Boyfriend has ignored for two days. Is it over?

Boyfriend has ignored for two days. Is it over?

Yes where do you live OP?

Check my dubs faggot nigger

Give him space sweet jesus poor dude probably feels smothered

ur getting cucked

move on
jet fuel

Jesus give the man a little space. It'll be fine

wait a minute what?
tits or gtfo

>those texts
>underage b&

How fucking old are you?
Also he's fucking another bitch

if they don't care enough to make an effort then yes. It sucks I know. People are shit.

My GF who has told me non stop how much she loves me and im the best thing thats ever happened did the same bullshit and has only just said she needs time. fucking horse shit. I'm depressed as fuck. I'm fine with a brak up, but its the not getting closure or a fucking explanation that kills me. Already know from her friends and family that its not another dude... and i made sure of it. whatever, life is shit.

18 as of this June.

>smoking helps

I'd get rid of OP too, sounds like a fucking retard

TITS OR GTFO
>Nolan is a cuck name

Then the best thing to give her is time. Let her have it. It really is the best possible thing you can do for her.

I'm sorry about that. It sucks to care so much about someone and them not appreciate it.

Fucking faggot
If he is sick and doesn't feel up to going out you should go to him. Not post on Cred Forums about how horrible he is because he's sick

leave him the fuck alone OP, give him room! It's obvious with the one reply and >2 response.. From what it looks like, you've fucked it

Georgia

>Is it over?
post tits and ill tell you

Took way too long for this.

What the fuck people?

If he's actually sick, then you should really just fucking stop.

It's been two days since that message. I apologized for being a bitch and what not. I was just pissed because we had made plans that day and he was at school and from what I heard he was fine when he got home.

There are no chicks on the internet. It's a gay guy.

Have people that Appreciate or put your energy someplace else where it will be

So go do your thing. He doesn't want to talk and you can't force him. Just occupy yourself with whatever and try not to worry about him.

holy fuck, the clingyness in this thread. i'd want to get away from you people too! major red flag when you can't operate on your own for as little as a week lol

And seeing as I'm still not single it wouldn't be right.

Dont be such a clingy bitch

posting tits is not cheating.

Well to him it would be. He would probably put another damn hole in my wall or scare me shitless.

If your relationship isn't about appreciation and communication, your pretty much just sex and status to him

Dump his ass.

Tits bitch or fuck ur problems

This is not normal behaviour from a sane person

This.
Then tits

He's not he's got a lot of mental issues and he's quite violent.

fuck me instead :)

How to save relationship:
>Text him "I'm sorry for over-reacting"
>Next line "I'm just worried about you"
>Last line "Tell me when you're better. We'll bang, okay?"

Or me either way were both better choices

Then why you with him OP? Go find some new dick who you can take care of let smoke outside

I've already done that unfortunately.

Let the nigga recover in peace... It's pretty simple.

Then leave. I've personally been in a relationship with a mentally ill person for 3 years. You can spend a lot of time trying and hoping for things to improve. They rarely do. Get out. Life is worth living and suffering is worth nothing at all.

underrated advice.

I guess I just love him and keep hoping I can fix him. He breaks a lot of things in his own house and mine. He's hurt me a couple times physically as well as his mom.

Some dudes are just weird.
Sounds like this guy I dated that ended up ghosting me not once, not twice, but three times. I guess I'm the fool for going back. I wasn't even as clingy as you seem to be. He just got super distant out of nowhere and when I called him on it he avoided the subject entirely. I still don't have any closure or anything. He was really cool and we had fun together but a 180 happened out of fucking nowhere.

Why dont you go see him. Also, young love is so cute. Kill it with a shotgun

>He breaks a lot of things in his own house and mine. He's hurt me a couple times physically as well as his mom
what the fuck is wrong with people like you? thats toxic as fuck.

My girlfriend used to be just like that, way too clingy. Actually caused a breakup. We later got back together, I told her she'd have to btfo, she did and we're still dating. Just give him some space...

>toxic as fuck.
yep, there's NO fixing people. all you can do is encourage them to be different, but that's not fixing either.

