dumbass didnt fall far from the dumbass tree

she became a feminist and non-binary trans and raged about my privileges

stop talking about me

Sounds like something his whiney bitch ass would say lol

5 years in, she developed some major issues with anxiety (college related) to the point where she developed neuropathy and vaginismus (aka no sex). At about the same time, I'd lost my job and started drinking too much.

We put up with each other for two years, her anxiety got better, I cut back on my drinking, but the damage was done. I broke it off because I didn't feel anything for her anymore, and she was better off without me anyway.

Plus I hated where we lived, and she didn't want to move.

We still get along pretty well, but don't really talk much anymore.

are you fat, be honest

Uh no.
What in any of my posts implies im fat?

because your on Cred Forums i always assume any girls on here are fat,

Your typing style screams obese

Because she is a moron and i am a milk sop. We're still together, but only because she is so pathetic and i am too guilty to leave her. But she might as well still be my ex because we never fuck and i can't stand her.

And you can call me something demeaning for that, but i swear to you, you cannot shame me as much as i am PURE fucking irritated by this predicament.

Nah im not

Typing style?

You mean my typos? Im on my phone.
If i held it in landscape mode the keyboard would be bigger and i could type better buuuut i like portrait mode so i suffer with a teeny tiny keyboard

It's like a bear trap snapped around my leg, and i pried it loose, and then the bear trap whined enough for me to put my leg back into it. All i feel is pain in my leg as the trap digs through my goddamn leg.

are you like a rockergirl, like you like nirvana and louis ck

My ex was obese, ugly, lazy, crazy, depressed, mean, hoarded garbage, abused dogs, and dedicated her time to making everyone around her miserable. Of course, if that's the best I can do, I can't be all that great either.

I was a dick

More like Ghost or dimmu borgir.
I tend to not limit myself to a specific genre though.
I like ooga booga music sometimes too

how old are you
did you major in something retarded in college

I like the way you operate

We broke up i taught she was cheating i still don't know if she was but as soon as we broke up she started dating a guy and she got pregnant so i called her whore landwhale she wasn't even fat just a bit chubby she'd be so sexy for Cred Forums standards anyway she had an spontaneous abortion... she broke up with his boyfriend and came back to me we started dating again i suspected she was cheating and the same story all over again i told her maybe her baby killed himself when he realized his mother was such a big whore.... Now she's pregnant of that other guy again and about to give birth very soon.... That's pretty much my story never loved any other girl after her i still think she's the most gorgeous woman when i compare her to any other girl

K

Time for me to go to bec

I realized her insecuritys and borderline too late. Stupid cunt

She did it to herself. She catfished herself

I'll be venting tonight anons. She was a fucking time hog: wanted me with her all-day, every day! Didn't respect my space; had jealousy/insecurity issues; didn't share shame religious beliefs; she always had to come first before I could; believes in alternative medicine (e.g., doesn't believe in vaccines, but I come from a family of physicians); many other shit. I wanted to salvage the relationship for the sake of the child that we'll have in October; I grew up in a normal, functional, family: wanted that for my kid also. I work full-time and go to a university full-time: wanted me to quit both for a while to give her the time that she"needs." Spoiled her (Tiffany's, vacations, etc..). In the end it's my fault. You live, you learn. Shout-out to all you Cred Forumsros for allowing this oldfag to vent some. I'm selfish: I chased power and money. Have a modicum of both. We'll see what life lessons this brings...

i'm thinking about breaking it off. It's almost our 1st year and i'm troubled by her behaviour recently.

idk i'm just worried it'll be hard for me to find someone like her again.

I'm 6'2 n White, n she was 5'4 n Mexican.

is that Cheryl F?

I'm Mexifag user: stay away from the crazy latinas. Extremely great sex, but they're crazy. You've been forewarned.

Bout the same, with alcohol as well. Fell for a cook at her work also.
She got fat, probably dropped out of college before finishing her associates because her friends convinced her of the pay from moving up from a hostess to a waitress. Her friends are the worst kind of people. She dumped me though, blaming health problems and personality change. She wouldn't mention she met another guy, or because I failed a couple of college courses. Not everyone is ready or able to handle another person's problems in life though. Got no closure. She quickly hated me despite mentioning staying friends afterwords. That was the end of my only relationship ever. I was nothing but lust, revenge, and fear of being lonely come to find out. That's why we were together.

