>be thinking about first love
>gotrejected.jpeg
>still haven't found love
>the fuck do I do
>has bottle of adderall
>takes some and downs a few beers
>thinks about messaging first love
>needs advice

Don't worry OP, I know how you feel. I've been with 2 girls technically... I was with a married woman for a month, but that's another story.

Just do something to distract yourself and make friends. The more you TRY to force love the more you're going to hate yourself. The harder it's going to be for you. Just get on POF and talk to girls and go from there.

Don't jerk off or ull be at it all night

How do I make friends? Like I'm asking for advice being an 18 year old newfag and I have no idea how being just out of high school (online high school)

Do you play card games? Just goto a local hobby shop and start talking. Maybe get into magic, yugioh or Pokemon, maybe whatever else game there is. It's a lot of fun and you meet new people all the time. I'm what I consider an omnivert. I can do either but I do like hanging out with friends.

I like comics but comic con is the only thing I can think of but like a faggot I got too nervous and didn't talk to anyone

I've always wanted to go! Don't worry about embarrassing yourself user! Just do everything freely and roll with it. The more you overthink the worse it's going to make you feel.
Like my brother told me "Ask a girl out. What's the worst that can happen? She says no?"

Ok...

Wtf r u talkin about card games fuck that you need a bunch of money go out hit the bars and get them wasted get laid

Do you like comics? You seem like a chill user to talk to sometimes

This is why you have no friends nigger

>getting wasted and laid
LOL
Maybe the user doesn't want to kill his fucking liver. Maybe he doesn't want to pick up random woman that are prolly nothing more than whores and end up with an STD

Def man. I love DC comics the most.

Have you got a kik or something we can chat on?

sure

[email protected]

send me an email here, I don't feel like getting spammed on my kik.

user, you are starting to sound like one of my old friends who was hung up on a girl for 5 years and probably still is. It isn't worth it, just get over it. How long ago did you break up? Also it's a high school relationship. I'm not going to try and pull the age card but I'm 21 and I really don't give a shit about any girl I used to like in high school. It was all just bullshit user. You will get over it or you will ruin your life living in the past.

Okayy
I know but it hurts in the moment still. We never even dated I just loved her so much

Love isn't worth it. It consumes and destroys.

Love = cancer

Now you sound exactly like my friend. Seriously, it's not what you want to be hung up on. He really seems like he's hung up thinking about what could have been more than he's thinking about what his life will and can be. Forget her as much as possible, what are your interests? If you don't have enough to consume every second of your thought, find more. Idk if this is particularly good advice, but the point is to do everything you can to forget. The more you postpone this, the worse it will get. Then you end up like my friend who is 22 and still hung up on a girl from highschool.

Alright, thank you user

Exactly. It destroys you. I feel worse for having loved and been in relationships then I would have been for being forever alone. Now I choose to be alone, not because I'm incapable of love or being in a relationship but because I know how it consumes me.

No words

Hey OP, if you emailed me again, I can't see it or something, I am trying to respond to you but it's being retarded.

Sure thing

Lmk if you need me to again

I'm afraid this will happen to me if I lose my girlfriend. Been dating for 6 years and I generally don't like people. I make friends really easy, I just never feel attached to them. They are more like associates to me. So if I lose her, idk what I will have or want to have.

Pop the question then, sounds like you've been together long enough

I would, but I'm broke as fuck. To me she seems to love me unconditionally given the fact that money is scarce. So i'm not worried as much about breaking up as I am about what would I do in the event that we do break up.

Fag

If she loves you for who you are her her a silly little ring, something special between you two. She'll love it even more then diamonds

I know, but I have a never settle for less attitude so I want to get something amazing and over the top for her. This might not be the best mindset though.

Hold on man. Not just to her, but the feeling of caring for someone and not just hating the world. Once it is gone, It's hard to get back. I'm still waiting.

Hmm, maybe take her to some special event and do it after, or after making loves, kek, a special ring would mean more then diamonds so that would be over the top

This is OP, same here

k

OP no offense man, but you haven't felt love. Love is reciprocated. What you felt was a crush. I'm not saying you didn't have strong feelings for the girl. I'm just saying what you had was unrequited feelings.

K

I mean I want to design the ring myself and get approval from her sister and mom so I know it isn't shit. That's how I want it to be special, the diamonds I don't want to be huge and neither does she. I just want the nice clear ones. I already have the whole day planned out on how I am going to propose. She has always wanted to go to Chicago and I have everything planned already.

This

Just because I haven't felt love doesn't mean I haven't felt heartbreak. I'm gonna leave the thread

I know, I really have a hard time giving a shit about people in my life. She and my dog are the only things I feel a special connection with. I can always just make friends, they will just think more of the relationship than I and I will feel like a dick for not caring as much as them.

Excuse me good sir but that meme is highly racist and anti-Semitic. I suggest you kill yourself you Jew hating sand nigger.

Relationship is like every other experiences in life, it never works the first time, its try and error. Don't try to fid love just try to fid someone to be happy with.

Also kill yourself beta faggot.

Man I was still on your side but after that kind of stupid response I'm gonna go ahead and say that you ain't ready for love, you ain't mature enough for love. You are just a butthurt little kid who got friendzoned.

Urbad

You can feel heartbreak man, no one said you couldn't. You just have to understand that if there were no mutual feelings that you didn't really have a connection with her. You should just get over it. It's the best thing for you.

I can agree with this unfortunately.

lol I got rejected by a chick i really liked not that long ago. once you realise theres literally billions of other girls you'll get over it

What a shame.