Help! I cut my thumb, I do not know but it seems that I almost came out a little piece of skin

Help! I cut my thumb, I do not know but it seems that I almost came out a little piece of skin.
What should I do?

Wash it off and put a band-aid on it.

Put thumb in anus

peel the skin off and eat it

Wash it, and use a bandaid or glue it shut after you put some neosporin on it

it looks infected, you better remove the whole finger.

in the white area, I can not feel anything when touched.

SALT IT
A
L
T

I
T

Stop being a pussy and clean it instead of making a thread on Cred Forums

simple just wash it and disinfect with rubbing alcohol if you have some and put a band-aid on it.

this is serious

That's because it's dead now. You cut it off retard. Wash it and put a band aid on it. Have you never cut yourself before?

kys

It's definetely not infected, it still looks fresh.
Just wait untill the bleeding stops, it will heal on itself.
I once had a similar wound on my fingertips, got healed without any marks. pic related

Wash hands with soap and warm water first. Use disinfectant, then put on some neosporin, then band aid. The white skin is dead so remove it if it doesn't hurt too much if not then just leave it alone it will come off with time

Looks like my wife cut her fucking finger again making my chicken tendies.

If obvious that I cut before, but on that finger no longer want to have more scars, and I feel a little scared.

fine
fucking wash it off
then apply bactine or another disenfectant. leave the skin over the wound like if it wasnt cut and apply some petroleum jelly or neosporin
put a square of gauze over it and bandaid or wrap it in place
remove bandages and check it every twelve hours or so, cleaning and reapplying first aid. do not pick the skin back up after the initial wrapping. do not l ook under it unless the edges start turning extremely red and the red branches outwards from the finger (infection, goto doc)
after about 4 or 5 days of normal treatment like this it should have rehealed enough that doubling up on bandaids around it will suffice.
the skin flap should eventually become harder as the new skin under it grows. do not peel it off untill about 2 weeks later. it should be hard like a callous at this point and hinge on your finger a bit. once it's hard, and not painful, you should carefully trim it back with a small pair of clean scissors.
source; first aid certified for 15 years (lifeguarding, this is a baby wound by some of the shit i've seen)

Hit urgent care and get a fucking stitch or two. You have good insurance, right? Let a pro deal with it.

idk who's the bigger retard, OP for making a post about how to do simple first aid on a cut, or me for actually replying in this thread.

that doesnt even need stitches, i've seen worse pooped blisters
he's being a fucking baby

>pooped blisters
sweet jesus how horryfying

Clip your Goddamn Fingernails

>"no longer want to have scars", "scared".
There are people getting fucking shot and you're having ptsd from a simple kitchen accident, rub dirt on it then show us.

Thanks

>SALT IT
>A
>L
>T
>
>I
>T
This

1. Wash the affected area in cool soapy water
2. Disinfect it with isopropyl alcohol or hydrogen peroxide
3. Wrap tightly in medical gauze, but not so tightly that it disrupts circulation
4. Secure with an elastic bandage.

I fucked my left pointer finger with a knife a few months ago. It was scarred over in a week and has already started to fade.

How did you even manage to find the internet if you don't know how to bandage a cut?

Thanks guys. I see you later. I am the OP.

Hey op check the scar on my finger

Op check my scar

You can probably save the flap with a stitch. Plus a stitch keeps you from having to worry about the fucker ripping open on you as it heals. You'll probably even get an antibiotic to stave off an infection. It's fuckin simple and more or less free, why not sit back and let someone else deal with it so your life is a bit easier later on down the road?

And when you put pressure looks something white? or some irregular lines? because I hate that kind of scars ..

Pussies, just did these today, didn't make a thread for then

Second one

Check his fucking scar, OP.

OP confirmed for living in a plastic bubble due to his Autism

OP this requires amputation I'm afraid

Yes, I saw them, but I hate having to wait for it to heal, and I just had important things to do. I am the op.

Cut your nails.

Tits or gtfo

Tits or get the fuck out faggot.

I'm a doctor, and will only tell you the remedy if you follow the fucking rules.
We have rules for a reason.

You think I am a woman, how did you guess?

You tried to cut off your fingerprints but pussied out, didn't you?

>doesn't call emergency services
>makes thread on Cred Forums

Not the well-spoken doc here, but your dainty ass hands give it away. Clean your nails though, christ.

an update, guys.

Thank you all, I no longer feel so afraid. I hope you have a good day.

Clean the ever living fuck out of that shit, sweetheart. I see fibers from whatever you were using for the blood. Doesn't look like getting a hold on the bleeding is a problem. Fuck it up with a sterile saline solution or hydrogen peroxide. I like being able to use my hands and infected wounds kind of get in the way of that. I'd probably dress this thing with some NON FUCKING STICK gauze, the pads that resemble the white bits of a band-aid bandage. Cut one that'll wrap around the wound a bit and then wrap the whole fucker with some of that self-adhering stretchy bandage shit. Neosporin (triple antibiotic ointment) on there first of course. Drink lots of water, get lots of rest, take your fucking vitamins, you'll heal quickly. Wait two days to change your initial dressing after you've cleaned and dressed it for the first time. Then re-do it once a day. Don't get your dressing wet, hold that shit up over your head in the shower. Yes, it's a pain in the ass, but put up with it if you don't want to be healing the fucker for three weeks.

and clean those goddamned nails

Thanks, I'm still here.

cut your fucking nails you disgusting subhuman, if you're not gonna kill yourself instead

You're a wild, that poor boy or woman, is asking for help.

And he gave him great advice, what's the problem?

Perhaps it is a matter of fashion? That only women can let the long nails?

wash it, band aid it.
Grow some balls and cut you finger nails you fucking degenerate.