I knew I was ready, but we stayed together into college, and college can change everything, turning eighteen specifically. I still love her I guess. She deserves to be loved at all times. Same ole', same ole'.

I can deal with the crazy tbh, I kinda like the change of pace from my extremely small family.

I just don't know how to meet another Mexican girl, I'm in Canada and I met my current gf online on Omegle, but that was just kinda random chance

Bed*

moar??

Riddled with bullshit, however, restraining orders don't work that easily. She would need a gooood reason in court for one, something like abuse or psychotic behavior for example. I doubt 'cayfishing' would work.

Met at uni. She had a bf but still flirted and sext like mad. Few months later she broke up with him got with me. Said things like "you can sleep with other girls if you want". Not my thing so didn't. Broke up because i didnt spend enough time with her... got back together 3 days later. I spent summer in Australia, she kept saying she felt like i was cheating with another girl back in england. I stated that was impossible and said i dont want to be in relationship without trust. She said she couldn't trust me. Found out few months later she slept with like 5 guys whilst we dated. And gave me STD.
She was the best sex i ever had though. Still think of her from time to time even though im engaged now.

yes, time for all of us to go to beck

youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE

I think that I know her, OP. You have a Kik?

Weird ass song

Cheated multiple times

Shocker.

Great ass song
Great ass band

Would it be the act of foolishness to assume you have nudes? Those tits look spot on m8.

There's this thing when you see tits like this half out half in and they look so hot but when they're all out its so disappointing not all the tits of course but most of them

I don't know (obviously) where you live up there canada/b/ro, but there are many mexican chics up there: even in your strip clubs, etc...By the way, love your French-Canadian women!

K my scientology friend

I became addicted to drugs.

No matter, my wife is amazing, i wouldn't change anything.

U want more? What's your kik

I hope things get better for you user, at least you are working in making beareable your part of the relationship. Things will settle.

I don't have one. Should I? Are the teen groups and nude groups real?

My ex took off with her first cousin after 10 years.. He has thug life tatted on his chest and an ovo owl on his forearm.. Now shes pregnant with his baby and caught chlamydia.. I guess karmas a bitch and all that

Get it, they're legit

But how do you feel?

wanna house swap lol

Because she was retarded.
Like webm.

Bitch lost her job and ran out of money because I punched her boss out for not supporting Trump. Also wanted an abortion as she didn't want to turn tricks to pay for her health care and finally ran off after I said I'd kill her if she applied for Welfare.

Women....

He was married. We met at work and had a great thing going for almost a year. Then I got another job and I dont know his exact reason but he ended it. I guess he got bored with me or afraid of being caught idk. I was content being a mistress, shit is great. No strings attached, neither of us were tied down to eachother, no fighting, no jealousy, just enjoyed eachother when we were together. Happiest 'relationship' Ive ever been in, no drama or petty fighting like with actual relationships. Miss it.

We were dating. All was well. Had our differences on things then one day, boom no talking for about a week. Get small, two worded texts. Find out a few fun facts. 1. Gave a child up for adoption. 2. Had an abortion before we dated. 3. Was still in love with her ex. 360° and walked away.

then you woke up sweaty and without legs

He was already in another relationship you were the number the 2 when he felt number 1 was suspicious of you he disappeared

She moved to chi town to work for a reinsurance company. Off and on for seven years. We both secretly entertained each other. It was really fun, I think she traded up and didn't want to hurt my feelings because my dad had just died. So the only two people on the planet ditched me.

I have a lot of shit to work on so I am in monk mode right now. I kinda blew up after she split.

