The result of US depleted uranium ammo in the middle east

the result of US depleted uranium ammo in the middle east

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlequin-type_ichthyosis
youtube.com/watch?v=XKIj6PLHVD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is he alive?

That's the result of years and years of inbreeding in the middle east

Why can't radioactivity ever produce something badass irl?

No.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlequin-type_ichthyosis

Lol what no this is baby killer croc from suicide squad

we just this thread.

also badass, du is even cooler than i thought.
>you think we care about a bunch of deformed sandmonkey? if Cred Forums could, it would push a button to have this happen to its own kind for lulz.

Then we didn't go far enough.
Also you have no idea how depleted uranium works.

>harlequin ichthyosis
>caused by radiation

Yeah no. Go to bed, kiddo. You got school in the morning.

/thread

one less terrorist.

nope, icthyosis. Nice attempt at propaganda tho, try a more ignorant forum

Why the fuck should anyone care?

Have you heard of fucking off? Its good for your health.

all the arabs are wearing armour now?

Have you seen the tits on her now? I really want to see them unleashed.

Wait so if we use depleted uranium ammo we get too be born cover in lasagna noodles SICK

this shit is viral since a two weeks on 9gag and some edgy fag lord decided to post here something that isnt edgy even for newfags

WHAT THE FUCK

Way to cockblock two friendly gentlemen

Jesus... This probably the worst thing I've seen on Cred Forums. Been watching rekt threads since 2011

Omg don't click on this seriously

I think a dude eating a live cat is a little worse

OP
his thread

this thread is too much for me. peace Cred Forumsros

Lmao it's not that bad, still beats most of the shit I've seen tho

WHAT THE SHITTING FUCK

arabic country , they are so dead

This isn't bad at all. People who say it is are baiting.

What is it?

> Live in war torn land
> May as well have gay sex in the rubble

At first I thought there was pieces of flesh everywhere but then in turned into gay sex

Nevermind. Not nearly as bad as i was expecting.

Two old dudes trying to bang then cock blocked by filmer

Wew lads

Thats a sour patch kid, this one appears to have had the sugar licked off already.

I was hoping it was a camera man from ISIS and was going to shoo the faggots at the end

ORIGINAL JOKE RIGHT HERE!

KEK!!! WHAT A COMEDY GOD!!!

Kek

Agreed. This is pussy shut compared to what I've seen thus far on here OP

Harlequin Ichthyosis. It's a shitty genetic condition. Here's a picture of an adult with it, it has nothing to do with uranium anything.

>KEK!!! WHAT A COMEDY GOD!!!
I'd have to disagree with you, that wasn't even remotely funny

it's gotta go somewhere, i mean come on
you think we want that shit on our own soil?

Allow me to disagree with your disagreement

> shitty genetic condition

Yeah. Let them grow up in misery and allow them to to be able to breed. It's the only humane thing to do.

Our species is doomed because we allow obvious genetic issues to recirculate in our gene pools.

perhaps he was being sarcastic which if you're such a good judge of whats funny and whats not you would understand or at the very least know that whats funny is a matter of personal opinion. fuck yo couch.

You mean this?

Welp. I'm sad now.

This guy loves to eat the pussy.

they can make amazing things with play doe now

I just figured since OP is such a massive faggot, I might as well liven up his thread with something people might actually feel bad about.
>You're Welcome OP!!!
>Also, nobody gives a fuck about sand niggers

FUCK if I was women and I gave birth to that I would jump out of the tallest floor in the hospital. If I was the husband I would never touch that pussy agian. I would also burn the baby.

0.5 sheckles deposited into your account
OP is a good goy

event horizon
good movie nigger

Imagine eating that pussy and you get skin in your teeth instead of hair.

Nah, our species is doomed because we're idiots. Our downfall will be social, not biological. Conditions that would have killed us in 'the wild' are just not enough of a threat these days.

>we're dumb enough to get to the point that nukes, anti-biotic resistance and climate change could wipe out civilization as we know it

Fck USA

way the go faggot . in his own mind he will always be "that guy that chewed a cats head to death , because I wanted to show off to his friends"..

this is literally going to be this "piece of human excrement" life's top achievement

Bump need to start my Laptop

Please don't cuss little children use this website.

Trying to evolve a exoskeleton man

No it isn't, that's fucking retarded.

Those are just two old faggots

guys it's just a cat

they're literally pests, like rats. they spread diseases that make niggers dumber than they normally are. if there were no cats, niggers would be slightly smarter, and rats would eat their grain stores so there would be less niggers on top of that.

this nigger is a fucking hero

its still better than a filthy muslim sandnigger

Simple answer: Stop pissing America off.

Bro...it's just a cat in a third world cuntry where it's most likely going to live out a miserable existence on the streets...it's better for it that it's dead, honestly.

Couldnt happen to a better people

edgy :^)

>niggers would be slightly smarter

they still would be very dumb

Hello new friend

watch these closer, because this is where the basis of religion is found: (in earlier times. In later times religion encouraged this - Medieval cat burnings)

the taboo of doing such an act so despicable that you are labelled bad straight away, because instinctively people knew that such an antisocial behaviour is bad for the tribe.

Animism: The rationalisation that as parts of nature animals share the same world and can be attributed the same emotional and spiritual workings as our own... this is why you dont see even primitive african tribes doing shit like that. No they pray to the killed gazelle and the Lion who's territory they are entering to hunt.

