Please tell me this is not true about my hero Cred Forums. :(

please tell me this is not true about my hero Cred Forums. :(

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1364324/American-Apparels-Dov-Charney-sued-250m-Irene-Morales-teen-sex-slave-case.html
huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html
youtube.com/watch?v=i3Ddd4Zn7ZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It wasn't rape, it was consensual and the woman regrets it now 20 years later.

The 13 year old "woman" regrets having sex with a 60 year old. Got it.

Obvious Hillary supporter is obvious.

There is no "consensual" in statutory rape.

knew enough about the world by the time i was 10 to know you suck the millionaire/billionaire dick for some money.

Bitch wasn't raped.

Should get Hillary to be his lawyer, she's good at getting pedos off the hook.

""""""""""""""""""ugh""""""""""""""""""

ugh...

It is fake.

burn

eh the only half credible source is the Huffington Post but, they are pretty biased. As a lay person I cannot say there is convincing evidence of Trump statutorily raping some middle schooler

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life.” - The Donald, referring to his buddy Jeffrey Epstein. Purely circumstantial, I know

Here is some insight.
www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

its not fake, it was filed in 1994 and he has 2 previous claims of rape against him! Prior to the 94 issue!

Source then, please.

Look, I'm a conservative, and not voting Trump, but you liberal cunts, and your disdain for facts are why no one takes you seriously.

rich people get sued all the time for everything,
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1364324/American-Apparels-Dov-Charney-sued-250m-Irene-Morales-teen-sex-slave-case.html

huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html

because the best time to come out claiming trump raped you is when he's trying to become president.

Brilliant how over 20 years it's not that important until now.

Boy, the moralizing of the extreme left when I bring up any kind of suffering of an individual or individuals to make a point. "how dare you use the victims.... that's our thing"

one more thing, iam not liberal iam an independent!

look at cosby, everyone ignored his victims until recent years! WTF is he running for?? More jello pudding commercials?

Cosby wasn't doing anything so i said sure look into it. I still don't understand where the proof was. I heard it was in the pudding but I havn't seen it.

But if at all you don't think this looks like political character assassination your fucking retarded friend. Even if it's legitimate which i'm not debating.

he probably pissed of the wrong guy , plus hes worth 400 mil they could just be looking for money, like the one girl who accused him and then made a diss record against him

250 Mil? The bitch has no knowledge of the word shame.

neither of words mean much other than, it sound like charlies parents from the peanut gallerie, Everytime someone rich is being accused people just dismiss it, look at the billionaire whose wife ran from him and hid in USA,get over the issue of it being character assassination but the truth finally being heard ,listened, examined then going further with it!

all mighty man need some kine of exitement

fucking children is still extrem enought for em to keep em entertained

look at all the hollywood psychopath children army

>just having fun at the top

rich people can pretty do much anything and have it recorded then claim it was all an art video and you fuckers would lap it up like his piss was made of a cure all

250 mil for sexually harassing texts from boss to worker?

Poor street walkers get like what 100 for a bj at best? Comparably bullshit.

if someone raped someone then they should go to jail, but the amount of damage a rape accusation can do withought proof is so high,

muh rape culture!

and it is in that the reason psych profiles are made and Trump has been assassinating his own character live on tv since he became a billionaire!

look at bill if you want actual justice for abused victims of sexual assault

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS TRUE ABOUT MY HERO

i dont care, it came and went, he has had several mistress's and none underage, and hey i was on the Impeach bill. So far ive got 2 choices i never wanted too look at going for election and nothing i can do except sit here and smile. As for power and money and who should go first, I Trumps racist white lying, enslaving, child molesting, theiving ass in prison first!

he was gonna restart his tv career

there you go "i dont care"
bill clinton a democrat can rape women and you dont care

trump a republican gets only accused in an election year and you want him put in prison

He's being sued, meaning it's a bullshit claim
if it was real, he'd be facing charges

Oh so he did actually have shit going on, go figure.

youtube.com/watch?v=i3Ddd4Zn7ZI

this isn't even true, but thanks for correcting the record

iam an independent! Not much else to think of when i say oh well, the ladies were most likely drilled as victims then as the criminals, same shit goes for children.

Men liking beautiful young women? OH GOD THE HORROR!

>:(
Fuck off hillary shill.

lol dumbass that's his fucking daughter Ivanka in the pic

does not matter, trump was accused in 94 of rape by a 13 yr old and No one batted an eye!

if trump wins, he might get that!

Oh look a Shillary supporter with his shills and CTRs.

Sage

Bill clinton was also fuckin girls with epstein. Thats a huge reason hillary dis not bring it up because trump got a hand job and bill was outta controll haveing penetrating sex with little girls. Its known bill was on epsteins island way more than trump

keek

sadly the story looks like bullshit.

I think it is the reason Trump isn't bringing up Epstein... not the other way around.

You sir are a mangina.