Found out my ex cheated on me for a month. At this point of 4 months she has lost all ties with family and just disappeared. Idk why she did it still but im sure it's drugs

well, she went back to her ex but is still after over a year, telling me how much she likes me
and how immature and childish his guy is

>Felt she was taking too many pics
>went to the nsa section of Craigslist
>made a fake email to email her post I found
>straight sent a dick pic
>"why the fuck are you sending random whores on Craigslist your dick"
>"it wasn't a random who're was it?"
>blank stare at me
>I sent that photo to one post on Craigslist just a moment ago, didn't even take a new one, that was one I sent you last week, didn't even open a thumbnail to it
>"how do you think I recognize it?"
>"how did you get it? It isn't nice to call yourself a whore"
>she attacks me physically, threatens to kill me, I manage to dodge the two assaults, let her bang my head against the wall after she pinned me (held it by the wall so less inertia)

Nuff sed?

/thread

Then you have a built-in camera lol

You know when you get the random pixels because your signal was choppy or you are impatient and jump around in the vid, makes this that much scarier

could post the story i have about my ex if anyones interested?

post away

A week later she hit up a friend of mine (one she cheated on me with) for Meth, and tried to go through him to buy it with the money she got from robbing her new bf's work.
At the break up I got a 3 day psych evaluation, they let me out less than half way and cleared a few marks off my psych profile because I was too sane to be in the ward anymore. Last I heard she's a bar tender who sleeps with her customers for better tips after hours.

evening Cred Forums
any woman insight user available?

so there's this girl, who after a year still longs for me
yet decided at the beginning of that year she needs to go back to her ex

why?
because she, and that we both established
>fears to be alone
>knows what she's getting out of him
>thinks he is immature (she is his first), childish at times and inexperienced
>she sees me as her mature, experienced guy
>she's clinging on to that teenage relationship because every other failed around them and she wants to show everyone that it can exist

over a month ago
>can we get some more distance between us? aka not write with each other?
>need to make myself clear what i want
>writing with you is making me sorta just look into one way

texted her on her birthday, two days ago
she thanked me and told me she appreciated that
wanted to start some smalltalk
but got shut off with "i don't wanna ignore you, that's why i'm answering you. you know i don't want any contact at the moment"

i believe just move on is the logical step here?

And her new bf's family was picked up for smuggling weed the same day and place as my sister's, now ex, husband's ex gf was picked up transporting that synthetic weed.
So HA
I now have a wife, kid, house, and job. She has a criminal record and who knows which STDs

>not wanting to watch a person blow their brains out
>going on b
Wut?

More of her, OP?

Two exes are worth talking about, but I will leave it to my recent one.

I moved south two states for her, hated missing home this whole time. We couldn't fuck very successfully, my cock being far too big. I keep having this problem and I am worried about encountering this bulls hit over and over. (Be happy being normal here, I promise you.) Communication faltered and I hated how she wouldn't ever seek out what's in MY head--she would always avoid it, afraid of not getting her way or seeing the situation slightly less rosily.

Basically, I constantly, excessively sacrificed without reciprocation. Sick to death of that. I'm gonna take care of what I want since no one else gives a shit.

Looking into other opportunities now, and aim to return home to my beautiful Iowa weather.

How you haven't already moved on I'll never know.
It seems you still like her child like innocence, by which I mean her naivete nature. Odds are she's significantly younger than you too?
I guess if you think being stupid is cute,
you found her mental retardation downright adorable.
She doesn't know what she wants, you're more mature intelligent and collected and the thoughts of it are too much for her to handle.

This after about three years dating/together. Fucking sucks. Still love her. She's been trying to contact me without accepting any fault--not having it, no matter how much I wish I was holding her.

You don't need a femanon insight to tell you that you need to move on.

>2 years together
>last half a year felt like we grew apart too much
>can't find out the reason why
>maybe it's another guy
>well nvm, I didn't have any feelings for her at that moment
>break up
>one month later get invite for her wedding
I kek'd. She was not doing drugs, not drinking alcohol, was working full-time and went to uni on weekends. So did I. I also had another women I was spending time with for the last 3 months of our relationship desu. Classical case of just growing apart.

Mine were very religious. She believes there's a white man in the sky who tells me what to do. She said it straight to my face that we can never be together, at least for the long term, because we don't share the same love for the old white dude.

I've seen her before. Sauce?

>How you haven't already moved on I'll never know.
i have but she hasnt
>It seems you still like her child like innocence,
its what shes showing me on purpose, her young, naive side
we're about 4 years apart yes
>She doesn't know what she wants, you're more mature intelligent and collected and the thoughts of it are too much for her to handle.
that we both established together yes

I think I fucked her in the butt too much.

