What the fuck do I say now. I'm an autist so I don't know what to respond

What the fuck do I say now. I'm an autist so I don't know what to respond.

Just respond yes

You're fucking retarded

Dont worry ill be there boiiiiiiiiiii

Actually dont put so many i

Wait till she's asleep and roll her on her stomach slowly, slide your hand between her ass cheeks and gently massage her pussy. If she spreads her legs subtly you know she's into it.
This is where it gets into advanced sleep fucking.
-place your hand on her pussy, if her pussy is warm and slightly moist through clothing push a finger very carefully into her pussy and press her clothing into her hole
-her clothing should become damp, if not make sure she is really asleep because things are about to get intense
-lick fingers, gently pull her pants enough to slide your now wet fingers between her thighs and lightly wet her pussy hole
I've found that applying rhymthic pressure in and around their pussy hole while slightly wet can create a suction feeling for them and it's incredibly arousing even while they sleep
now that she's good and wet massage her pussy slowly
you'll feel her legs widen as her body begins responding to the stimulus you are providing.
>"But user what if she doesn't like it"
she's asleep you fucking retard just follow instructions, her body WILL crave the touch subconsciously

-once her hips start grinding against your hand you know you've got her trapped.

Either she wakes up and is ashamed of how wet her pussy is from you fingering her in her sleep or she lets you slide her pants off and fuck her face down on the bed so she can pretend she's still asleep. Either way you win and your friend will either forgive you when she inevitably tells him you raped her, or he won't believe her, call her a whore and leave her, or she will love the fucking and keep coming back for more.
This is fool proof user, she won't even be able to claim rape to authorities due to her pussy actually responding to your touch, and as long as you aren't hate fucking her you'll get out completely unscathed. Trust me.

Source>>
Fucked tons of women this way, some even became relationships. It's a fetish for me to get sleeping women horny and fuck them awake

say

...whatever flavour your cookie is.

I like really dark black girls
That dark chocolate cookie makes me want to dip her in my milk

"I'll have a Twinkie now and then" ;)

Waiting for reply

* Wiggle my finger around * Don't mind if I do

Right now you tard kek

Like a boss.. Good job OP

OP tell her you like yellow flavored.

A racist line always gets em going.

She didn't respond so I'm out. Going to sleep

>Like a boss.. Good job OP
>She didn't respond so I'm out. Going to sleep
Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

roll

Don't die thread, op do you have any pics of her?

You can't be this autistic.

I've never had a problem pulling girls. This shit perplexes me.

bumspwks

Tell her you like rape flavoured cookies, text it to her as you break down her door. Right before you fuck her ass and get her shit all over your tiny little cock

tell her when you are coming over, take control. also tell her to prepare her cookie

>I like chocolate chip cookies

Are... are you autismo the great?