>make niggers dumber than they normally are
>if there were no cats, niggers would be slightly smarter

What the fuck am I reading?

it's a botchling

the cat is not important, dude it IS just a fucking dumb cat.

The guy however doenst deserve to live

Bruh, it's just an animal like we are. It's the natural order of things that we have power over them. Fuck off with your superstitions. I know exactly what you're talking about, but I find it to be bullshit.

FOUND THE NON RETARD, quickly let's throw shit at him

Wtf i hate sneks now

How bout we just just burn the eyeballs out of people who do this to animals.

That cool with you user?

Why not? He's done nothing wrong if it IS just a cat...possibly because he's a sand nigger, but beyond that I'm failing to understand your line of reasoning here

>it's just an animal like we are
No. We are worse than animals.

kek you should get beaten to death then.

Snek you say?

No. We're just a little more creative in our brutality. Either way you look at it, some of the brutality in this world is simply senseless no matter what the cause of it. Predators in the wild play with their victims too. Ever watched a cat play with a mouse...or a toy for that matter? People can be just plain stupid at times too

Sm-smokey???

BLACK LIVES SPLATTER

Thats called harlequin syndrome, you horseshitting jew

For disagreeing with you? Seems a bit extreme dontcha think?

Kek

Thread dead? Dead Thread.

This is a very deep philosophical topic about our nature and the world around us.

I can get the logic for the opposite hypothesis as well. It has close connection to the ""satanic"", Nietschenian and Nihilistic philosophies (pls, take those in the broadest meaning). eg. liberation from human emotion and morals, elevation to a certain perspective where actions are meaningless on a grander scale.... yes it does, but I highly doubt the sandnigger, who's showing off how bad ass he is, gets that. (maybe he's also free of thought, making him a perfect being)

I understand what you're saying. I highly doubt this guy is anything but a muslim so...

Is this for realziz

Tru

I live. I die. I live again. Make me eternal, free of thought, shiny and chrome like V8.

stop being muslims and we stop bombing you, dirty goat fuckers. fuck allah

Animals aren't brutal. They kill for food or self defence.

No, no, no.... That's not the effects of depleted uranium. It's the effects of photoshop, you fucking moron.

If anything were to cause that, it would be harambe, george carlin, over developed jizz wads, and a spoiled little shalmeiel sticking his non-birary trans dick into an alien race.

What? This is the random board, or do I not know how to Cred Forums yet?

... hey buddy, google fornier gangrene

So do we.
We just consider everything and everyone around us a threat, so we kill everything and everyone pre emptively

depleted uranium
>the gift that keeps on giving

photoshop ey
youtube.com/watch?v=XKIj6PLHVD4

That actually sounds more like Schizophrenia m8.

Orcas...look them up faggot. They're only one of many animals that kills for sport...educate yourself please

This.

Killing for other than defense, food, or territory doesnt make it less brutal, retard

Agreed
There isnt much thats "bad" aside from brutal, sadistic, emotional tragity.
Thats the shit i love to see.
Gore just bores me.

Harlequin baby you dimwit. It's just gonna grown up looking like a deformed chicken.

If I could I'd find this kid and slit his throat, and the girl and the person taking the video, I'd kill them all. Hurting defenseless animals. So pathetic no respect for life. I'd show them why it was like to be on the receiving end of things.

>the result of US depleted uranium ammo in the middle east

MURCUH!!! FUCK YEAH!!!! MURCUH!!!!!

your a pest
you consume resources downloading vile images of animal abuse
you end up in psychiatric wards with tin hats on costing the economy millions

pic related it's you

jump of a large building!

Fuuuuuck

Actually that's because of in breeding learn more about dunecoons

No it's not Besides it's pretty well known that contact with depleted uranium kills.

It has. Like 2 headed wolves and black people

Looks like we got a badass over here

How about you get some education first...I can spell, at least.
What makes you so much better? Please do tell nigger

Holy shit, Nagative Mr. Popo?!? Was Black Goku not enough?

BS

Pretty sure Pumas or Cougars do, too.

I'm not sure what I just saw.

Because it's just the natural order of things, user. You said so yourself. So, if someone is stronger than you it's within their right to bash your skull in, right? Moron.

Look at all the moralfags crying over animals.

Kek'd

>this nigger is a fucking hero
FUCK I miss being 15 and having an excuse to be an edgelord.

Its called the harlequin disease and it's a skin disease. it's been proven agin that OP is a niggerfucking faggot

Seriously, guys don't

You're just an animal bro. Anyone with power over you can chew on your head until you die or light you on fire. It's natural that way.

>ehrmegerdURANIUMISBLACKMAGIC

Faggot

harlequin babies happen naturally FUKFACE

IM THE BEST
/THREAD

Actually you dumb retarded NIGGER. This is harlequin ichthyosis. Look it up faggot

YOU'LL NEVER FIND ME LOSER SO FUCK YOU!!!

Kill meeeee

underrated post, keked hard

dude, it's a fucking muslim.
don't try to create sympathy for these goat fucking savages.
at least this one won't be a threat.

this.

that shit looks like a seriously creepy cake. With jelly eyes.

Why the fuck do you care about these sand niggers, you fucken shitbird. Just be glad your not there. But if you are there, at this very moment OP, I hope you die.