Then why are you contacting her at all.
You haven't moved on at all if you're here asking for advice on the relationship.

Which drugs specifically? Heroine? Hydrocodone? Cocaine? Did she refuse to find treatment?
I think my GF might be on something too.

Mine. Just fell out of contact with each other. Badly too. Broke up like a month and a half ago and still going through the emotions. Feelsbadman.

because i thought that she'd be ok with a little bit of smalltalk
right now she's just residing on my contact list, i deliberately chose to stay in contact because i just like texting with her every now and then, but this on/off bullshit paired with her confusion is not what i pictured

very VERY gross tits user

If you want to get out alive, run for your life.

I know you're in highschool and all but you probably know the song.

It's good advice. Sever the connection and stop going back to talking to her. FFS block her, you'll be better off.

Dump her

I dunno about that, I've seen much worse, but they don't get me excited either.

not in highschool user... im 25 shes 21

Why would you want to have smalltalk with your ex? What for? It's not like you have been married and divorced and you need to stay in contact with her because of the kids.

It didn't work out with her. She drew her line to sort her feelings out and she thinks that she doesn't need you in her life. Man up.

what are you, fucking gay?

Fuck yeah. Good for you user.

I dated him in high school. I was a sophomore and he was a senior. We broke up that year but still stayed in touch. He has a girlfriend now but he fucks me on the side. As of very recently I just deleted him off everything. He couldn't satisfy any of my mental or emotional needs and the sex wasn't good enough to compensate. I just don't know how to tell him I'm pregnant/if I even should.

Ah, so kid just can't handle her liquor and you're hoping for a random hook up.
Weak sauce

thing is though, it would've worked out if she let it
we weren't in a literal relationship, never said "jup we're together"

i enjoy texting with her because we've got the same humor and she's a rare type of girl i can actually open myself to easily.

So you dated my wife.

fat lardass tits gross man tell her to drop like 40 pounds atleast and do some minor weightlifting

My ex from 2010/2011

>Literally psychotic
>Cheated multiple times (Didn't find out til after it was over)
>physically abusive
>Emotionally abusive
>Used reverse psychology and emotional blackmail to get people to buy her things
>Led on several sugar daddys at the same time as me for cash and the sweet baby making juice
>Never wanted to work, wanted to get pregnant asap and live off the state hand outs
>Constantly lied and manipulated everyone, friends & family
>Went out to the clubs 4-5 times a week
>Constantly stayed over at "friends" houses
>Her career was basically being a pro gold digger leading on several different guys that would get loans out to help her with cash, then she would disappear once she got what she wanted
>Made up a lie that she had a still born baby to garner sympathy
>Lied about abusive ex's
>Lied about abusive family members
>Started prostituting herself in the final couple of months, she claimed it was simple escorting and social functions until I found her online profile
>Emptied my savings account using my computer before ditching me to be with another guy
>To this day continues to whore herself out on Fetlife despite having a young child now and getting what she wanted, those handouts

And after all this, barely any karma has fallen upon her.

Any advice? What would you guys do?

nah, i guess i'm trying to fix someone who isn't capable of being fixed, because she's too young to just do what she wants, instead of doing what she thinks society wants for her to do

Mine: Idk she broke up with me and a month and a half a to two months later we got back together. She said she was so happy with me. Then a week later she said she wasn't happy and dumped me. Now she's getting with a guy she had been on and off with during that month and a half or so we weren't dating. Hope this is a case of "the grass is always greener". That'd put me in the driver's seat. I know this guy won't make her happy, they're too different.

>methadone

aka liquid handcuffs

kek

Tara has and always will be a whore

You could get her arrested

Youre going to have to ask her for whichever bs reason shes giving people this week.

Kek

Nope not Tara

How could I get her arrested?

Dude. Just leave.

mine was addicted to cocks and wanted to cuck me.

You don't get it, don't you? You were Option B the whole time. She would have gone back to her ex at any time. Sorting her feelings out means translated: I don't even know myself what I want but it's definitely not you at the moment.