I can appreciate your hope and love, like I said I've been there, but I'm telling you it's not worth it. If he's willing hurt you this only makes things worse. You should distance and protect yourself from this person as soon as possible.

You don't think it'll ever get better ? He's still pretty young (19) I guess it's learned because all his mom married were abusive men.

This, you really can only encourage, change is on the individual

He sounds like an asshole.

Tits or gtfo. Wtf is wrong with you

FUCKING THIS

You can fuck right on off then.

not likely, he may think that this behavior is okay at an instinctual level and the abuse will more than likely continue. if you continue this relationship you are signing up for more abuse yourself. if you're okay with that, id suggest getting some counceling for yourself first.

No. Not with you. Maybe in the future he will regret and learn from his mistakes, but your relationship has already been pushed too far. He's not going to go back from here, only keep on taking more because your relationship is already one-sided. You have to be equals.

You're probably just a stupid bitch, and do dumb things to piss him off

He is. Has been for awhile now.

> is it over

Based off that piece of conversation you posted, no. But he does sound like an unappreciative dipshit.

Something else also, don't try to make him your equal now either. Just get away. You won't regret it once he's gone.

It's hard to leave in this situation because I do care about him a lot. And he does have a lot of issues and it's hard to turn your back on someone when they go through a lot in their own head. He has no one but me in all honestly. No friends. Just me and his mom I guess but she doesn't take care of him.

>seen no TITS
>had left this fucking GAY thread

Pity isn't love.

Yeah maybe. If I do end up leaving it's gonna be heartbreaking though. I hate going through that it's hard to deal with.

It's up to him to change and there is really nothing you can do if he doesn't want to.

nobody realizing you all got B8ed hard
>muh bf
>cant show tits i love him
>also he beats me and his own mom
I'll take bullshit that newfags are falling for, for 500

I do love him. And I care about him immensely. I guess he doesn't get that. I mean he has cheated on me twice.

>he acts like an asshole
>he's phsyically hurt her in the past
>she still wants to stay with him because "he has no one else"
well hon, this is a fucked up situation and you're better off with someone who'll do right by you, not hurt you, ignore you, and treat you like shit. if he has no one to care about him, that might make him turn his life around, but that's not your burden, it's _his_. please understand it will take more backbone to leave him in this situation than it does to keep trying to "fix" him. there's no glory, no honour, and only pain and misery waiting for you.

lmao here we go everyone
refer to

It's still a better choice than him letting him hurt you over and over again because you feel sorry for him

shut up faggot it's fun to pretend

this isn't pretending.
this is pathetic.

ok thread is now officially bait. No one would be stupid enough to keep an abusive AND cheating boyfriend like that.

Posting my boobs on the internet isn't the smartest thing I can do. I mean I've had my nudes spread around by someone I considered a bestfriend it's a shitty thing to deal with.

>list goes on
nice try dude, you can go home now. post any timestamped photo of yourself with legit proof you're a girl. until then, /thread

Alright will do

don't show your face? we're horny mofos, you owe us for our incredible advice

>Searches Google

What part of GA?

you two seem like adults

inb4 op ends thread by either
1. telling us all how he leet trolled us and how we fell for it, pic related.

or

2. Disappears and anons pretend to be OP until it finally 404s

Sorry Cred Forumsro, I hate to tell you this, but it's over, time to fuck someone else. The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

Alright.

you're 18 ffs, why aren't you on the next cock already?

nice 8/10

About 30 minutes outside of Atlanta. Gainesville.

nice, suwanee fag checking in

Yo i honestly can take alot better care of you and give you better dick. Problem is, im in LA :-(

Thank you

I'd fuck you.

Lol you're single, you just haven't accepted it yet.

Georgia sucks anyways. Was planning on moving elsewhere fairly soon. Not sure where though.

its 4 am, go to bed

lucky girl

yo, ur a qt, he shouldn't be treating you the way he is.

Nice trips. Also, im in bartow.

