About to start 6 months of Accutane tomorrow. Any of you other fucking oily faggots have any experience?

About to start 6 months of Accutane tomorrow. Any of you other fucking oily faggots have any experience?

It fucking works, you will be a happy bitch in 6 months

Yes. I took that wonderfull nightmare. And thats the only way I can describe it. It will work but you have to deal with the side effects for a while. But hang in there man its worth it

If you are a grill do not take that when you are pregnant. That shit WILL give you a mongoloid

That shit can cause permanent hair loss, watch yo self

I took that in my teens. Worked absolute wonders, better than any OTC medicine you can pick up. However, since it dries out your skin, my lips were chapped and splitting like a mofo. So buy some chap stick and tape, or something.

Sent me spiraling into depression, something I'm not naturally prone to.

What sides did you get?

Took that shit for a while many many years back. Powerful stuff, cleared my skin up something fierce. Both my brothers had it as well.

Does have other side effects like dry lips. My friends said the also noticed changes in my behaviour, nothing major, but it can have lasting psychological changes.

You'll be fine user. Take your medicine.

It works but be prepared for some dry ass skin.
I had to take it twice a day 7 times a week for awhile and my skin literally looked like i had baby powder on it 24/7. but it worked and it's pretty neat.

Let's hope so

Yeah i've heard the same shit for males too. Looks like it'll be doms for a while - rather that then have a fucking freak kid

I hadn't heard that? Interesting.

Will do. Thanks, user

Damn, son

Here's to a possible lifetime of depression/anxiety. Thanks, user.

Depression, and one of about 7 documented cases of Gynocemastia (man boobs); On top of that, I was only acne-free for about 3 weeks after the regimen completed. I would legitimately rather die than take that medication again.

I was on it for a while, pic related

this minorly, or maybe i just have shit hairline genetics. I've got a widows peak now

this, fucking this

I ended up smoking weed to cope with the depression, and then I quit taking roaccutane but never stopped smoking weed, that was 6 years ago.

This pic related was probs 4 years ago after my acne stopped, but you can only imagine what it looked like when it was full blown puss and scabs

If you take Accutane, you're a fucking moron. Enjoy the brain seizure trade-off just to fix a cosmetic issue.

You know you could just take apple cider vinegar everyday. The ph will kill the bacteria that's giving you the acne.

You will kill your self.

That is a side effect.

If you feel like cutting your throat. Go see a doctor

stopped halfway through a treatment, but havnt had any acne problems since.

It did remove almost all of my libido, though.
Most of it may never come back, but i have regained some after stopping.
also i got gynocomastia.

it's a traid-off

Cracked bleeding skin and anal fissures tbh.

Yaeh, and i forgot to mention the suicidal thoughts and depression that i still deal with over a year later. also, your eyes will dry up and that can be permanent as well.

I have seen behaviorl changes in people I have seen take it.
One was my nephew, he started taking it . He was a nerdy starwars/minecraft nerd that was reall quite and never talked to anybody. After he started taking that shit, started lifting,got a lot a friends became popular started dating 8's-10's . joined the fucking Army and now owns a bmw. I don't know it it was because the acne cleared up that changed him or what, but he said that drug changed him

>behaviorl
I just woke up

Cunt, if it were as simple as daily apple cider vinegar my skin would be glowing

burning/tattoo gel for your mouth, rock solid shits and bleeding nose. but after a year of this shit you are clean

Yep i was on it when i was 14. 6 months later, no pimples. I'm now almost 30, no issues. You'll love it, enjoy clear skin!

This. Except i had really dry lips while on it. All good now

So if you take this, is the acne gone for GOOD? Or do you have to continuously take this shit your whole life.

took it for 5 months. worked great man. went from a pizza face to clean model like status skin. only thing was it made my kidneys hurt a lot the last 2 months i was on it.

Totally worked for me.

Did not have any internal issues related to it, also wasnt a pregnant grill.

I remember having dry, cracked lips. It generally ofcourse makes your face skin more delicate, easier to sunburn as well. If you take a hot shower, your face will definitely become red.

Works best if you take it rectally... don't be a baby.. slip it up the pooper

You will end up sucking cock for a bottled water and a chap stick.

I've been on it for about 4 months now... My side affects are really dry cracked skin, rashs and cracked lips, effects everyone differently... Results start to appear about a month or so into the treatment, stuff really works!!!

I took them for 6 months, 5 pills a day. It cured my skin and I got rid of my horrible skin. But in that 6 months my skin was fucked up dry and my lips were bleeding everytime I smiled.

After all it was totally worth it.

Taking them for like 4 months now.
Healed my acne. Got some leftover red spots on my skin but these take over a year to fade into natural skin color.
Youll get dry eyes, face and most importantly lips. Just get a lipstick and youre good. It gets better overtime, the start is the worst.

Enjoy your Crohn's disease

Eat foods rich in Vitamin A. Roaccutane is just a synthesized form of Vitamin A.

It works, but for the love of god use lip balm

Man when I was on roaccutane I was wondering if that was the reason why I was gettinf anal fissures

Do it OP. Do it sooner rather than later. The earlier you start the less scarring you will get. The first month will be shit, your acne will get worse and you still get all the side affects. However after that it gets much better. Some people say it gives you depression, but the confidence you gain from not having acne outweighs it imo. The worse side effects for me was the cracked lips, dry skin and the fact that you get super drunk after 2 drinks. So long as you constantly use lip balm, oil free moisturiser and stay away from alcohol and you should fine