I can't help but notice the No Mans Sky website has not been fucked with

I can't help but notice the No Mans Sky website has not been fucked with.

Remember years ago when people here would fuck with criminals and criminal organizations?

no, i remember when people here would call up the wrong number and traumatize a grandma and get her on cnn.

yeah. then we got laid and married and mortgaged and realized fucking with criminal organizations doesn't do shit other than make everyone else feel sorry for them.

besides. they're being reviewed by ASA right now, which is going to be way more damming and costly to them than a botnet ripping down their front page.

I'm talking pre 2008 when Anonymous was still functional and wasn't just a cringe fest meme.

Wtf? When did this happen? Are you making up shit leeroy? Why do you lie on the interwebz ?

Past Cred Forums raids 99% of the time have been for bad stuff. Taking down an indie devs website (no matter how much the game disappointed you) falls under the category of 'bad stuff' too. Grow up.

that would require reunifying the alt-rights and sjw's which isnt going to happen. they've become too self obsessed to compromise or cooperate.

'bad stuff' has become replaced with 'triggering stuff'. our organization has become fractured from the inside out.

>we are liggun
>expecto patronum
Go somewhere else with your shitty bait

>organization
Wtf are you talking about? I'm here since 06 and i never got invited into anonymous... do i have to learn to triforce first?

I know it doesn't do anything really but it's the statement that it makes which at the very least makes us feel good, nothing done will get my money back from them but making them have to spend the time to fix their websites front page all the time will help send that "We hate you" message they really deserve.

Eating ice cream doesn't solve anything but it makes you feel better, same thing applies here.

I'm not triggered by the thought of a hacker taking down a website, but it's kind of like a channel being pulled off the air. That is to say, it benefits no one so why would you do it? It'll only hurt the devs and gamers as a whole. You think if some other dev sees you acting like this they won't think "gee, maybe I shouldn't put out my game". Then the indie market crumbles and we're left with triple A shit.

that's the point, Anonymous is just a meme now that is posted by 15 year olds who want to sound edgy.

Triggering stuff would be part of bad stuff and not replacing it according to your theory. Also i remember triggering seizures through gifs in the old days, so what the fuck are you crackhead talking about?

If Hello Games stops making games i'm pretty sure the indi market won't crumble.

that's like saying letting gays get married will cause the Earth to explode.

No, I'm saying if some other indie dev sees how we are treating hello games because of their, let's be honest here, slightly above average game, they might be reluctant to release their own game. If this happens on a mass scale, we could see a steady decline in indie games.

past Cred Forums raids were just "this might be fun or funny"

Anonymous was a bunch of 15yo with botnets ddossing badly protected servers. Also where is the connection between what happens on Cred Forums and what these idiots are doing? Please elaborate.

letting gays get married WILL cause the earth to explode. but you're right.

if other Indi devs see whats happening to Hello games they will know not to fucking tell lies about their game and scam people.

Who cares, indie games are for fags and if you play them you're a big fag

Good, they're badly coded, pretentious, gimmicky shit anyway.

Wait, so are most other games.

Nevermind, carry on.

This.
Making an afro nigger in habbo and blocking off the pool is not really a bad thing lol.
Maybe some things aused some harm but shit was done for the lulz always...
Today every funny thread gets nypa'd to death by the same idiots who pretend to be here since 1916 and call cancer on everything.

Ok call of duty boy, keep buying the same game every year I guess.

You are all faggots meaning you are male and you suck another male penis.

>we made funny shit on their website
>they will absolutely care and not just have fun with the money the took from us
>we showed them
>maximum autismo

ITT: Sean Murray defence force guy vs. gullible preorder guy

I was on the hype train and I got exactly what I expected. The fans made up 90% of the games features by speculating them.

>Member years ago when people here would fuck with criminals and criminal organizations?

Those were started by someone actualy DOING something. Then others would see it and join in for the lulz. All we have ITT is pic related

You are both fags... call of duty doesnt require skills, while no decent players seriously play indigames. To sum it up you both are unskilled bastards and should try to git gud at something that's worth the effort and ppl are actually playing.

FEZ doesn't require skill? Ok dude.

I never cared for this shitgame, but even i know the devs lied to their customers for month. Get your facts straight.

Not that I know of, but I watched the 2014 E3 trailer and nothing else until release date.

Get the fuck outta here with your minecraft-ass looking shit.
This crap is made for 12yo and no adult man would waste his time to get better at fucking lego...

They said you could join factions, who would be at war with each other and fight huge battles also they said you could actually meet other players. But obviously they cut that and made the game a second spore.

12 year olds can convert binary into hexadecimal code... ok

I see how that could be a let down then, but for me everything was fulfilled. I guess people just have to dig less deep into things to enjoy them.

>Then the indie market crumbles and we're left with triple A shit
And then everything went better than expected

no, it would show them that we dont accept them shilling subpar shit for full price and lieing about their games content