Chek'd I'm in TN, not too far.

not bad

OP I'd bet that by "sick" he is going through opiate withdrawals. His brain chemistry is off right now and he doesn't wanna see you.... I can't tell you how many times I shitted on my girl trying to get well..

Would tell you to ask him to be honest and that you will work through it, but he's a cheater...

Sticking with a recovering drug addict is bad enough.. He's a cheater, so dip...

One of my bestfriends lives in moorseburg Tennessee and I visit her quite often.

Maybe. Maybe not.

Fuck you bitch, you know the rules

Tits or GTFO

Nashville here.

Thanks.

aaaahahahahah yep

Not that but some ADHD meds he was apparently abusing. Don't know if that can make you sick though.

yes, kys

Appreciate that

Dafuq you doing up at 4am. Get some sleep, itll make you less irrational

I've been there once briefly. Do you like it ?

Insomnia. Would love a Xanax or something.

she's never going to meet you

Where at? Adams here

is "nolannn" a girls name?

i guess you have a communication problem going on due to the fact that he is exceptionally gifted - i bet he is a rocket scientist or some shit

Well thank you (: I guess it's just what he grew up watching.

Drink a glass of warm milk and watch grace helbig videos on youtube. Worked for me

no excuse. It influences us, but we still know what`s right or wrong.
He knows what he`s doing. He probably just enjoys the feeling of control he gets from it

Not so much. He's got dysgraphia which makes it hard for him. He's not stupid or anything just not a genius. And he can't spell sadly /:

Obviously ya fuckin' prink.
Not really, I want to move back up north.

Listen bitch, women are fucking scum and deserved to be treated like shit. Kys

Could he be a psychopath by any chance? He said he gets even more mad when I don't react to him yelling at me or getting scared.

Who knows ? And yeah I'm thinking New York. I lived there as a kid and the weather out here kills me. Plus I miss snow. It never feels truly like winter down here.

are u fucking serious go to fucking bed you dumb hoe

It's tits and timestamp. Not mug and timestamp.

For all we know you could have undergone a plastic surgery to look like that.

no idea. But apparently he likes scaring your and seeing you in fear so he could be. I may sound cheesy, but there is no space for fear and violence in a relationship.

Nor does it feel like fall. I'm from Maine originally and the falls there are surreal. Here it just feels like spring, and Christmas just isn't right without snow.

So gay and single?
Or single and tits?

kys

Trying. Especially when my friend is next to me snoring her ass off. But it's better to remain calm in those situations because if I get all panicky it just worsens the situation. I usually just walk out of the house or whatever till he chills.

>another hole
>another

You're a fuckin idiot, OP. Dump his ass

Made my night.

jeez you know being on Cred Forums doesn`t mean you have to act like edgelord2k16.

OP, you're a very pretty girl and you don't deserve to be treated like that. If the guy had hurt you physically you should leave him, assuming he hasn't already left you. No relationship is worth it if you're being hurt like that. You could get any guy you want, don't waste your time with this loser. Meet a nice guy somewhere that will take care of you

Wtf r u talking about. Just shut ur shit off and go to sleep. you're irrational as fuck

Move to Cali, the south is a shit hole. I mean, so is the north side but there's shit to do here

Pics of friend?

literally kys u faggot WK

She's fucking lying and you are all falling for it. She goes to Cred Forums to talk about her abusive boyfriend? C'mon

The only plastic surgery I would consider is maybe a boob job. Just don't want my boobs to be hard as rocks though. Not only that but I wouldn't even have the money to get plastic surgery as of now. but believe me I've got flaws. No plastic surgery.

I hope she slips and posts something we can use to Dox her and ruin her life.

Lets see what they look like now. We'll tell you if they need enhancement.

>white knighting this hard

You are such a faggot. Kill yourself

Honestly. You need a MAN, a man whose well off, and whose financially, mentally and emotionally stable. Im telling you, that dude youre with is garbage. I told you, i can seriously treat you better, plus i aint ugly af.

did I hit a nerve? Am I taking away your Cred Forums where you can act like a douche, while at home you are some kiddo
and stop the samefagging

White knight faggot, jump in front of a bus.

