Well, it finally happened. I haz the oral herpes

Well, it finally happened. I haz the oral herpes.

Apparently a fuck ton of people do so I'm looking for stories. How/when did you get it and how much does this suck?

Than I lived, it has been found to have a number of satellites. I think you do not know what I'm saying. Yes you just, you will listen to me.

My wife has cold sores from time to time and I've never had one.

>is this the same as oral herpies?

>am I immune since I've never had one?

There's cold sores as in herpes, then there is another sort of rash that some people get in the winter which is totally different.

I was born with it (simplex 1, the hereditary only kind). Hasn't bugged me for years surprisingly.

Something like half the worlds population get cold sores. It's sometimes inconvenient but nothing to worry about. When i first got them they would pop up a few times a year, now (10 years later) I have a flare up once every 2 years.

"Cold sore patches" are the best treatment

I had no clue it was so common. An hour ago I was contemplating suicide but now I'm more concerned with alleviating this damn itching.

Vitamin C keeps them at bay since flare ups are based on the strength of your immune system

Extra vitamin C has no discernible affect on your immune system. Zinc maybe.

Nude same only, still circling the Internet. I also, with the exception of the photo of the post-college, is new,. Even if you had them, who will have more posts when is find that vitamins help yes? yes.

pls go learn better english. it's like reading google translate.

There's a difference between cold sores, HSV-1, which a majority of the population has, and full blown genital herpes, HSV-2, on your mouth.

Craigslist. I solicited for a blow job for $50 and half a pizza and started sucking off an old man without looking. Should've known, he pushed my head in too fast too look. The pizza was already half eaten and getting cold when I finished him off.

I also make most of the threads you see every day.

I, it is, in order to confirm that it is the input translation through a few times of Google, it is, but I think it is it that there is me, it is, I am in order to perform any of the messages, the truth If you want to if you had but tell grateful, I, you, you have been trying to find the extra change. It has a night and milk of goo.

>I had no clue it was so common

How could you not know? This is sex ed 101, over 50% of the people in the western world have them.

Suffered from it as a kid. Worse case was when i was 11 and it took over the left side of my botton lip, from lip to chin. Use to get them when i got the flu, change of season and sometime for no fucking reason what so ever. They stopped showing up regularly when i was about 16. Havent had an outbreak in about 2 years

That must feel shitty when you look back on it man, how do you deal with it?

You people are disgusting cocksuckers

>look at muh statistics they say most niggers hav AIDS so is ok to hav AIDS

You probably have Herpes too. Or are you a special magical snowflake???

ii have herpes myself they show very rarely as I eat plenty of kelp.or seaweed which has been a widely.known natural cure

fuck herpes I got something that wards that shit away

What's the name of the winter rash?

Nicole?

Born with it. Sucks about as much as everything else; completely manageable.

it's called a cold sore, fuckloads of people get them during seasonal changes, just see a doctor for a basic cream that clears it up

Born with it too. I feel your pain. Being sick sucks. Finally feeling better and getting this shit is worse.

I need the extra change sempai, please wise one; where must I find this milk of goo.

>born with it

You've been sucking dick since you were a foetus?

Some mothers are doctors.
Some mothers are teachers.
Some mothers are sluts.

>born with it

thats the word they use for herpes jackass

sucking more dicks will heal it. The orgasms are just symptoms of killing the virus.

note that you can transmit oral herpes to someones genitals as weel, just like they can transmit their oral herpes to your dick and vice versa

This fucking scares me but I guess it's too late now.

I forgot that visible herpes on vaginas are just visible itches that need some rough scratching from dicks. More intense orgasms will occur to heal the herpes as will feel extremely good and as more pop up, extremely rough intercourse every day is required to scratch that itch.

Yes, if your mother had HSV2 (genital) then you caught it from birth.

>romantic hand on face scene for villainess
>Pokeymans
I did not expect this.

Factory worker here, spending a lot of time in chillers can fuck your face up, what this user is saying is right, not all cold sores are herpies and you can easily treat the ones on your mouth with creams you can buy from any shop, just try not to lick your lips a lot, it sucks but it will go away on it's own