Caused by US depleted uranium ammo in the middle east

caused by US depleted uranium ammo in the middle east

your reminder to think about what's behind your target then. things can keep going, don't you know

spam

sage.

>nobody here cares about defective sandmonkeys and the few who do are fapping to it.

For every advancement in totally badass weaponry, there is a group of people who gets royally fucked by said weaponry. Just ask the Vietnamese about the bitchin' flamethrowers and napalm bombs that we aren't allowed to use anymore.

Sucks to suck, sandcuck. Make rad shit like us and maybe you won't get rekt next time

>Proof
Theres so much shittery with weaponry in the hands of the tyrannical islamic governments and the terrorists over there, how can you prove its cause by "US DU ammo"?

i feel nothing, i'm dead inside.

Love u

You sure that's not caused by zika? That looks like a zika baby to me.

Wanna know how I know this is bullshit? DU has been unsanctioned by the UN for a very long time now. Not to mention it's just too god damn dangerous for the user for what little pay off it gets. It's much more effective and safe for the user to use explosive filler shells. So fuck off ya cuck.

Also that's a Zika virus baby.

AK AK AKK AK AKKK AK AK

RIP lil dune coon.

>defective sandmonkey

/ fucking thread

>Fallout tier mutantry
Nuclear holocaust when?

Stop making these threads you fucking dirty hippie

Maaan I love the Americanism in this post

>caused by US depleted uranium ammo
what is this and how could i caus such a condition?
some user explain this please!

If you fegs want something to actually feel bad about....

Gonna keep raping your threads with gore until you fuck off OP...Anybody else wanna help?

I'd help if you
could answer this thx

Thats a zika-baby with the placenta above its head

Don't forget our old friend Agent Orange.

See In

so this shit lord is bull shitting. ok. here we raid

Fuck that is a blunt knife.

Shut it faggot

That he is and he keeps making the thread....

Jesus what a hero
Mind posting dick?

Throw it in the garbage

and a new fetish for Cred Forums was born.

you want to poke a hole in that purple ball and fuck it, don't you.

Anyone posting that gif needs to get a noose asap

Yesh :3

this picture is what's wrong with america.

beheaded disemboweled kid? perfectly fine since his penis is blacked out!

otherwise it would be disgusting CP for pedos, you'd be permabanned, and the FBI would kick in your door

Have another, pussy.

>wah wah stop liking what i don't like

I couldn't agree more.

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my recent hair growth caused by US depleted uranium ammo in the middle east. You never know what will come through that door! Next time I will call in an expert!

I hope someday payback time will come, muslims would outbreed europeans, and china and russia nukes america then invading it.

good

even these creatures could build a better soiciety than sandniggers

payback lol i did nothing,i owe nothing, the first dark skinned man that start acting like this ill shoot on sight

Thanks for the winning of thread

Kek'd

lol murrica, and you wonder why negroes hate you

Nuking a country you want to invade doesnt really make sense tho

Payback for what? Don't tell me you took the bait...

You do understand that depleted uranium is just lead, right?

What's that? I couldn't hear you over being so white that I shit gold.

ayy lmao

Post feet :^)

Reported for animal cruelty. go fuck right off.

Kek

Depleted uranium is about as dangerous as eating a banana while getting an X-ray. Unless it's in a Russian artillery shell heading your way.

that flip flop tan

[citation needed]

Also, depleted uranium shells are just to increase the weight and thereby the stopping power of the bullet.

Cred Forums doesnt work like that, pals. Its not gonna catch on. Try your social engineering project elsewhere, or at least give us something believable next time.

Here's some more...You're lucky this change to 2mb file limit has come...4chans turning into a bunch of Zuckerberg

Here's a better one senpai

thanks for organizing the nice webms in your post