Yeah. I mean the south is okay just don't have time for the people here that are closed minded.

You can't save him. You can't change him. Despite what Disney has told you, love isn't capable of those things.

Get rid of his retarded ass as soon as possible, before you become another statistic.

Show us a pic of your bf, OP

that doesn`t even make sense. go to bed dude and maybe ask your mom to put an adult filter on your router, come back when you`re old enough

Thank you. I'm honestly thinking of leaving him now. I guess I just need to get over all of this.

WHITE KNIGHT ALERT

tbh kys fam she wont fuck u

All the people in this thread fighting over a WK and ignoring the pretty lady

Marry me please I will buy anything and take you any where in the world. Forget the no good scum BF.

this, let's see his ugly ass

I've thought about. I have a friend up there who'd let me stay with them for a little bit.

still samefagging? pathetic dude
and of course she won`t, why would or should she?
I live in another country, I enjoy my life here. Why can`t I give advice to someone? Don`t tell me you actully believe Cred Forums is a edgy place where you have to insult everyone...

There is closed mindedness in every corner of the world. It's the people you surround yourself with that leads to happiness or despair.

Text back "I'm breaking up with you". Why? Good question. One of two things will happen.. 1. He texts back "Ohh noo babyy, I love you. I just had a cold and I'm a great big fuckin' liar. What's wrong? Did I say something mean? I had no idea.. c'mon babe please??" 2. He texts back "Ok. We're done". If you get the former result, congratulations, you still have a shitty boyfriend. If you get the latter result, your question "Is it over?" has been answered. There is literally no reason not to do this.

Taken last week.

Holy shit, you are a massive faggot.

He looks like Pepe the Frog.

you could get a slightly better guy than that op

L0000000000000L

Do it, getting a job down here is easy as hell, youre an attractive girl, you'd easily make friends. Go to a community college, its easy as hell. Got my own apartment right here near the santa monica beach, its pretty sweet

seriously you should get out of your mom`s basement.
go out suck some dick, I am sure there is no pussy for you

Will do in the morning

There is a way of fixing people. You cut their balls off, it works on bulls

Traveling is something I've always wanted to do. Hopefully soon.

tbh give the dude some space

this text is very resemblant of mine to my gf when i need space

keep smothering the fucker n he'll ignore you for good

I laughed. You seem silly.

*chuckles to self*

Don't worry, any guy who's a gentleman would respect that about you. If he doesn't like you, then it's not worth it :)

Also, inb4 people spam you for "TITS OR GTFO". Just keep in mind you don't have to show them if you don't want. It's your choice you beautiful lady.

Why the long face OP?

I got the shot kicked out of me by my dad. And watched hom kick the shot out of my mother and brother. I manage not to abusemy children or spouse.

It doesnt come frim his enviroment growing up, it comes from him being a weak piece of shit who needs to feel like he has some sort of control

Yeah would be a good place for cosmetology I bet. I'm gonna be going into a cosmetology school.

Not sure if troll or you actually wear a trilby

He's coming off the speed, it makes you irritable and depressed and to where you don't want to see anyone, now show your fucking tits you cum dumpster whore

It'll take time. But soon you'll be okay. Just hang in there

Why the long face?

:-----------)

You either like him or you dont. Long term relationships cannot be accomplished without personal space. You have to give him enough rope to hang himself, if you cant/dont trust him enough for a week then he is either untrustworthy due to a past incident or you are being insecure. You have to be honest with those feelings, because thats the first step in conquering them. If it is insecurity, I will say it will destroy your 20's if you dont work through it and learn to trust.

The key is finding the guy worth investing the trust to get the results you need, which puts us back to the original problem. You either like him or you dont, and he's either trustworthy or he's not.

Now if you would kindly tits and timestamp, you have a pretty face!

can u pls post ur tits u dumb bitch

shitty bait, try a little harder next time

samefag is same

lol fuking singles shitposting on girls out of their league

gl hf

>he's not even white
How is this a hard decision?

The fedora patrol is out in force tonight
>beautiful lady.