Step up your game, move on, find yourself another chat partner.

crazy bipolar whores are not happy so don't worry

I left her because she was oppressive. But the worst part is that she tried to go back with me by pretending to be pregnant. At the time, she fucking scared me. Bitch.

>You were Option B the whole time
oh i know that and because we're both 150 miles away from each other, i'd be just fine with texting
but she has told me over and over again how much she misses me, what feelings i arose inside of her, that her guy can't give her that special feeling, the feeling of being wanted when he looks her in the eyes and stuff like that

Kek'd

Depends if the whoring out is for money. Depending on how petty you are, you could always frame her for something she didn't do. Not sure how you'd go about doing that but she'd better get what's coming to her soon. Maybe the day will come when she's got something to lose. That's when you look for revenge.. the natural way.

I seriously hope she's miserable right now

Dude what the fuck is with girls in high school and is it true that they never mature with age

You should hook up with your sister

Because she was way too possessive.

> Be very sociable, welcome in all the groups
> Use facebook for groupworks
> Notice that my gf blocked me on fb "here we go"
> "What's the problem?"
> "I just don't like seing you adding girls from work so I blocked you"
> Welp at least she is taking it on herself
>...or so I thought
> A weekend later blame me for wishing happy birthday to a girl
> Where is the problem and how did she manage to see it?
> "Well I'm stalking you and..."

Just. No. Also, I like to go out. Every fucking weekend she would say "I'm tired let's stay at home". I accepted to stay at home with her for a while but after a month I said : "Tonight, I'm going out. Feel free to join". She didn't join. Needless to say she was pissed for the rest of our relationship. All in all she was very immature.

>Didn't respect my space

My ex did this... is this a common issue between men and women, or just a common issue between antisocial, irritable Cred Forums men and women?

She was fat, stupid, had the manners of a goat, smelled like crap and was a gambling junkie. Had no money at all and we never even had sex! Her cooch smelled like old fucking rotten fish and she walked like the Hunchback from Notre Dame.

Became addicted to drugs.
Who, you or her?

I was young, she was my first gf. Not a good start i guess.

She couldn't hide the fact that she was basically a $2 whore forever. Shouldve known from the fact she was from cali and her mother being an obvious one

Reminds me of Andrew WK

wat

She sounds cool

Sometimes these on and off relationships are the best because neither party gets bored

Mine wanted to slut around with someone she met at her class reunion

Okay this is gonna sound fucked up or fake bullshit. Whatever.

I had a girlfriend who wasn't 10/10 in terms of looks but she was the type of girl you'd love. Always had your back, loyal to death, took care of her shit and had zero baggage.

I'm normal for the most part but... I have a fantasy of wanting to sleep with my current and former girlfriends sisters/mom/aunts/cousins. It's fucked up and it's the only part of me that I think is fucked up or else I'd be fucking normal.

After 1/2 a year dating her, I kinda got drunk and told her this. Woke up the next day though and pretended I knew nothing and told her I was just stupid. She believed it.

Went on a trip with her to her cousins wedding in Cancun and her mom/aunts/sister/cousins were in bikinis pretty much all the time we were out. She caught on quick because my sex drive went through the roof whenever I was around them in their bikinis.

We talked, she came to the conclusion we've all got our kinks and this just happens to be mine. Cool.

Slowly though it went came to her agreeing to wearing her sisters dirty panties/bra/yoga pants/workout clothes and I'd fuck her while she would. Then I started to call her by her sisters name during sex.

Next it came to her moms and my ex looked exactly like a younger version of her mom and they were both curvy and busty in all the right places. Again with the dirty laundry of hers and me calling her by her moms name during sex. At this point there was no coming back and I was selfish and a perverted fuck up.

One night while pretending I was having sex with her mom, I said some stuff that felt like it was up there with all the things I've said so far that didn't piss her off. It turns out she's been allowing all this to happen because she really loved me.

She couldn't handle it anymore, I felt like total shit and all my fetish in that area completely died.

Tldr; my fetish ruined a perfect relationship.

