>match cutie on tinder
>talk to her and hit it off
>next day she comes over to my house
>All is kinda crazy as is since hardly know each other for 24h
>Go on a walk around neighborhood, sit in back yard swing talking
>Start cuddling with her
>Leads to hand holding
>Leads to kissing
>Soon we are back on the other side of my house just making out and kinda dancing to music coming from a neighbor's party. It was getting kinda late at the time
>Eventually we go back inside, make out a bit more until she had to leave.
>We could hardly let go of each other
>Right before she gets into her truck, she says something along the lines of "I swear user, I'm going to fall in love with you."
>30 minutes later receive pic related
Now it's Wednesday night.
>Earlier this morning
>Invite her to Starbucks as friends to start over and learn about each other.
>Delivered, no response.

It seems I never get used to heartbreak. Been depressed all week and can't sleep over it. Decided to be a faggot and post about it on Cred Forums. I literally feel like drinking the Clorox in our pantry. Btw haven't been on Cred Forums in years
I think I fucked up by going fast, meaning the making out.

not giving her the dick you dun fucked up idiot

You do realize tinder is primarily for fucking hookups right? She was looking for the dick, and when you failed to deliver, she tried to let you down lightly so you wouldn't kill yourself.

Matched on tinder, comes to your house, makes out, didn't fuck.... you beta'd out there user.

Either you wimped out, or didn't have the balls to make the move that would lead to fucking... why would she come to your place, make out and not want to fuck...

unfortunately its this. She probably does like you but really just wants to fuck people. girls don't know how to be honest at all. Next girl dont be afraid to make a move. They'll let you know if they dont want it and wont be as offended as you think by it.

You know a similar story happened to me with some chick I was dating. This happened a few weeks ago. We went on 5 dates though and when I finally invited her over my place she just left and said she didn't want to talk to me any more.

feels man. Every time i meet a girl we have what seems to be the perfect first date, i figure that ill just have sex with them the next time i see her. Always end up never seeing them again.

>unfortunately
This is natural selection at work, a fortunate event for OP to learn the real ways of bitches and how none of his peers are looking for relationships, just to fuck.

OP if you haven't killed yourself yet and don't give a fuck about this girl anymore I bet if you message her something like, "so wanna come over again and fuck?". You'll get a guaranteed response, and most likely a fuck.

Not at all, she made it clear herself that she didn't want to. I offered to eat her pussy out when things got super saucy but she told me she wanted it next time.

Did you say you want to give her the ol' lickeroo? That always works.

Then its just a bad catch, shes not even a fuckgirl

She didn't want the dick man, she even saw my huge sausage through my tight jeans.

>offered to eat her pussy out

Did you ask like a fucking dork?

How autistic are you? You dont ask a girl if you can eat her out you just do it

I know how to talk girls into fucking. I was more concerned if that's all she wanted to do at the time but I could tell it was more than just that. Sometimes I'd rather actually have someone I can share intimacy with, and not like a fuck buddy.

I'm just tired of having no strings attached sex.

Man. Seriously. That for real was a fuck up. You should have just something like "Yeah, sure thing" and then ignore her for a couple of days.

Then she matched with a hotter guy and found better eye candy.

Yeah I'm going to fucking get on my hands and knees in my backyard where my neighbors can see and start eating out her pussy otherwise I'm deemed an autistic faggot by a random virgin on Cred Forums who knows nothing about how a female even feels like

>I literally feel like drinking the Clorox in our pantry
Kek

Maybe u should listen to her and she is helping u by saving u from falling for her when she is really having worked out problems and is crazy and will make your life miserable. ... Damn I wish someone had given me this advice .

Then why you ask?

Probably.

I completely understand, dude. You're just not gonna find that kind of stuff on tinder. Especially given the age and stigma of the app. Try bumble if you're looking for something more serious. I've had more luck with bumble in terms of nicer girls who arent trash. I didnt get to use it much cause I found a GF after. But now I'm broke up with and sad as fuck about :\

you're good op, fuck her.
whatever you did right or wrong, she's obviously not so smart and she's a bitch... also, why dafuq you'd be depressed over a girl you've been with for less than 10 hours...

Yes, You would have. Who the fuck gives a shit about your neighbours. She would have told you if she wanted you to continue in the house/room.

If you put ice in the clorox it doesn't taste bad. do it faggot

Oh dude you have no idea man. I wish I didn't even install this tinder bullshit

Any pics user?

>saving u from falling for her

thats so adorable, except its retarded if she wasnt prepared to do all that shit she wouldnt let OP get that far.

I DON'T KNOW WHY MAN
I FELT LESS BREAKING UP WITH EX GF OF 6 MONTHS
AGAIN I WANT CLOROX
caps for displaying frustration

Bruh if you want to find a psycho bitch to love go on POF or one of those other dating sites, or actually go out and meet someone.

It's been said in this thread tinder is for sluts to hook up. Doubt youll find a qualite woman

Get as far as what getting her buzzed and kissing her. She probably thought she had resolved her problems and then started messing around wit op than realized she is still going to b a life ruiner

in that case you do what you feel like doing bro. i thought about suicide allot, i still do, i just don't have the balls to do it yet. so... i would say go back out there fishing, not thinder or other internet shit. real life...
that's how i got myself over break ups, i realize it's over, accept it,fuck it, meet new customer for this dick.
good luck on your quest bro, remember tho, "bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks", don't get caught up in the mix.

>invite her as friends

You huge fucking beta faggot fuck. You should have dropped everything as soon as she sent you that friendzone confirmation. Can you call yourself a fucking man looking at what you've done? Fucking pussy, you either have it your way and give her the dick or tell her to fuck off, simple as that

LOLgetting depressed over one bad tinder encounter

i'm fucking crying

>when things got super saucy
>super saucy
>saucy

reply, "yeah, i think you're right"

it will totally fuck with her head

Sad but true

Stop talking to her OP. YOU EITHER ACTED LIKE A FAGGOT AND SCARED HER OFF , OR SHES NUTTY.

either way, move on.

So you've had the Cred Forums standard advice where you didn't fuck her within 30 seconds of getting to your place. I mean, wtf dude, she was there for hours and no anal????

Let's look at how chicks really think for a moment and, as you've found out, she didn't want to just fuck, so we need out what she wanted?

I'm going with 'she's got a bf tucked outta sight' or 'she's surprised user was OK and not creepy like the last 5 tinder dates she's had, but she's already committed to meeting a few other dudes- just in case someone better comes along - if not, she'll be back in touch'

Just text back "Naw, I'm good. I'm not looking for a good friend, cya" and that's it.

Okay well none of this means there is something horrible about you and you should off yourself. If she's not into it then oh well. Do you want a friend or no? If no, and you want a girlfriend, then say no thanks and move on. It's all about perspective and if you're being a little bitch about it you will be treated as one. Not a big deal that you rushed into making out and such unless she seemed nervous or something. Maybe pump the brakes a little bit next time.. but you should just do what comes naturally first and foremost. How old are you? If you say 21 or under then stop being a little bitch.

Nice muscle friend. Im mirin

Also /thread

And every post saying how he fucked up is right.

OP ur gonna die a virgin