Real shit, when I get sick, I talk to no one. Don't care how long either. Me and my gf live together and besides normal pleasantries and such, my ass is in bed asleep

I'm the same way

Personal army at your service m'lady. Lets show him how he should treat a beautiful woman.

Engineering student spotted

Nice, cosmetology is pretty good to get into, especially in Los Angeles. Two of my best friends went into cosmetology. Theyre living life rn. What are you gaining from staying in shitty Georgia? Nothing. Live a little and move to cali, see the beach, the buildings, hike, bike. Its all here.

It's hard to trust because he has cheated before. It's not that I think he'll do anything. I just think he's exaggerating because I was with him the day before. Still not sick. So idk.

Bikini pic at most

If you can't handle being without them for a week, how the fuck are you going to handle a long term relationship OP?
There are going to be times either you or him are going to need to go places without each other. It could be a day,week,month, or even longer and you are dying after two days?
OP, you aren't ready for a relationship

It's not that. He's left me before because I visited my parents for a week. He freaks out over distance he's stayed up crying all night because of it. Yeah it'll be sucky not seeing him but it's more so that he seemed to not care.

K can we see the bikini pic then

>he has cheated before
Dump his ass you cuck
I'm my experience it's usually the women that cheat, if he cheated it leads me to believe you cheated first. Either way though, you should dump cheaters if you want a long term relationship

Just caught up on the thread. Literally every single thing you have said about this dude in here is another seriously legitimate reason to dump somebody.

Why the fuck are you with this guy again?

You already said he cheated on you, dump him
Or stay a cuck

This was about two weeks before I got my nose pierced. So that's why it's missing.

Visit him anyways you nigger

It sounds like you already know the answer to your own question. None of us have a dog in this fight you need to just do what needs to be done. And call your dad, ffs, dont come to Cred Forums without tits.

omfg OP nice titz

Yeah. Definitely leaving soon. (:

>he has cheated before
Hahaha, and you actually think he's not going to cheat again?

Oh man, I didn't realize you were that young, I'm out.

My dad isn't in my life lol.

Just want you to know I fapped and came really hard to this picture. now kys

My gran called, she wants her tits back

This girl comes looking for help and opens up and you treat her like this SMH

You have like perfect tits
Dump the cheating ass, you deserve to be with a guy that lifts or actually cares about his appearance

>he has cheated before

Fuck, OP. "Once a cheater, always a cheater" is a saying for a reason. He'll do it again at the first opportunity. All he needs is another girl willing to spread em and he'll go for it. You haven't said a single likeable thing about your bf all night, but now this?

Fucking cucks are everywhere.

how fucking old are you 12?
my girlfriend is 30 and i had to put her in her place when she started freaking out on me when i was sick
some people get violently ill just... chill out or tell him if he doesn;t see you then you guys break up
he's just gonna tell his friends how batshit crazy you are OP

Haha yeah I think I could do some improving.

Got kik?

You know maybe its just because I'm turning dirty 30 this year and Ive been around the block. But I have always been (and was taught to be this way) 0 tolerance for cheating. All of my friends were the same way, and only the super retarded few allowed themselves into the cuckery coop.

I apologize in advance because I hate the word, but are 'millenials' truly that fucked that they insist on tolerating lies and deceit? Not only tolerating but seemingly seeking it out in some scenarios?

Amazing body op, I give 8.5/10

This finally answers some questions.

Mostly "Why?"

If you read the thread, you'd understand that she's a worried weak because he's a cheater and she has no self-esteem
She's a female cuck

yeeeah, cheaters aint worth keeping around.

OP pliz show feet

Bikini top still on and no timestamp?

How do you find bras with two different cup sizes?

You browse Cred Forums and expect people to be "nice"? Kys fag

Daddy issues, I tend to stay away from girls with abandonment issues, they usually are clingy to the point of stalker status

sry OP not buying

no /b mention. fake af

Or the jokes on us and its really the dude projecting so he doesnt sound like the cuck.

We broke up for a month and he swears everyday that he regrets what he did and would never do it again. I wanna believe him ... I dunno.