She sounds cool

flirted with a guy, i broke up, became a whore and now is lesbian

Because she got chubby

stfu faggot baby
if your ex aint a slut then you dont belong here

Seek therapy. You're not evil, but that seems definitely excessive. Addiction needs addressed.

She was sweet.

Unfortunately, she was 15 so I got out once I realized how insane I was being.

Shortly afterward, and for unrelated reasons, I was diagnosed with psychosis.

I still don't know how I feel about all this.

My current bf does this and he only uses the internet for porn and youtube, doesnt even know how to download music. So, normalfags are unbearably possessive too, yes.

>still don't know how I feel about all this.
lol probably because you have psychosis

Essas putas fazem mesmo isso.

I can't jackoff to this what are you doing??? Shitty story

lol that actually makes a lot of sense

I just assumed it was the autism

nem fale... queria ter os nudes salvos ainda pra duvidir cos brodi :v

lol i had a friend who had psychosis or w/e and we just always thought he was being funny. we were bad friends.

So if normalfags are possessive and don't respect personal space, does that mean 2 4channers would have a better relationship?

I can't really see that working either... the relationship would probably disintegrate into a morass of filth and yelling (like Cred Forums)

her father hated me cause she was 19 and I am 40.

the stress finally got to her and we finally broke up after 9 years of a beautiful relationship.

I still miss her anons...

Slutty bitch cheated on me

Why'd you date a 10 year-old?

Why were you bad friends? Did you antagonize him? Because that would be pretty mean desu

I see an abortion in your future, don't let the kid grow up without a real dad.

no because we never once thought this wasn't normal and thought it was funny. and when he did tell us we kinda drifted apart so yeah we're shitty friends.

My boyfriend pushed me into satisfying his less than normal fetish. Now I have no feelings left for him.

His fetish is for me to fuck his friends or his dog and take pictures and make videos to show him later. Did it because I loved him. Now I hate him.

So youre not alone user. Others have done this too.

wtf shit....at least the other guy didnt make his ex fuck dogs and get cucked

Post pics fatty

......not sure if troll

She just started to blame everything on me, took nothing jokingly, and was always narcissistic and sarcastic, and unfortunately that led to me getting really aggressive, so I started getting really mad at her, until the point where we did nothing but fight. So now we don't talk anymore.

I cheated on her 4 times and although we loved eachother and I think it should be okay, she couldn't handle her feels.

She actually cheated on me before I ever cheated on her, and at some point screwed someone just to show me how much it hurts if someone cheats. I didn't really care about inferior men screwing her as long as she's still clean and not-pregnant after. I guess I just know I'm better than them.

Now she's become rather athletic and mindfullness and it's horribly annoying but she's still hella hot. We fucked and her pussy got super tight from all her underbellymuscles.

IDK life sucks

I cheated on her twice, got bored, stopped talking to her. She asked to meet with me, threw a tantrum about me being distant, I didn't give a fuck, said she was gonna break up with me, I accepted. Got the fuck out of there and left her the tab. She begged me to get back together, I considered hooking up with her again but then I figured there would just be more drama.

Been single for 3 years, just hooking up here and there.
>inb4 normies reeeeeeee

She loved me, but she was always thinking that she wanted to go out with more guys, so she went... when she decided to come back to me i didn't let it happen, i have a new girlfriend who isn't a fucking slut..

She was literally fucking insane. She believed she had NINE other personalities, or some shit, one of which was a "true alpha werewolf" named Stubbs, another was armless, winged woman who was "pure evil" lovingly called It, and the rest were various forms of crazy bitch that I can't be fucked typing out unless asked. She considered herself "highly spiritual" and knew everything there was to know about magic, except the actual names of things. She was the "most ancient soul that has ever existed". She thought that water and food were bad, and refused to eat unless forced (would go days if she could). She claimed wild stories of an abusive mother which were exact events from a story called (wait for it) A Child Called It. She was super duper ultra mega depressed and threatened suicide if disagreed with, all for the sake of attention and winning arguments. She "hated" her body 90% of the time, thinking herself fat at 65-70kg, 160(ish)cm, and never (I mean NEVER) shut up about it. And a whole bunch of of shit.

Bud I'm in the same position as you sorta and I feel like coming out or suggesting it is gonna open up a can of worms