We should meet up once you get here, i can help and show you around :) ill send u a pic of me but i dont wanna post it on here

This is Cred Forums baby

desperate user iz desperate

1993 Millenial here. I got cucked in high school a couple of times and tried to make it work, but that was because of muh religion and muh forgiveness.

I learned pretty quick after graduation that cheating and religion are both toxic bullshit that shouldn't be tolerated.

Can't speak for all millenials, but it seems to me like she's just young.

>Or the jokes on us
the joke is always on us
>Cred Forums

You don't fit the Cred Forums demographic. Go back to tumblr or wherever the fuck you came from.

Are you stupid or can you just not see with all the cum on your face?

lol youre right welcome to the Chan bitch

Devil trips ,while talking about religion

>This faggot

He's got a new family now. His new wife doesn't like me or my mom. Last time I visited him she threw stuff at me and yelled a bunch of insulting things. Pretty sad when your dad just sits there and doesn't do anything about it. Anyways. Next day drops me off at the airport saying he never wants to see me again. This was about a year ago.

le kek

millennial trip 6's checked. confirmed generation of cuckfuckery

Op has a penis guys, theres nothing to see here.

Fuck sorry, we didnt wanted to hurt your huge fagness, faggot.

>religion should not be tolerated
>666 trips

HOLY FU-

at first i felt sympathy

now i think ur hella dumb

bih dump the ugly cuck. as user mentioned get with someone that lifts. malez nowadays too beta

Holy Quads!!! Witnessed

Once you realize that's the sole reason you are clinging to your current boyfriend, everything will start to get better, and you can finally dump/getover the cheating fucker

I would be down for a tour if i ever do end up coming, thanks. Should i just post my email or something?

omfg dind't even notice. holy fuk

OP post feet please

Op whats your name?

post ur e-mail Cred Forums loves giving tours

>it's over
time to move on, he's prolly fuckin another grill.

Tbh you sound toxic, maybe it was you only?

SATAN?? Is it really you?

You got a snapchat or something related to that?

Only thing I'm worried about is having to start all over.

not posting my snapchat

That wasn't me posting that comment /:

Like yeah, your dad's a dick, but it sounds like you're now grasping at the guy who showed you attention where even your own father turned his back. The dad thing isn't your fault, but the shitty boyfriend sure as hell is. Break up and move on.

OP is a selfies bitch

Don't ever give cheaters a second chance, they know they can get away with cheating on you when you do that
You sure you aren't a cuck, maybe watching or hearing about him fucking other people is your thing

people keep saying "white knight". I take that as a badge of honour and my fedora is my helmet. Women love nice guys

Understand where you came for advice and know none of this is personal or stated to sound or be mean.

I realize its fresh but how long do you plan on letting it rule you? From what you describe you're with a toxic piece of shit whose negative energy does not do you justice with the insecurity you already struggle with?

Face the facts:

You're pretty. There are many dudes out there even in your immediate area who would work way harder for you if you presented yourself as someone they needed to work for. AKA clean up, chin up, nut up, and do you. Find a guy who will treat you right and if you dont believe they exist then fuck you, for one; and two, you deserve gutter scum.

You are on track to ruining your life and blaming your parents when you can very easily take control of your own life and be a billion times happier with people who don't feed into your weaknesses.

Starting fresh is the easy part
I think you have a fear of being alone, you need to take some time off from relationships and face your fears of being alone

I know...but it's still hard to move on from him. I really do care about him. My dad was an asshole though...molestation and the whole nine yards

Pretty sure .. not something anyone should go through.

>Women love nice guys
lost

you obviously know that this isn't normal behavior and that you need to dump him, you just want to hear it from us, hear it from us and yet not do it

what ops face lacks in width, her bfs face lacks in height.
Together they form the perfect circle

>not something anyone should go through.
I've gone through it, and I dumped the slut ,because I'm not a cuck
You are in a relationship with the man-whore that cheated on you.....sounds like a cuckold thing to do imo

Dude wants some peace and alone time and you're lashing out at him? No wonder he's trying to avoid you, you're horrible

Yeah I mean my uncles still message me and care about me but he hasn't said one word to me. Not even on my birthday..

He's taller than me though. I'm like 5'2 he's 5'8 I wanna say.

You dont know our relationship. Dont judge it so quickly. my dad used to fuck me in the ass

I'm not going to lie, other then her low self-esteem and daddy issues, I find her cute as fuck

LOL
sounds like a loving and involved father

this has got to be bait

Nah, I'm pretty laid back now. I'm not an edge lord who brings up religion at every family meal just to shit on it when I visit home or something. I determined for myself that it's bullshit and shouldn't be allowed to be used as "logic" in any form of reasoning or critical thinking. Like what government is supposed to be. Otherwise I don't give a fuck what people waste their lives doing.

And again, the cuckery was 6-7 years ago. Since then I just don't put up with any cheating behavior. Hence my comment "she just seems young."

100% right, he doesnt want to spend every minute with you. Stop being a clingy psycho and let the man live

All im hearing are excuses and statements talking about other people. Why do you have shitty standards and how is that anyone else's fault than yours? Everyone has problems, even people who have the facade of success. You need to learn how to better hide your dookie instead of wearing it all over your wastefully 8/10 face.

Haha no. He left when I was 1. And I don't wanna think of that tbh.

Well post your kik. Its the same user who you been talking too. Or i can post mine, whatever makes you feel comfortable

I dont want my kik getting spammed with dicks...can you just post your Kik?

All these fucking betas.
Your boyfriend owns you. He decides when he wants to see you. Good on him for training you like a dog, I'm also positive he gets pussy when he wants.

I don't treat my girl like that since she's fucking amazing, a solid 9/10, working toward a high paying career and shes supportive. I did however treat my exes like you're being treated cause they were stupid bitches.

Have fun and buy your boyfriend a beer for me. I got to go to bed my girls coming over early to help me pick out more furniture for my new condo.

> don't put up with any cheating behavior.
OP here's just going to cling on to that retard, there's no way we are going to be able to get that point across to her,I'm thinking this is a hell of a troll session at this point

Yeah you're right. I'm just being stupid at this point.

you serious?
Read again

I hope you get her pregnant

>>>>>>>>>>'8
OP this seems the perfect time to put the midget in the coffin and start the 6'1 lovin

I also don't want mine spammed .. /:

>condo.
welcome to the middleclass

>itt: thristy af virginfags beging for attention of girl

Op, can you tell us your name? I've been chatting with you and just wanna know who I'm talking to.

Probably just doesn't want you to see him while he's sick. Think about it. He's weak, unwashed, smelly, unshaven, probably leaking mucous.

When someone who cheated tells you that he doesn't want to see you, you're probably looking for a relationship hes not going to give you.

:/

did you ever think that he may have been sick and the reason he hasn't messaged you in 2 days is cause he is lying in his bed decomposing cause he died

Its Kirsty

I just turned 22. Hahahahaha

>at this point

no, you've been stupid the entire relationship
probably have been stupid your entire life so far

All in all, for the reasons you first included, it just seemed like you were being clingy. But with all the other evidence that's come to light, you know you need to find a more stable guy. Till you find him, try to just stabilize yourself. Take time getting to know yourself, treat yourself well, get a hobby that makes you interesting. You'll be fine, kiddo.

This is so fake, this is a personal army request against a girl in disguise

this

TWO HUNDRED SOMETHING REPLIES
AND NO TITS

Cred Forums really has changed

>you all took the bait, faggots.

thought you went to bed? err moms basement

I owned my first home at 20

here is your (You)

I mean I understand your sentiments. Its easy to fall into pits like those and struggle to get out. But sometimes its literally easiest to just dump the guy, change your number, find a new job, and live a new life. Moving can help a lot too, but just shake off all the shit that reminds you of being a cucked piece of shit and be that which men will clamor over. I guarantee if I met you IRL I'd shoot you a whats up in passing, and youd probably have this 'cut me' expression on your face to which I'd likely have nightmares later that night.

You got a snapchat? Ill post mine

Get a new one. Yours is broken

you look beta af user. never post dat shit ever again

You're probably right, kek. We even hit bump limit. What's Cred Forums coming to?

thanks, ill try some of those things.

God you sound pathetically and undeservingly proud of yourself.

Don't think OP meant tobacco

do u support hillary or trump. this tells us ultimately if you're legally retarded or not

I do but i dont want to post it here.

Pick up smoking and do it inside?

I post whatever i want mate. What the fuck are you going to do about it black cunt?

Nope. Not me. That's not even close to my name cx

the guy is sick and probably sleeping non stop
go over there and take care of him and make him some soup you fucking bitch
also smoking does not make being sick better and whoever told you it does is a fucking idiot

White Knight detected.

Not OP, but trick question. You're legally retarded if you support either.

Welcome to America.

add mine?

>tfw when asian is triggered by asian

dont be so insecure user, not every asian has alpha traitz

I like hillary...but not cuz she's a woman. more so cuz trump seems abit crazy..heh :/ that doesnt mean im a boring person tho. im into anal sex!

The trips of truth have spoken

>black cunt
>asian betasperg
wut

OP dump him and stop being a cuck already, you came here looking for reason to dump him.
That should be reason enough

That is not me again.

shhh fuking anonfag ur giving away the secret

retard confirmed. go to sleep bitch

>An asian putting down another asian
Who are you fooling, black cunt?

fukking kek!!!

really ? I don't think anyone is falling for this.

U serious? That dudes ugly af, is short and cant spell?

Ditch. Find new one. Will take you like a week. You're a hottie.

Come move to Canada , frig Ill take care of you

Guys stop it, that wasn't me Kirsty. And I'm only half asian.

Stay in the hood ma nigga homie dawg shorty

What part of Georgia?
>Gainesville/Cumming fag here

That's right faggot

Good for you, it means you worked hard and smart. It could also mean you inhereted your house and just pay homeowners fee depending on where you are. I don't own my house yet, I'm in the process of paying it off.

Don't be jealous faggots.
Must suck to have to get a cosigner to finance new cars. The first car I financed was when I was 18 with no cosigner.

It's hard to accept that people my age can be successful right? All of my friends became successful because we struggled and gave up our free time.

Goodnight fags.

heh thanks for the offer but i dont even have a passport. plus i cant do the cold weather. If you come down to georgia tho I'll let you fuck me in the ass like my daddy used to ;)

>mfw betacuk feelz alpha
>mfw betacuk 4eyez fobby azn hair
>user is 1 in 4 billion common azns

fuking kek betafag!

My parents are still alive, I started a janitorial business and hired friends ,undercut the other janitorial services all over the city I was living in

post more OP

u not modding ur own thread? sliding? not BTFO.

noooo, youre not OP. My Dad was lovely to me

dirty latina maids? or nah?

My name isn't Kirsty. I haven't even said my real name yet. Nor have i mentioned my kik or snapchat or anyone I support in the election. The answer neither I think their both terrible.

Abandon this thread, OP is a lying bitch who got fucked in the ass by her dad

JOIN THIS CP THREAD INSTEAD

>he tries to claim hes asian
How embarrassing to get ousted, black cunt. You should've typed your post in an asian language to prove it. Try again, black cunt. Sucks to be black

Troll, My name is Kirsty and my dad didnt fuck me in the ass

Someone is pretending to be me...my dad was nice to me..he always used lube when he wanted to fuck me.

stfu virgin

I was a bit racist, I hired white people. I sold that particular businesses a few years ago, now I lease office space in building I have partial ownership of

Goodnight, OP. Don't put up with cheating or abuse. You're better than that.

How about you tits and timestamp, would clear a lot of that shit up femfag. You're reaching fag levels near the dude who paid a tranny to dom him and he basically paid a tranny 150 bucks for forceful anal sex and hes still a virgin beta.

Got a bee in your fedora?

no tits. time stamp date current time with /b mention. GO

>this
this thread still has a chance to get back on track before it 404's